• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Ok just checked the comments/suggestions... can I get a volunteer to start my unban petition when it happens!?

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am on the fence on this one, because he can be one of the most generous helpful members on the board on certain subjects. On other subjects he can be one of, if not the most, annoying members on the board when it comes to shitting up a thread. He doesn't just beat the dead horse he skull fucks it until it has decayed into dust. It amazes me how he can post the same thing basic message 50+ times in one thread as if it were new info. I would like to say there is more good than bad but it is kind of equal, he is truly his own yin to his own yang. I am fine with what Amod decides, because at the end of the day he is their problem. Maybe if you do let him back tell him he is a on a short leash?

Gachi

Peasant
Oh no, he said Maple Story is a bad MMO or something.

"We just banned someone, big deal or not? Y/N"

God who cares, let him get mad at pixels. LOL VIKINGS

• 1Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Well, take a subject like ME:A. You had people saying that wasn't a bad game. While that might be true (doubt it), it was certainly true that it was a bad game for the ME franchise.

I'm sorry, there's no one that cover the smell of that turd, and I'm gonna let everyone who hasn't bought the game know about it.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I voted yes, until I saw what his crimes were. Doxing is never ok, but dammit his extreme rants over shit and trying to act like he personally knew these developers was entertaining in its own fucked up way. Yeah there were times he made threads unreadable, and I definitely think a thread ban would be warranted. But I'll never forget his meltdowns in anything Brad McQuaid was doing or the Curt Schilling game's threads. However, taking shit to that extreme should not be tolerated and just subtract my yes vote :(

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I voted yes, until I saw what his crimes were. Doxing is never ok, but dammit his extreme rants over shit and trying to act like he personally knew these developers was entertaining in its own fucked up way. Yeah there were times he made threads unreadable, and I definitely think a thread ban would be warranted. But I'll never forget his meltdowns in anything Brad McQuaid was doing or the Curt Schilling game's threads. However, taking shit to that extreme should not be tolerated and just subtract my yes vote :(

The semi doxxing was a separate thing a while ago afaik. This was solely Ara and his shit post spree and him not being willing to post his pay stub for a mod that was going stupid

• 1Salty

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The semi doxxing was a separate thing a while ago afaik. This was solely Ara and his shit post spree and him not being willing to post his pay stub for a mod that was going stupid

Stop being constantly wrong.

• 1Salty

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He was the one getting his hand force into self-dox'ing by the cuck-ass-bitches that banded together to bully the bully.

That's it. End of Story.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I ended up voting yes. He does have redeeming qualities when does not act like a lunatic. If he gets super annoying I can always /ignore him. Utnayan Utnayan if you get unbanned please show a little more restraint when you feel the urge to rant. I would like to see you around here.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I ended up voting yes. He does have redeeming qualities when does not act like a lunatic. If he gets super annoying I can always /ignore him. Utnayan Utnayan if you get unbanned please show a little more restraint when you feel the urge to rant. I would like to see you around here.

He is unbanned. There's a thread in the comments/suggestions forum that addresses this. He's just shawed right now.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Schilling's head was so fucking big I can't hold it against UT to use a prop to help punch holes in Schilling's over-inflated tires. That was god's work.

I could do without some of the redundancy and lack surprise "Oh a UT post, hmmph I wonder what he has to say" over the years in certain threads-- but characters are gonna character.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Will do. :)

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.