VALORANT - Riot Games

Fadaar

That guy
Anyone in the beta have any insight into Raze? She seems like a big divergence from the gunplay>abilities mantra. Every ability does damage, and typically AOE damage.

Only played one match today but she wasn't in the alpha so first time seeing her. She does seem to be a bit of a change up from the abilities standpoint, but I imagine over time they'll add more characters and balance things to bring everyone in line.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Only complaints so far are some abilities are very clunky to use like brimstone's smoke. I imagine getting better at the game will make us quicker, but it feels strange. Then you have people like Jett where I barely ever use her abilities except to escape.

It definitely feels like old 1.6 CS. If you aren't good at shooting, you will hate this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Have you tried logging on to the Riot account on Riot's website, and see if it's linked there. I'd be surprised if there wasn't an option in the account settings to unlink them there.

nvm i got a key in my email but no notification from twitch check your emails boys.

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so someone on here did me a solid an got me a lost ark account when that first came about, after watching this game all day yesterday and getting my invite today i can say i really dont give a shit the game looks fucking awful so first person to PM me gets my account info for the beta, figured id give back as others have helped me out.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so it says i have beta access but when i go download and login it says i dont have access? anyone else got this issue?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I just got an invite without being in a stream since yesterday. We'll see if turns out to be real.

Fadaar

That guy
Only complaints so far are some abilities are very clunky to use like brimstone's smoke. I imagine getting better at the game will make us quicker, but it feels strange. Then you have people like Jett where I barely ever use her abilities except to escape.

It definitely feels like old 1.6 CS. If you aren't good at shooting, you will hate this.

Yeah I hate using Brim's smoke, wish you could just point and shoot it like whoever the other character is that has smoke

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Got my invite 30 min ago, after watching streams for around 30 hours, even when drops were disabled lol

Time to suck

• 1Worf

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
so i got the invite through my email today at [email protected] but nothing in my twitch inventory, now when i go and download the game and try to log in it says i dont have access, theres only 2 accounts linked to that email ive tried both nothing, anyone else having this problem and have a solution riot support sucks a dick

like it dont even tell me in twitch what accoutn my riot account is linked too it jsut says connected and it didnt ask me for no info or nothing

how the fuck do i tell what riot account is linked to my twitch??? steam shows it, blizzard shows it but when i conect riot it dosent ask me for any info it just says connected

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This is getting so much hype and it seems like people like it, but holy fuck it looks pretty fucking boring? I guess the satisfaction in getting that one great shot a match or two similar to 1.6 is the thrill, but man, this is not a pretty watch.

Then again, I don't really watch much Twitch anyways so maybe I'm jaded.

fat12

Trakanon Raider
so i got the invite through my email today at [email protected] but nothing in my twitch inventory, now when i go and download the game and try to log in it says i dont have access, theres only 2 accounts linked to that email ive tried both nothing, anyone else having this problem and have a solution riot support sucks a dick

like it dont even tell me in twitch what accoutn my riot account is linked too it jsut says connected and it didnt ask me for no info or nothing
Sounds like phishing attempt?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
now it says i have a extra drop on my smurf account in my inventory but i didnt receive an email, i tried loggin in with the info of my twitch and it didnt work with the game, i have no clue wtf riot is doing.

its only 1 account linked to 1 email.

i also tried logging in with my riot account and it says i dont haveit yet though its sitting in my inventory, if someone can figure it out they can have the account

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
naw i didnt get caught i got the original one to work, but the smurf that says it has it in the inventory but not in my email i cant get to work, so i gave out the info to all my shit to gauze to see if he can figure it out, and he can keep the account

see thats the thing when i go to link it, it dosent ask me for any info to verify it just automatically connects

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't wait till this game is fully released, so I can play with my kind(aka the bad players). I really hate how long a match takes. Good fucking god.

Fadaar

That guy
I can't wait till this game is fully released, so I can play with my kind(aka the bad players). I really hate how long a match takes. Good fucking god.

Yeah if it goes past 20 rounds I'm just like holy fuck please end. Really hope they expand the game into more modes and not just more CS copies.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Played for 5 hours and was up till 3AM playing this on a work night lol.

I suck as expected.
Got in 8 matches in that time.
Which means a match lasts just under 40 mins, counting queue times & all.

4-4 record so far.
I seemed to excel in matches where my team was ass, and floundered when there were people much more skilled than I.

My highest kills was 13, 12, 12 and the rest <10 so far which pales in comparison to the people racking up 35+.

I was able to unlock 2 Agents from playing already, which I felt was pretty fast.

I never played CS:GO and haven't played a shooter in a while.