Utnayan backlog challenge: part 2 ends Jan 31

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Did you remove some of the original rule text from the first post? I thought there was something about posting your gamertag or adding someone as a friend originally? Also, does the game have to be done start to finish or can you pick up where you left off on something?
Yeah I edited it. Was too restrictive. It’s now about finishing games! Whatever they are whatever platform it is. Rule 1 is just giving advice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What the fuck is wrong with you nerds? Stop wasting your money on hundred of video games.. What are you 13?

Let's not forget, that comment coming from this dude:

1637910869662.png

5-7 nights a week, MIN of 8-10 hours a day. Looooooooooooooooooooool

• 4Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah I edited it. Was too restrictive. It’s now about finishing games! Whatever they are whatever platform it is. Rule 1 is just giving advice.
God damn you for making me consider playing all the shit I got from Humble Bundles.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

If games from any system count, and it goes to thread inception, I might have a couple.

Things I assume need to be backlogged already, so me getting and finishing COD Vanguard's campaign this week isn't gonna count for anything.

Looks like from thread inception, from the backlog, earlier this month I cleared out: Fell Seal, Dragon Quest VI Remake. Problem is I don't have timestamps or end screens for beating them because they're Switch and phone respectively. So I'm basically on the honor system here. Might be easier for me to just start from zero and stick to the systems with trophies and post them here.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
New Terminator DLC on Dec 2 and new EQ expansion on Dec 10 so I'll be busy, but I'm gonna try to call a couple shots for backlog and do them. If this challenge was in January I'd get way more into it because I have a bunch of things to play before Elden Ring.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Switch literally has a physical screenshot button tho?

Right but don't you need timestamps for it to qualify? I could post the shots from the Switch game and the phone game plus their "date taken" info or something.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Achievement should have a time stamp from when it was earned, such this here entry to the contest.

cyberfinished.png

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Achievement should have a time stamp from when it was earned, such this here entry to the contest.

View attachment 384595

Yeah, but that doesn't help with Switch unfortunately.

I'll stick to PS4 for the challenge, cause it'll be easiest to validate via PSN profile later.

Deciding between Ys: Memories of Celceta, Amalur Re-Reckoning, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, and Code Vein for the next backlog item to clear.

I've been trying really hard to get into Jedi: Fallen Order because I've got a file about halfway through it and I like the game a LOT in theory, but for whatever reason every time I resume it I just sort of fall off quickly. I think it might be the awful map (see also why I gave up on Control). I wander around lost for a few minutes, go "why am I playing this" and shut it off.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Do Switch achievements not have the timestamp at all?

I don't think Switch even has achievements of any kind. Best you can do is a picture of the screen with today's date next to it or something like that.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I did a thing. Finished Cyberpunk. Not sure I'll finish anything else by the end of the year, but at least I finished 1.

1638055663378.png

1638055622127.png

Got a little strange when the graphics fucked up and everyone went blackface until I reloaded.

1638056058954.png

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've got a ridiculous amount of backlog. I'm in you dirty animals!! Like meStevo meStevo I may only finish one by the end of the year, but that's good enough for me!

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Stupid sales. Is there a reverse version of this challenge where you're just adding more items to the backlog?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20211129_092034.jpg

Replayed Hades on PS5, here's trophy proof.

For the second game I'm trying to finish Code Vein. Definitely not making this easy on myself!

Would you believe I've never played the HD versions / remakes of Resident Evil 0, 1, and 2 despite having all of them for years? That might be my next thing to take a swing at if I get past Code Vein. The toughest part will be getting past the subpar RE Zero. I could just skip it, but no, I've completed everything from 3 onward and have to finish the series.

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I'm probably dedicating my next time to Spider-Man. Only 24% in, have never played through it before but I want to finish it so I can start Miles Morales or Guardians of the Galaxy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wrapped Dark Souls 2 and 3. If I can actually bring myself to play another game I’ll add timestamps but those two took it out of me for now. Great games

I do think we should keep this thread going. It’s a great motivator.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users