• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
We didnt ask for his name, we asked for proof.

You would have known this had you, you know, actually bothered to read any of the thread.

You're right, I prolly should read the thread. But. I've heard enough on here to say that what you asked him to do is dox himself.

Do you know the amount of personal data that's on a paystub? Holy shit, if I were able to find one of those as a hacker, my life would be golden.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This has to be about the 7th time you've had to explain that.

I've explained every component and nuance of that argument at least half a dozen times by now. Low information users can't be bothered to read, only to sperg.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're right, I prolly should read the thread. But. I've heard enough on here to say that what you asked him to do is dox himself.

Do you know the amount of personal data that's on a paystub? Holy shit, if I were able to find one of those as a hacker, my life would be golden.

Oh you heard enough to make statement? How can he be doxxed when we specifically told him to blur his name out on the check when posting the check?

We didnt ask for a PAYSTUB, we asked for a check, which he claimed to have framed, which at one point he offered to show us, until we called him on his bullshit and then he immediately started saying he would only show us the check if I flew to MPLS.

Nice job, LIU

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Calling you out specifically has nothing to do with tribes or bias. What you cant seem to comprehend is that a lot of those posts of yours are these sort of low effort 1 line posts that are meant to draw a response.
He repeats the same thing over and over to me, i guess i should goto a cardiologist
Are you having a stroke?
Are you having a stroke?
I wish every Lanx post was filtered to "arghlblarghl I'm stroking out"

I've only ever seen this done on NEOGaf Forums

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This has ran the course of productiveness.

Locking it and then sifting through it for a day or two.

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 10 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here I thought he got banned for shitting up the Switch thread again despite fucking buying one. Dude has always been a fucking hypocrite.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Here I thought he got banned for shitting up the Switch thread again despite fucking buying one. Dude has always been a fucking hypocrite.

He did the same thing with Elder Scrolls Online, shitting that thread up and shouting down anyone who showed any interest in it. Then, of course, after it came out he bought and played it

• 1Worf

Del

Vyemm Raider
He did the same thing with Elder Scrolls Online, shitting that thread up and shouting down anyone who showed any interest in it. Then, of course, after it came out he bought and played it
If that was a crime, then at least half of the people in the Pantheon thread will be guilty.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Whelp I hope the mods here take that into account when they unban him. He has done this several times like the Doom thread.

• 1Like

Araxen

If that was a crime, then at least half of the people in the Pantheon thread will be guilty.

People on this forum know what they are getting into with Brad and his bullshit. If they want to spend 1k on the alpha, they have FU money to blow really. We have a lot of people who aren't going to collect welfare checks anytime soon.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Shit talking shitty games isn't a big deal, it's repeated personal attacks on anyone that likes something you don't that gets old real fast.

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Whelp I hope the mods here take that into account when they unban him. He has done this several times like the Doom thread.

If he is shitting up threads with his bullshit, report it, and it will be addressed with this thread in mind.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Have we hashed this out yet? Is his Switch still up for grabs?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Have we hashed this out yet? Is his Switch still up for grabs?
CHn6z8T.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.