Under the Skin (2014)

supertouch_sl

shitlord
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Under the Skin

Genre: Thriller, Science Fiction, Drama

Director: Jonathan Glazer

Cast: Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy McWilliams, Lynsey Taylor Mackay, Dougie McConnell, Kevin McAlinden, D. Meade, Andrew Gorman, Joe Szula, Kryštof Hádek, Roy Armstrong, Alison Chand, Ben Mills, Oscar Mills, Lee Fanning, Paul Brannigan, Marius Bincu, Scott Dymond, Stephen Horn, Adam Pearson, May Mewes, Michael Moreland, Gerry Goodfellow, Dave Acton, Jessica Mance, Jerome Boyle, Antonia Campbell-Hughes

Release: 2014-03-14

Runtime: 108

Plot: A seductive alien prowls the streets of Glasgow in search of prey: unsuspecting men who fall under her spell.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Looks pretty interesting. Scarlett Johansson plays an alien who stalks hitchhikers in Scotland. I hope the rest of the movie is as good as the cinematography

Szlia

It's important to note that it's made by Jonathan Glazer whose previous movie, Birth (2003), had no shortage of brilliance.

Also the director of the videos of Karma Police and Street Spirit for Radiohead!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looks like an artsy-fartsy version of Species.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Excellent movie. I'm usually not into movies with such a nebulous plot, but the cinematography and mood were captivating. You also get to see ScarJo's sexy nude body

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Fantastic movie. They took a minimalist approach to the plot but the atmosphere was perfect and the music excellent. I had never paid Scarlett Johansson much mind but she's enthralling in this movie in a non sexual way.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
There's apost on Redditwhere a guy did a comparison of her boobs over the last few years. It was kinda creepy and awesome at the same time.
That reddit post is awesome, haha.

She needed to do real nude back when she looked like this

rrr_img_70692.jpg

elidib

Vyemm Raider
If you want an actual opinion on the movie instead of taking supertouch's word for it, I thought this movie was fucking terrible. No, ScarJo's naked body did not save this movie from how boring, slow, and painful that it was. Some shots of minutia or just "scene" last for a good 2 minutes. Most of this movie are shots of one person walking from one side of the frame allllllllll the way to the other side. yeah, brilliant all right.

There's maybe one whole paragraph of dialogue, total, and it's terrible at that.

you NEVER know what in the actual fuck is going on.

Arthouse hipster trash at its finest.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
If you want an actual opinion on the movie instead of taking supertouch's word for it, I thought this movie was fucking terrible. No, ScarJo's naked body did not save this movie from how boring, slow, and painful that it was. Some shots of minutia or just "scene" last for a good 2 minutes. Most of this movie are shots of one person walking from one side of the frame allllllllll the way to the other side. yeah, brilliant all right.

There's maybe one whole paragraph of dialogue, total, and it's terrible at that.

Quick, what was your opinion on Tree of Life? This will tell me if I can trust you and you alone.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>

+1 for this opinion

If you like to watch movies for enjoyment stay away.

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord

Yep. I watched it, just waiting and waiting for something to actually happen. Left me extremely unsatisfied by the end. Makes you ask so many questions and answers so few of them.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database