Unannounced Harry Potter RPG

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I saw this earlier and it looked pretty awesome. I'm not a big HP fan, but I'm always up for a good third person fantasy RPG

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unwatchable. Who the fuck leaves the mouse cursor on screen like that.

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait to see the awesome game breaking MT's WB forces their dev houses into tossing in.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
More like credacardusrapeyomous when Warner Brother's comes up with even a shittier MT system than they did with Shadows of War.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
More like credacardusrapeyomous when Warner Brother's comes up with even a shittier MT system than they did with Shadows of War.

They tore that shit out with the complete version, so maybe they've learned something of a lesson. I doubt it, but maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
They tore that shit out with the complete version, so maybe they've learned something of a lesson. I doubt it, but maybe.

If I were a betting man, I bet they pull the same shit and when they have a GOTY sale they pull it out again for good press and this is their business model going forward.

Warner Brothers sucks as a publisher.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The only HP RPG I'm interested in playing is VR only, or at the very least requires motion controls.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only HP RPG I'm interested in playing is VR only, or at the very least requires motion controls.
Sorry, Tuco, they aren't going to make your Hermione Bang Sim. Just move on.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sorry, Tuco, they aren't going to make your Hermione Bang Sim. Just move on.
I got banned from this community by Sean once because I told him that Hermoine (or whatever the actress was that plays her) was super overrated.

I just want some wand mechanics and voice activated spells, cuz. I once set up a voice activated shaman box in WoW and would yell out frost shock constantly.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I don't have a major affinity for Harry Potter (it's fine, but I was just never all-aboard the Harry Potter train), but I won't say no to a mage-centric open-world game. And the footage looked promising.

• 1Solidarity

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Judging by their latest mobile game, will this ship with a CC reader so you can be charged $10 for every half an hour you're playing?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
How is Maguss "We aren't really Harry Potter but it was fun while it lasted" doing?