• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
American women are quite fond of this cave troll
Next thing you will be telling us about how fashionable you are and how much money you make. Oh wait you have already been Utnayanen it up for years.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
As of now, 61.6% would like to see a one year punishment. That's not much of a comeback, more like being found comatose after being thought dead.

And it means you have to find another corpse to fuck to get your Necrophelia badge.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phelps McManus

<Silver Donator>
Read the retarded Ubisoft thread and this thread. I have followed Utnayan’s antics since before games were too brown. I don’t particularly care for his opinions, but this ban was bullshit.

Voted yes to overturn.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
As of now, 61.6% would like to see a one year punishment. That's not much of a comeback, more like being found comatose after being thought dead.

I votes yes-one year rickshaw because a_skeleton_03 did not give any options for a rickshawing for a lesser time.

But after thinking about it, with this poll going two weeks and a_skeleton_03 needing time to ruminate after it's completion, that will probably make about a month since Utnayan got banned when all things are said and done. A much more reasonable timeframe for my preferred punishment length. Should have voted straight "yes".

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Okay listen and listen well pharmakos pharmakos . If you need to print out my post and read it on the toilet 10 times please do so.

If you quote and reply to this post before January 22nd, 2018 then I am going to RRP you for a week. Read it in its entirety and then go to wordpad and type up a response and think about it and reread it and fix it and then come back and reread my reply then go back and forth until you are very sure you understand and your reply is going to be coherent.

This entire poll and thread is ONLY to ask me to look into it. You could have 3,000 different options available as suggested punishments. It doesn't matter. Did over 60 people vote for one of the two yes options? They did. I will now look into it. Those two options are options that I like and so I also want to know what the user base thinks. I might unban him and RRP him for 1 month or 6 months or 6 hours. I am not locked into these options at all. I can also close the poll right this very second and make my decision on it. I can wait the entire 14 days. When I feel like enough has been said I will close it. I am busy right now and you bumping it 15 times a day isn't helping the thread finish for me.

Now to the entire scenario of the ban I am going to outline some things. You are only going to get a part of the story and I don't give a shit if you think that is enough or not. Utnayan has been shitting up some threads for a while. I cautioned him to stop. He did not. I put him and gshurik gshurik on a forced ignore of each other. Rather than take the hint gshurik did his damndest to keep poking at the situation. Araysar was dragged into it and kept poking at it also. I put a reply ban on the thread for Araysar but he can of course circumvent that. It was merely a fast and easy way to notify him that I was annoyed by the nonstop fighting that was bleeding all over the forum. He's a grown ass man and can do what he wants. Araysar asked to be able to ban him. I stated that if that's what he was going to do that is what he was going to do. I am trying to not tell the moderators what they can or can't do. He asked that in a report that was open for several days. One mod agreed with the decision, one mod didn't say anything against it, one mod hasn't logged in for weeks, and @Tuco looks like he didn't read it despite it being a red icon at the top of his screen for over a day. Araysar didn't lie when he said there was support for the decision. There is a whole lot more to it then just a simple vote.

You are getting seriously manic over this entire thing. A decision will be made and when that decision is made it will be final. Decisions with some finality to them should not be made hastily just because pharmakos is going off the rails in multiple threads about it. You have made 135 posts minimum about this topic. You need to chill. We know your stance.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Okay listen and listen well pharmakos pharmakos . If you need to print out my post and read it on the toilet 10 times please do so.

If you quote and reply to this post before January 22nd, 2018 then I am going to RRP you for a week. Read it in its entirety and then go to wordpad and type up a response and think about it and reread it and fix it and then come back and reread my reply then go back and forth until you are very sure you understand and your reply is going to be coherent.

This entire poll and thread is ONLY to ask me to look into it. You could have 3,000 different options available as suggested punishments. It doesn't matter. Did over 60 people vote for one of the two yes options? They did. I will now look into it. Those two options are options that I like and so I also want to know what the user base thinks. I might unban him and RRP him for 1 month or 6 months or 6 hours. I am not locked into these options at all. I can also close the poll right this very second and make my decision on it. I can wait the entire 14 days. When I feel like enough has been said I will close it. I am busy right now and you bumping it 15 times a day isn't helping the thread finish for me.

Now to the entire scenario of the ban I am going to outline some things. You are only going to get a part of the story and I don't give a shit if you think that is enough or not. Utnayan has been shitting up some threads for a while. I cautioned him to stop. He did not. I put him and gshurik gshurik on a forced ignore of each other. Rather than take the hint gshurik did his damndest to keep poking at the situation. Araysar was dragged into it and kept poking at it also. I put a reply ban on the thread for Araysar but he can of course circumvent that. It was merely a fast and easy way to notify him that I was annoyed by the nonstop fighting that was bleeding all over the forum. He's a grown ass man and can do what he wants. Araysar asked to be able to ban him. I stated that if that's what he was going to do that is what he was going to do. I am trying to not tell the moderators what they can or can't do. He asked that in a report that was open for several days. One mod agreed with the decision, one mod didn't say anything against it, one mod hasn't logged in for weeks, and @Tuco looks like he didn't read it despite it being a red icon at the top of his screen for over a day. Araysar didn't lie when he said there was support for the decision. There is a whole lot more to it then just a simple vote.

You are getting seriously manic over this entire thing. A decision will be made and when that decision is made it will be final. Decisions with some finality to them should not be made hastily just because pharmakos is going off the rails in multiple threads about it. You have made 135 posts minimum about this topic. You need to chill. We know your stance.

Can I quote and reply to this post before January 22nd, 2018?

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I don't even think he knows his stance since he's flipped it several times yesterday alone.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Also, Tuco being a useless mod who doesn't even look into situations?

KGMSgCl.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
To be fair, in his campaign post, Tuco pretty much said he'd be a shitty, capricious mod who did what he wanted.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, in his campaign post, Tuco pretty much said he'd be a shitty, capricious mod who did what he wanted.
i wish he would be more like the greatest mod in our boards history. @iannis, dude has no drama, no power tripping, no bad moderation. he just keeps the board running in its own organic course.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
i wish he would be more like the greatest mod in our boards history. @iannis, dude has no drama, no power tripping, no bad moderation. he just keeps the board running in its own organic course.

Makes me really sad, that he is not around. He was such a funny dude. Hope he comes back soon.

• 3Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.