Utnayan backlog challenge: part 2 ends Jan 31

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok done and on to the next. Going to see what I should complete next. This games puzzles turned out to be very annoying in some spots due to the physics. 8/10 overall though due to the humor.

AF93862A-B526-4759-B354-A082B2EA889A.jpeg

CEB27CDD-9DD8-4BEB-A28C-1E9AECD72C8A.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Amod Amod If you could amend the title it would be fantastic because I just made this a content with a great prize for Christmas.

"Utnayan Backlog Challenge Contest - Gift card for the winner - Ends Dec 24th"

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just Finished Dark Souls 2. Starting 3

I view this thread more as a positive motivator for everyone trying to clean up that backlog. I am a pretty big achievement guy so this is a added bonus. I think the challenge is a nice carrot on a stick too.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If it isn't too late to jump in on this contest... I've got a bunch of things to clear out on both PS4/5 and Switch, and even a thing or two on Wii U. If I have to focus on one system I'll focus on PS5 (and by extension 4).

I just knocked off one thing in my backlog, Hades. Beat the game 3x and that was enough for me.

Hades (78).jpg

1637877127312.png

I also finished Fell Seal a couple weeks ago so it's too bad I didn't officially join the contest sooner. That one was backlogged for a while. Then again, it isn't PS4/5. Not sure what I'm going after next but I have Jedi Fallen Order and Code Vein in progress. If I need to absolutely narrow it down to one system, I think I'll be sticking to PS4 games here. Don't really have anything PS5-required that I want to get to immediately. Obviously I'm playing said PS4 games on the PS5 though.

• 1Mother of God

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If it isn't too late to jump in on this contest... I've got a bunch of things to clear out on both PS4/5 and Switch, and even a thing or two on Wii U. If I have to focus on one system I'll focus on PS5 (and by extension 4).

I just knocked off one thing in my backlog, Hades. Beat the game 3x and that was enough for me.

View attachment 384406

View attachment 384404

I also finished Fell Seal a couple weeks ago so it's too bad I didn't officially join the contest sooner. That one was backlogged for a while. Then again, it isn't PS4/5. Not sure what I'm going after next but I have Jedi Fallen Order and Code Vein in progress. If I need to absolutely narrow it down to one system, I think I'll be sticking to PS4 games here. Don't really have anything PS5-required that I want to get to immediately. Obviously I'm playing said PS4 games on the PS5 though.
Never too late!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did the contest just start as of yesterday or is it from the thread's inception?

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Did you remove some of the original rule text from the first post? I thought there was something about posting your gamertag or adding someone as a friend originally? Also, does the game have to be done start to finish or can you pick up where you left off on something?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I got a bunch of these 5 minute Japanese book scroll games to do. Going have 10 completions soon Fight Fight