Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And don't forget guys, just like in the Hollywood Sex Corruption thread where you all agree -- it's not a crime if the person you're doing it to gives consent.

Screenshot_20180120-012424.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Meh, I think being as vocal as you were BEFORE asking was what landed you in front of the firing squad.

I was a part of the conversation for days before anyone mentioned the supposed DOXing. You'd think if it was a big factor in the decision that Araysar would have mentioned.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Meh, I think being as vocal as you were BEFORE asking was what landed you in front of the firing squad.

there is a world of difference between "hey, i'm not really sure, could people fill me in?" and "i don't know all the details but i'm making this my hill to die on."

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was a part of the conversation for days before anyone mentioned the supposed DOXing. You'd think if it was a big factor in the decision that Araysar would have mentioned.

the problem with Ut is that there is SO MUCH MATERIAL to pull from in this debate that you have be a little forgiving if people forget some things.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And don't forget guys, just like in the Hollywood Sex Corruption thread where you all agree -- it's not a crime if the person you're doing it to gives consent.

View attachment 159997

Let's not pretend this didn't come after ut spent time trying to find his RL identity without asking anything. Gshurik gave permission since ut said gshurik worked at a type of company gshurik knew was wrong. He went in this crusade in an attempt to "prove" gshurik was a shill to try and silence him. So, again, you give him a pass because he's incompetent.

Maaaaybe he wouldn't have taken it further ever if he knew actual information, but who can trust someone so unstable? I guess after all outbursts and drunken behavior through the years, I don't give him the benefit of the doubt to always know where the line is.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know him outside of the forum and IRL, even though we have not met in person. I think he means well but went way too far. A permanent ban is really not the best decision here.

This is the common problem among the master rusemen of FoH. They never know when to shut the fuck up and drop it after the lulz have played out.

• 1Solidarity

Skanda

I'm Amod too!

Does it matter? Should we give him a pass on that behavior just because he was banned for something else? Fuck that human waste. Maybe he'll finally get around to finishing the job on his liver and make the world a better place now that he can't post.

• 2Worf

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 159997

I don't see why I was forced to be put in that situation. My thought pattern when he said he was going to doxx me:

"If he has info then he'll post it anyway" "if he doesn't have information then he'll look stupid".

I didn't want to be put in a situation where I basically had to bow my head to him and say "sorry sir" which would have been the case if I had complained about him attempting to doxx me. Again he made big claims, and I countered it with stoicism. That doesn't make the original act ok.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Let's not pretend this didn't come after ut spent time trying to find his RL identity without asking anything. Gshurik gave permission since ut said gshurik worked at a type of company gshurik knew was wrong. He went in this crusade in an attempt to "prove" gshurik was a shill to try and silence him. So, again, you give him a pass because he's incompetent.

Maaaaybe he wouldn't have taken it further ever if he knew actual information, but who can trust someone so unstable? I guess after all outbursts and drunken behavior through the years, I don't give him the benefit of the doubt to always know where the line is.

I have messages on Discord about this too, before I knew he had no relevant information he was taunting me with messages akin to "I know who you really are now you're finished" (paraphrasing). It's why I ducked out of the FoH discord for a while, until I knew he was inept.

• 2Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
I have messages on Discord about this too, before I knew he had no relevant information he was taunting me with messages akin to "I know who you really are now you're finished" (paraphrasing). It's why I ducked out of the FoH discord for a while, until I knew he was inept.

How is this not enough for a ban exactly? This is about as explicit a dox threat as you can give without naming the specifics of what you plan to do.

The only defense is that he tried to dox him but failed. Well, Olscratch tried to shut down this forum and he failed too. Where is his unban thread??

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I've been in communities like this before where doxxing is accepted so I honestly thought it was just part of being part of an open free speech forum again. You counter shit like this with stoicism or you look weak.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the problem with Ut is that there is SO MUCH MATERIAL to pull from in this debate that you have be a little forgiving if people forget some things.

...exactly... ...there's so much material that people should be forgiven for not knowing it all... ...that's exactly my fucking point...

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

And if he is that unstable how is a ban going to stop him? He could go full Olscratch for all you know. Better to keep him around to keep an eye on him if you're this distrusts of him.

• 3Picard

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Fuck that shit. "Oh he may cause problems guys so we'd better let him have his way or it'll get worse."

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck that shit. "Oh he may cause problems guys so we'd better let him have his way or it'll get worse."

That wasn't my point. My point was that he is fully capable of causing problems even while banned. Banning isn't going to stop it.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.