ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

iannis

Musty Nester
No, but it does authorize you to wear that "I'm sort of a big deal on the internet" t-shirt.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What does Elliot Rodger and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen have in common?

Neither will ever be an alpha.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
What does Elliot Rodger and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen have in common?

Neither will ever be an alpha.
iceburn.gif

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are feminists citing forum posts in their MRA research? Nubs
Haven't watched the video but "girl writes what?" is generally very supportive of the manosphere and usually very well reasoned and even tempered in making her points. Look at her youtube home page, her banner says "this is what anti feminism looks like".

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My bad. Listened to about 90 seconds of sarcasm and assumed too much.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Some feminists have jumped the shark to such a degree at this point that it's getting harder and harder to tell who's being serious and who's being sarcastic.

iannis

Musty Nester
You can't see it but out of frame he's actually just shot a dude.

And now you know where Mippo went.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Some feminists have jumped the shark to such a degree at this point that it's getting harder and harder to tell who's being serious and who's being sarcastic.
No, what's actually happening is a bunch of entitled, spoiled middle/upper middle class college educated little princesses infected the feminist movement with their "Life is frustrating or uncomfortable or hard or sometimes even a little scary... FIX IT DADDY! MAKE THE BAD MEN STOP" attitude. They've basically completely diluted the term, and it didn't even take them very long to do it.

iannis

Musty Nester
Go punch 'em in the cunt.

I'd do it, but for some reason they don't seem to trust men very much.