US Virgin Islands

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Question.. US virgin islands, do you need a passport?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No passport needed. St John has the best beaches in the USVI, maybe in the entire Caribbean but it was fucked up in the hurricane a few years ago and the best resort on the island was destroyed (caneel bay). I’d stay on st Thomas and day trip/boat to trunk bay, turtle beach, Scott beach etc.... quick and beautiful boat ride over, and Cruz bay is fairly neat. Love St. John, love the Virgin Islands

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I went to St. Croix for my mother's wedding 6 years ago. The island itself is a hunk of garbage, but the resort we stayed in was really nice. And it was an all inclusive, so I was able to walk down to the pool at any time and enjoy a pinacolada for free. Good stuff. A passport was not required for that trip. Someone else on the flight only ended up going there because his passport wasn't completed in time for his vacation, so they did a last minute swap to St. Croix.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I lived on St Thomas for about 6 months. Place sucks, especially after living in Hawaii.

What sucks about it?

Wifes family has a timeshare on St Thomas but its not on the beach. They want us to use it but I'd rather go somewhere on the beach.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
What sucks about it?

Wifes family has a timeshare on St Thomas but its not on the beach. They want us to use it but I'd rather go somewhere on the beach.
Charlotte is dangerous for white people. Most of the beaches are filthy compared to Hawaii. Everything except rum is expensive. Government services are basically 3rd world.

Spear fishing is awesome, though. "Hull Bay Hideaway" is where I spent most of my time when I wasn't at work.