Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lets kill Moder tonight so I can legit put down a blast furnace

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
can everyone share ur maps for cynicals server
I havent been out much compared to others, but here you go.
Screenshot 2021-04-08 23.28.06.png
Screenshot 2021-04-08 23.28.26.png
Screenshot 2021-04-08 23.28.40.png

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what happened here?
1617966164054.png

Anyways, we've got a serpent that spawns during the day without stormy weather east of the Caren base

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im doing this all wrong, pre bronze i killed werewolves/wolves. Now i havnt killed bone mass but was popping faglibgs, death squito and the big cows. If i could find some silver by luck id be able to make my cold cloak.

Wonder if any of the post bonemass stores would work extra well on him like frozen arrows.
Id have done him sooner but he's like half a world away.

• 1Mother of God

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I read you can find silver sometimes looking around the sides of a mountain at high altitudes. Sometimes the silver nodes might be sticking out. I tried to get wolf armor before bonemass in my world too, but ended up giving up and just killing him because it seemed tedious. Hes pretty easy with max iron mace and healing/poison resist meads. Was wearing maxed troll armor when I killed him

• 1Picard

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I read you can find silver sometimes looking around the sides of a mountain at high altitudes. Sometimes the silver nodes might be sticking out. I tried to get wolf armor before bonemass in my world too, but ended up giving up and just killing him because it seemed tedious. Hes pretty easy with max iron mace and healing/poison resist meads. Was wearing maxed troll armor when I killed him
You can indeed find silver on the surface sometimes. See Quineloe's map 5 posts above? See that mountain northeast of my base on the starting island? I was exploring that with frost potions before Bonemass and found a vein on the surface, which turned out to be physically intersecting a second vein just underground, and just a 1 space gap between it and a third vein. Those 3 veins let me go to fully upgraded silver armor long before getting my Bonemass on, and took a couple of tamed wolves home with me after too. :) (Only saw a single 1-star wolf up there during that time, and no 2-stars, but I left the gate (Mount, in my hall of portals at my original base near the starting stones) and base building up there if anyone decides they wanna go wolf taming.

Quite a few frost drakes up there too, if you wanna farm for frost arrows for Bonemass.

NB- I've since gone over that mountain with my wishbone and those 3 silver veins were all there was up there as far as I can tell, and I mined all the obsidian, but its still good for wolves and drakes.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I agree, from watching a friend should be ready, just don't like the idea of how far away he is. If i max all my iron stuff I'll bite the bullet and load up to stay a new base by him if the land is decent. Just in an ideal area now.

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
I appear to be missing a stack of lox pies and a stack and a half of blood puddings. Thats 2-3 hours of my time. Fucking quit that shit please.

Last edited:

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Thanks but I dont need it per se, I was just stockpiling some to start using it myself, and I figured 3 stacks of each was enough to form a reserve for when I was lazy, then I could start using the excess on the day-to-day, and then I find someone fucking stole a chunk. 30 fucking leeches worth of blood bags and me without a good leech farming spot, plus the annoyance of replacing the arrows used to get them, plus a thistle run, plus the time and arrows to hunt down 5 loxes with the attendant chance of being ganked by goblins, I'm not best pleased right now. The barley at least is a minor item.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Fairly busy, haven't done any gaming lately. I assume the server fine, yas been busy I see.

I dunno if I ever gave out map seed, but for those that look up maps ect, here it is: QDwZ905IZ0

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider
Fairly busy, haven't done any gaming lately. I assume the server fine, yas been busy I see.

I dunno if I ever gave out map seed, but for those that look up maps ect, here it is: QDwZ905IZ0
GAME MORE, YA BASTARD!!!
Yup, server be fine, except for the frequent becalming of my windmill. :p

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fun fact about mods: Since the server really is just for matchmaking purposes and world.db holding and doesn't do anything, you can actually just install a mod like CreatureControl and have it work for everyone as long as it is your client that decides to spawn the shit (i.e. when you're the first guy to load into a crypt) Four star draugr because the game is too easy otherwise? No problem!

• 1Truth!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So, I spawned the Elder, but he is face raping me. Plus, I didn't realize the bosses remain spawned until defeated. I managed to get my corpse back after about 8 attempts, but if anyone would like to assist me in killing him, I'd appreciate it.

• 1Worf

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
So, I spawned the Elder, but he is face raping me. Plus, I didn't realize the bosses remain spawned until defeated. I managed to get my corpse back after about 8 attempts, but if anyone would like to assist me in killing him, I'd appreciate it.
Did you play a ranger in EQ?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users