Ultra Street Fighter IV

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CAPCOM:ULTRA STREET FIGHTER IV ????? | ?*???

"Red Focus" mode turns out to be true. Acts like a focus, uses super meter to do absorb multiple hits, builds Ultra meter faster.

Also you can select an option to have both Ultras available during a match, but the damage of either will be reduced.

Booo to more focus bullshit. Why can't they just rebalance the game instead of feeling the need to add more mechanics to the game? The game hard enough to balance and this stuff is going to throw everything out of whack. I fear we are going to see AE v1 all over again which was one of the worst versions of IV.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Capcom going to milk this shit to death. They need to stop fuckin makng these small upgrades and work on DD2.

Needless

Toe Sucker
MVC3 is done, there won't be anything coming out towards that. Marvel's rights completely killed that game's hope for any updates/ports heh

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
can redeem AE on steam now. Just put in your cd key and steam will add it.

Needless

Toe Sucker
or you can just read the notes yourself and not have to listen to that autist heh

ComboFiend Manage Blog

Yun is going to be top tier again, which i like.. and hate. Now all the scrubs are going to come back to my homie and shit up his reputation again~
Even Kazunoko is saying hes too strong lol