Utnayan backlog challenge: part 2 ends Jan 31

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Would blood and wine DLC count? I cannot remember if long DLC was counted since that is like an entire game :p

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Okay I went through this because I was bored on a call this morning... I think I got everyone even if you didn't put COMPLETED picture in your post.

Regime I know you said you weren't competing in your own contest but still included your count.

Count as of 8AM 1/31/2022

Yaph - 2
Crone - 2
Shmoopy - 1
Regime - 5
Fight - 1
KurganAU - 6
Janx - 1
Rajaah - 10
Seananigans - 2
Falstaff - 1
meStevo - 1
Thanks so much I’ll do the roll out sometime tomorrow guys.

Yes holy shit yes it counts Utnayan Utnayan
3052C429-0DAA-4EDE-B2A6-FFFF9177501E.jpeg

Also it’s my top 5 favorite Expansion of all time ironically so is heart of stone.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Awesome. Blood and wine completed. Awesome expansion. :)

EF147A38-FBD2-41C1-95AC-A3B2DF37005C.png
1643657987504.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Okay I went through this because I was bored on a call this morning... I think I got everyone even if you didn't put COMPLETED picture in your post.

Regime I know you said you weren't competing in your own contest but still included your count.

Yaph - 2
Crone - 2
Shmoopy - 1
Regime - 5
Fight - 1
KurganAU - 6
Janx - 1
Rajaah - 10
Seananigans - 2
Falstaff - 1
meStevo - 1
Wait, I got 2?? lol

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Yaph - 2
Crone - 2
Shmoopy - 1
Regime - 5
Fight - 1
KurganAU - 6
Janx - 1
Rajaah - 10
Seananigans - 2
Falstaff - 1
meStevo - 1
Here is the final count for January:

Yaph - 2
Crone - 2
Shmoopy - 1
Regime - 5
Fight - 1
KurganAU - 7
Janx - 1
Rajaah - 10
Seananigans - 2
Falstaff - 1
meStevo - 1
Utnayan - 1
Gavinmad- 1

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here is the final count for January:

Yaph - 2
Crone - 2
Shmoopy - 1
Regime - 5
Fight - 1
KurganAU - 7
Janx - 1
Rajaah - 10
Seananigans - 2
Falstaff - 1
meStevo - 1
Utnayan - 1
Gavinmad- 1
IMG_0911.jpg
IMG_0912.PNG

IMG_0913.jpg

The winners are KurganAU KurganAU and meStevo meStevo .

I tried to be transparent with the wheel so sorry for the giant picture spam.

You two PM me your console/steam $50 of choice. Grats!

Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive. Thanks Falstaff Falstaff for the names.

Let us begin discussions on perfecting this for round 3.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Crone

Ain't that a bitch!! Sorry Rajaah Rajaah !! lol

Goals for February are Horizon Zero Dawn and Metro: Last Light. Wooo!!

I'm more than happy to contribute to the prize money for February.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
win GIF

Feels good to get a win, thanks Regime Regime for hosting this month.

In the spirit of keeping it going, I'll pony up and cover Feb. Game on fellas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>

Well we got the next 2 sorted then, you take Feb, I'll do March.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
win GIF

Feels good to get a win, thanks Regime Regime for hosting this month.

In the spirit of keeping it going, I'll pony up and cover Feb. Game on fellas.

thank you ! Also add me on steam. I am not sure a Steam code off of amazon will work in Australia and I can just gift you on steam if we are friends.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

yeah I was sure he would win. After KCD I may try last light.

You guys can work on a new ruleset if you want.

Rajaah Rajaah and everyone else thanks for putting in the work and keeping the thread going.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is this still going into Feb? I am closing in on a ME 1 Legendary edition completion.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
* Darth Vader Noooooooooo.jpg *

Yeah I'm in for February, moar backlogs!

For the next one I submit that we allow games under the HLTB 3 hour mark, on an honor system of sorts. Like if it's short but it took you a long time it counts. Cause I've got Rez Infinite and FNAF 5 that are both listed as under 3 hrs but both have taken me a lot longer than 3 hours already because they're HARD. So I'd like to get back to those and get them done and have them count. Difficult situations like that I imagine are understandable to count, as opposed to spamming the thread with 20 minute games.

Also I'm interested in trying that HLTB point-system where you post how many hours something counts for on HLTB. Maybe 1 point / 1 hour. In which case you could spam short games but they'd only count for small increments of points (half a point for under an hour, or one point if you want to keep it simple). This means my own struggles with FNAF 5 would only count for like 1 point because it's a "40 minute" game but I'll take that, I just want it to count at all. This would also give a big point boost to people who haul in a marlin of a game, and take some advantage away from me because most of the stuff I've been tackling were smaller to mid-sized 5-15 hour games.

So a post would be like

-post picture of trophy or endgame shot*
-post the hour total from HLTB (Main Game, the first number, only)
-post the Completed image

* - for a particularly massive game that'll get you 40 points or something perhaps accompany it with the day's date as proof if it's on Switch and doesn't have trophies. Then again I might be the only one on here doing much with non-trophy Nintendo systems.

Just my suggestions. This gives people incentive to go after some of their bigger outstanding games.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Congrats duders!

I kinda lost steam (lol) with pc games, ended up on consoles exclusively so didn’t finish Doom Eternal. I’ll likely aim for ME1 and ME2 from legendary edition. Also possibly Battle Chasers: Nightwar and a couple other random ones.

Once I’m past my move (bought a house last week) and all the expenditures on that, I’ll likely want to contribute to the pot.

Crone

* Darth Vader Noooooooooo.jpg *

Yeah I'm in for February, moar backlogs!

For the next one I submit that we allow games under the HLTB 3 hour mark, on an honor system of sorts. Like if it's short but it took you a long time it counts. Cause I've got Rez Infinite and FNAF 5 that are both listed as under 3 hrs but both have taken me a lot longer than 3 hours already because they're HARD. So I'd like to get back to those and get them done and have them count. Difficult situations like that I imagine are understandable to count, as opposed to spamming the thread with 20 minute games.

Also I'm interested in trying that HLTB point-system where you post how many hours something counts for on HLTB. Maybe 1 point / 1 hour. In which case you could spam short games but they'd only count for small increments of points (half a point for under an hour, or one point if you want to keep it simple). This means my own struggles with FNAF 5 would only count for like 1 point because it's a "40 minute" game but I'll take that, I just want it to count at all. This would also give a big point boost to people who haul in a marlin of a game, and take some advantage away from me because most of the stuff I've been tackling were smaller to mid-sized 5-15 hour games.

So a post would be like

-post picture of trophy or endgame shot*
-post the hour total from HLTB (Main Game, the first number, only)
-post the Completed image

* - for a particularly massive game that'll get you 40 points or something perhaps accompany it with the day's date as proof if it's on Switch and doesn't have trophies. Then again I might be the only one on here doing much with non-trophy Nintendo systems.

Just my suggestions. This gives people incentive to go after some of their bigger outstanding games.
I don't mind any of this. Let's count games under 3 hours, and let's track another stat for 1 point per hour, 0.5 points for a game under 1 hour. Curious to see how that would change things up on the "leader boards".

Slightly late but I'd like it to run from today, until the end of the month, February 28th at 11:59 pm PST. (Extra few hours for East Coasters!!)

Good with everyone?

• 1Like