Ultra Street Fighter IV

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fear not guys, unblockables are all still in. Characters like E. Ryu who got hugely buffed, and had a lot of unblockable setups are going to be hiiiiigh tier~

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eduardo is playing DeKapre bros --Twitch

Art is streaming also, someone post if any of the Asian gods go online

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want to learn Rolento. I didn't think I would like him but he's pretty fun though I'm reading he got nerfed pretty hard from the arcade release.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
PC release can't come soon enough. My fightstick is Xbox/Windows, but I'm not even sure my Xbox works anymore and I'm not signing back up for gold just for Street Fighter =\

Need to get my Hugo on.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
No one good is on right now. Top 2 channels on Twitch:

Chen's channel. Chen never shuts the fuck up about random shit.

CC Channel: Gootecks is drunk talking about dating profiles

You'd think folks be playing the game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Decapre is hard as fuck to play, yeesh. all her max damage combos are pretty damn strict, and require really.. really ideal situations lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
im playing Mokoto and Poison. They are fun to play. I might play a Hugo some. He's a big bastard. lol

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
They are playing, Champ has a stream going up and he's got Rickey, K-Brad, Justin Wong and a few other folks. Art is playing. Air is streaming. There's a bunch going on. These dudes do have to sleep a little. lol

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No shit they just all streamed for 24 hours straight from release, the horror they went to sleep ! =p

Was good shit last night on a lot of the streams - Watched Alex Myers, Valle, PR Rog, & Art most of the night. Hoping to catch the other side of the world during the day today.

Column_sl

shitlord
Decapre is hard as fuck to play, yeesh. all her max damage combos are pretty damn strict, and require really.. really ideal situations lol
Told yah, fuck that bitch.. lol

Kbrad is pretty good with her. I still think her biggest problem is she seems to have extremely low health coupled that with the amount of execution you need to play her means she will only be played at a very high level by very few.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pretty much,
I just like that she does a shit load of damage, if you're a footsie monster you could do good things with her i think.

Like PR Balrog said though, her AA is absolutely awful, her charge down up punch (stinger?) move is sooo bad for reversal options on crossups lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm curious to see what Xian does with Gen. The only thing they nerfed from the arcade to the console was he was able to use red focus for free I think because of his stance change, or something like that.

I only see people in asia play Gen, americans won't touch him.

*Edit Speak of the devil, Xian is streaming right now

http://teevox.com/#!/c=streams&ch=16&s0=1529063&p=2

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm curious to see what Xian does with Gen. The only thing they nerfed from the arcade to the console was he was able to use red focus for free I think because of his stance change, or something like that.

I only see people in asia play Gen, americans won't touch him.

*Edit Speak of the devil, Xian is streaming right now

http://teevox.com/#!/c=streams&ch=16&s0=1529063&p=2
thanks meng ! if any of the other 5 gods stream let me know

Needless

Toe Sucker
pfft xian isn't one of the 5 gods, he's not japanese~
doesn't mean he can't slay em all though!

I'm gonna put more time into Decapre i think, she's pretty fun... frustrating but fun. I need to learn how to piano after a kick to make her viable though
frown.png

max range cr.mk xx lp daggers is pretty much her go to pressure combo