Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
My opinion has been formed after seeing him for 3 months. Was there some kind of in-forum joke where Utnayan claimed he was going to be a cunt for a year, but it was all done in a secretive clandestine way so outsiders would never find out?

If not the guy is a complete cunt and deserves punishment for that.

Add to that the fact that a lot of people had problems with him here in the past and I'm pretty sure I can freely and happily jump to the conclusion that he's retarded.

I get it though, your seniority on an everquest forum is really important to you. It's the kind of shit you'll share with the grandkids and write on CVs.
New guy acts like a bitch, someone gets banned for a year.

Hmmmmmmm

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
New guy acts like a bitch, someone gets banned for a year.

Hmmmmmmm

So you're saying that Utnayan is completely innocent, and never did anything like this prior to my join date?

Is that the implication here?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's a good thing Utnayan never acted like a bitch. We might have a problem here if that was the case.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I never said that. I said you acted like a bitch

No you implied it. (notice I said "implication")

When you imply something it means that you try to suggest something without being open with the language you use.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
FlWf51F.png

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I know. And I said what I stated. Again acting like a bitch.

Oh, so we're just insulting each other? Ok.

You're an edge lord that tries entirely too hard to be entertaining by getting people to gasp at you. You sound like you post on /b/ because you think calling someone a "faggot" or "bitch" somehow cements any points you say, even though you can't seem to understand that you actually need to have a point if you want those statements to sting.

Basically you're stupid, and your seniority here gives you sycophantic worfs and likes that result in you having an inflated view on yourself when in fact the only thing going for you is the fact that you played an MMORPG 10 years ago with a few people who still coexist in the same virtual space.

TL;DR: You're a cunt

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Oh, so we're just insulting each other? Ok.

You're an edge lord that tries entirely too hard to be entertaining by getting people to gasp at you. You sound like you post on /b/ because you think calling someone a "faggot" or "bitch" somehow cements any points you say, even though you can't seem to understand that you actually need to have a point if you want those statements to sting.

Basically you're stupid, and your seniority here gives you sycophantic worfs and likes that result in you having an inflated view on yourself when in fact the only thing going for you is the fact that you played an MMORPG 10 years ago with a few people who still coexist in the same virtual space.

TL;DR: You're a cunt
Good for you except you do act like a bitch. Tell me, was you actively encouraging ut to dox you a bitch move knowing the fact that no one here tolerates that?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So we're all stupid cunts. You're well on your way to becoming a mod in this fine land. Araysar has trained you well.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Araysar attacking anyone who disagrees with him?

I'm shocked. Shocked! Well, not that shocked. I mean it's not like he has a history of doing that for years or anything.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik rides his high horse mighty well despite being a little bitch instigator the whole time.

So you're saying that I secretly told Utnayan he should pretend to be a football player for 10 years?

Damn, I'm good at playing the long game son.

First Araysar was instigating, and now me. Of course Utnayan definitely didn't just do what he wanted to do. He was part of our Machiavellian schemes that had been planned years in advance just to culminate in this thread right now.

• 1Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So you're saying that I secretly told Utnayan he should pretend to be a football player for 10 years?

Damn, I'm good at playing the long game son.

First Araysar was instigating, and now me. Of course Utnayan definitely didn't just do what he wanted to do. He was part of our Machiavellian schemes that had been planned years in advance just to culminate in this thread right now.
It's almoat like all three of you are at fault and anyone of you should have been a bigger person...hmmmmm

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It's almoat like all three of you are at fault and anyone of you should have been a bigger person...hmmmmm

Yes, because waiting several weeks before @ing someone, and reacting to that @ is identical.

1479965653590.jpg

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.