Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know you may or may not want to do this, but as server host you can actually run a command to clear all fog and view the entire world map should you like to.

Thanks for the tip. I didn't know about that. I'm going to keep it as vanilla as possible for now. 😉

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah I think it's nice to find a good seed for some starting people or with very specific goals in mind, but then you just get a fresh unrevealed version for people to actually play on. Exploring to find specific biomes is definitely one of the more fun parts of the game.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I know you may or may not want to do this, but as server host you can actually run a command to clear all fog and view the entire world map should you like to.
Those commands are not active on rented servers, only single player seeds. Only the normal admin commands of kick, ban and that such are active on rented servers.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ah yeah, didn't see he rented one. Yeah definitely much more limited in that capacity, but not a huge deal.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Is there a way to destroy/recycle old gear?
If you are playing single player there’s a command you can do where you can despair all items in an area around you.

otherwise no, and it’s something that for sure needed to be added in.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh god i made a terrible mistake,
I found my first swamp biome, so i built a ship and put a portal on one of the small little islands, had 6 draughrs following me that i didnt see, died and they killed the portal hahaha

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My new base on the FoH server. Was fun finding the right spot. 🙂

McFly Base - Valheim - FoH.jpg

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Need a way to factory farm deer hide/leather scraps.

Got 4 smelters/kilns going and am mass producing ore but am mega cockblocked by leather for some reason.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I started working on my group's new village. I just finished out longhouse today and got the docks about halfway done. They are't as fancy as anything you'll see on Reddit, but I'm pretty happy with them. I'll post up some pics soon of my progress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
old tools, grey eyes go into burial/troll cave chests, to never be spoken of again.

or, even better, load up your character. start a new world. dump them and never go back.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The bit about this game I'm not quite sure of yet, it the fact that I can bring my stuff from a single player world into a multiplayer one.

I'm not complaining, it's just an odd experience. For what the game it, it's not a game breaker so I look past doing it.