Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You do understand why you should also be banned or rrp'd for enticing a dox as well as creating shit with ut in multiple threads, right?

Do I need to re-quote my point that calling someone out and replying to a call out isn't the same?

But again, I see you've jumped on the whole idea that Utnayan is somehow not in control of what he does. I mean lets add threads where you called out other members like a_skeleton_00 into this then? Shall we start banning anyone who argues, or should we just stick to members who have a history of acting in a certain way, and spend their time instigating shit?

Also I'd suggest you read through that thread, I didn't ask for a dox, I just said "go for it" when he promised a dox.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
gshurik gshurik rides his high horse mighty well despite being a little bitch instigator the whole time.

I wouldnt worry about it to much. The way he goes around shitting up threads its only a matter of time before hes in Utnayan's shoes.

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Do I need to re-quote my point that calling someone out and replying to a call out isn't the same?

But again, I see you've jumped on the whole idea that Utnayan is somehow not in control of what he does. I mean lets add threads where you called out other members like a_skeleton_00 into this then? Shall we start banning anyone who argues, or should we just stick to members who have a history of acting in a certain way, and spend their time instigating shit?

Also I'd suggest you read through that thread, I didn't ask for a dox, I just said "go for it" when he promised a dox.
If only you understood this site and the Retard Rickshaw.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
FlWf51F.png

Batman-Chin-Rub.gif
To ne fair at least 50-75 of those were post ban responding to people.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I wouldnt worry about it to much. The way he goes around shitting up threads its only a matter of time before hes in Utnayan's shoes.

Nah, I just don't like dogpiles.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Re: Araysar instigating it

I don't think he did. I do think that once Utnayan instigated Araysar treated Ut in a way to get more reactions from him and get him more worked up. But no, Araysar didn't instigate it, my compadre Utnayan did.

I really like Utnayan but even he has to admit to himself that he gets carried away a bit. He definitely deserved some sort of action against him to get the point across that he needed to chill a bit.

Still <3 ya Utnayan but like I said when I first chimed in -- you definitely needed to chill a bit.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It's not that complicated. You'd know that if you weren't the online version of a hillbilly.

Your community isn't that unique matey.
Yes, it isn't. Me calling out jin a shawed thread and making a new thread to call him out instead of shitting up multiple threads on subjects others are discussing is not complicated.

Did I say it was unique?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yes, it isn't. Me calling out jin a shawed thread and making a new thread to call him out instead of shitting up multiple threads on subjects others are discussing is not complicated.

Did I say it was unique?

Implication.

So by this standard, you'd agree that Utnayan should remain banned correct?

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Did I say it was a bannable offense?

See, what the point you were trying to make in a roundabout silly way was is that I'm a hypocrite.

If you'd just said that instead of weaselling around we could have gotten to the crux of the matter far faster.

My actions are petty and argumentative. Utnayan's actions are targeted shitflinging because in most interactions Utnayan was the instigator.

These aren't the same.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
For days? I have been gone for 4 or 5 days. You were reasoning with a guy that was absent, after having stated he would be? Sure buddy. Makes a lot of sense.

LOL, you think the job of a Mod here is to take abuse and harassment from everyone who wants to go full Mike Brown? Who's the retard now?

You should rage some more. Real good look for you. Doesnt make you look insane like Utnayan at all.

Cute, you think this is a rage? This is just a hard push because I think you fucked up.

No, the job of the mod is to moderate the board. Not to go on a goddamned fishing expedition after someone @'s your ass into a thread. Jesus fucking christ man, your making my own case for your inability to understand what went wrong here.

How many of those were post ban / suspension?

Araysar attacking anyone who disagrees with him?

I'm shocked. Shocked! Well, not that shocked. I mean it's not like he has a history of doing that for years or anything.

Him attacking whoever isnt the issue, its him attacking whoever while holding the ban stick.

How fucking hard is it to understand that being a mod separates you from the other members of the board, and if you are NOT willing to be the bigger guy in a IRL argument on a fucking INTERNET FORUM, maybe you DONT NEED TO BE A GODDAMN MOD. (Since Ivan has no fucking concept of what a rage is, stating explicitly that those caps were for emphasis and not a RAGE BRO).

To ne fair at least 50-75 of those were post ban responding to people.

About what I figured.

Re: Araysar instigating it

I don't think he did. I do think that once Utnayan instigated Araysar treated Ut in a way to get more reactions from him and get him more worked up. But no, Araysar didn't instigate it, my compadre Utnayan did.

I really like Utnayan but even he has to admit to himself that he gets carried away a bit. He definitely deserved some sort of action against him to get the point across that he needed to chill a bit.

Still <3 ya Utnayan but like I said when I first chimed in -- you definitely needed to chill a bit.

You need to go google what instigate means man. It is not solely when initiating something.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dick / Ara, do you both think that being a mod has no impact on how you should post / what is expected of you?

Because that seems to be the thing, is you wanna be Mr fucking football likely to succeed, but at the same time you shirk off the requirements to do so.

You got voted into a popularity contest, that conveyed a fucking smidgen of authority on the fucking internet, and have proven you are not capable of handling it. Thats ok. Have the awareness to know when you fucked it up.

Edit: Back to @a_skeleton_03 , the metaphor I used earlier is a stretch, but it fits (and was all I could come up with because afaik we dont have a lot of guys here that share that type of experience and I wanted to bridge it into your personal experience.). That type of thing would never be acceptable with any IG position, and I would think (never held that position) it would nullify all your work. Not to mention the blowback would be material.

Obviously, I have zero issue with ppl swimming with the retards, I enjoy it myself sometimes. But that shit is not acceptable if it is done by staff, to the conclusion of what happened here.

Ut was a headache? Prolly. I didnt see a lot of his posts honestly. Was he being a fucking headache in that thread? Sure as fuck looked like it. Was Ara ok ribbing him and goading him into showing his ass and revealing he was likely lying? Kinda getting gray here . . . I think not, because he is staff. Proving a point? Sure. Goading him and INSTIGATING it, no. Which is what occurred. And banning him for having a staffer (who knows how he would have responded to a regular member, or anyone else) instigating the entire situation? AT BEST, it looks like shit. At worst, its a complete fucking joke.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Okay listen and listen well pharmakos pharmakos . If you need to print out my post and read it on the toilet 10 times please do so.

If you quote and reply to this post before January 22nd, 2018 then I am going to RRP you for a week. Read it in its entirety and then go to wordpad and type up a response and think about it and reread it and fix it and then come back and reread my reply then go back and forth until you are very sure you understand and your reply is going to be coherent.

This entire poll and thread is ONLY to ask me to look into it. You could have 3,000 different options available as suggested punishments. It doesn't matter. Did over 60 people vote for one of the two yes options? They did. I will now look into it. Those two options are options that I like and so I also want to know what the user base thinks. I might unban him and RRP him for 1 month or 6 months or 6 hours. I am not locked into these options at all. I can also close the poll right this very second and make my decision on it. I can wait the entire 14 days. When I feel like enough has been said I will close it. I am busy right now and you bumping it 15 times a day isn't helping the thread finish for me.

Now to the entire scenario of the ban I am going to outline some things. You are only going to get a part of the story and I don't give a shit if you think that is enough or not. Utnayan has been shitting up some threads for a while. I cautioned him to stop. He did not. I put him and gshurik gshurik on a forced ignore of each other. Rather than take the hint gshurik did his damndest to keep poking at the situation. Araysar was dragged into it and kept poking at it also. I put a reply ban on the thread for Araysar but he can of course circumvent that. It was merely a fast and easy way to notify him that I was annoyed by the nonstop fighting that was bleeding all over the forum. He's a grown ass man and can do what he wants. Araysar asked to be able to ban him. I stated that if that's what he was going to do that is what he was going to do. I am trying to not tell the moderators what they can or can't do. He asked that in a report that was open for several days. One mod agreed with the decision, one mod didn't say anything against it, one mod hasn't logged in for weeks, and @Tuco looks like he didn't read it despite it being a red icon at the top of his screen for over a day. Araysar didn't lie when he said there was support for the decision. There is a whole lot more to it then just a simple vote.

You are getting seriously manic over this entire thing. A decision will be made and when that decision is made it will be final. Decisions with some finality to them should not be made hastily just because pharmakos is going off the rails in multiple threads about it. You have made 135 posts minimum about this topic. You need to chill. We know your stance.

Just wanted to respond to this post since I told you I would, but I don't really have anything to add. Everything you said is something that I already read or had already figured out from reviewing other's posts and putting some pieces together.

You're right that I've been a bit manic about it. Araysar is very good at getting people riled up, and despite spending the majority of my life on the internet, I still fall troll acts like he pulls quite often. Not just blaming him -- like many people have said already, there are a lot of people that have gotten involved in this situation that need to just step up and act like the bigger man.

I will try to be more thoughtful and patient in forming and expressing my opinions.

I'd say that there are a lot of things going on in my life stressing me out right now, but that's not really any excuse. If I'm already feeling grumpy/shitty I should probably just stay away from forum drama instead of pouring my manic energy into it.

Thanks a_skeleton_03.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
See, what the point you were trying to make in a roundabout silly way was is that I'm a hypocrite.

If you'd just said that instead of weaselling around we could have gotten to the crux of the matter far faster.

My actions are petty and argumentative. Utnayan's actions are targeted shitflinging because in most interactions Utnayan was the instigator.

These aren't the same.
Hmmm you don't even seem to read posts that are a week old. I've said multiple times ut should have been rrp'd.

• 2Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you haven't seen Utnayan losing his mind over absolutely nothing, you don't know jack shit about this forum. Get your low-information ass out of this thread.

Blaming Araysar for this, when Utnayan has been doing this shit for a fucking decade, is pants on head retarded.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
If you haven't seen Utnayan losing his mind over absolutely nothing, you don't know jack shit about this forum. Get your low-information ass out of this thread.

Blaming Araysar for this, when Utnayan has been doing this shit for a fucking decade, is pants on head retarded.

Apparently he was a saint in the past, and he suddenly flipped in the last 3 months on the exact date I joined.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You need to go google what instigate means man. It is not solely when initiating something

Yeah, I suppose you're right:
Screenshot_20180122-155928.png

Most people only consider instigation to be the first definition there. But yeah, he definitely does fall under that second definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.