Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
It's become increasing clear that Vanessa is unwillingly to actually discuss things, and is more interested in working through their own issues. While that would normally be a great way to have a discussion, the constant need to backtrack to harass other posters (by Vanessa) that are seen to be antagonising Vanessa has just grown tiresome. No progress is being made (or even any real effort) to move the discussion forward by Vanessa.

I've always kept a moderate tone in my posts, and I'm reasonably certain I've never used an attack vector. I've tried multiple times to walk Vanessa around the problem from different angles and I keep getting stonewalled (lol) and delayed not just by constant backtracking but mostly because even Vanessa doesn't appear to know exactly how they !feel! on the subject. It's intensely personal for Vanessa, and every time they attempt to define a position it's either, coulda, shoulda, or woulda.

This means Vanessa is constantly looking backwards in their life, to make sense of the blockers for kids. While it makes sense, that if Vanessa had a less manly body they could pass even easier as a woman, I doubt this would ever cure GD, it might even heighten it, because Vanessa is still not a woman. I'm at a loss as to why a medical solution is needed for a social problem. Does a tranny want to be a woman, or do they want the GD to go away? If you look forward at the problem (starting as a child and looking forward to the future), we can't know for sure about how things are going to end up. There's two very different paths here, and we'd need some honest reflection from Vanessa to get an opinion and thus a true position before we can move forward with the discussion.

Puberty is probably to most defining period in a humans life, and it's of my opinion that messing around with that isn't a great idea. Puberty is CHANGE, and while it's not chaos, it's quite often an unknown. Counselling and acceptance have yielded hugely beneficial results (see Kenneth Zucker).

I've mentioned God, and gotten exactly the responses I thought I would. Like many Christians, the belief in God is all it takes to join the tribe and get them to safety. They can pick and choose which parts are fact, and which they can bend. Furthermore, the cursory look into the mechanics of lying from good old Dr. Phil, as campy as he may be, have indicated -- at least to me, that Vanessa's posts are heavy with uses of "honestly" "I swear to God". Which would indicate an attempt to deceive. However, I do not think Vanessa is trying to deceive us, I believe that it's a self-deception to shore up their own conclusions.

While I could go out on a limb, and give personal experience with being late to the puberty party, I don't think it's going to help at all.

As a result, I think it's no longer worth my time to share my point of view in a thread that really is just about bolt-on tits. Let me know if the status changes and you feel like some actual discussion. The forward/backward viewpoint thing makes it currently impossible.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't Vanessa get off the meds at the end of last year or something in order to save up some spunk for having a kid in the future? The craziness has really spiked from then. Now, imagine a world where Vanessa has a kid and what that child's life would be like.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Thanks Erronius Erronius for the reminder... this got lost in the shuffle:
I'd enquire about Vanessa Vanessa stance towards education of toddlers and young kids, but I think his answer would make me migrate to Iran.
If it'll get you off this forum via an Iranian beheading, Sure. What are the key words here I need to type out to get you packing?

Heh, jk. Even trash like you I wouldn't wish that upon. The middle east is the butthole of the world. We here in the states are the world's manly dick... slapping all the other countries around with our Floridian dong. I'm sorry you're not living it up here with the rest of us.

But actually, if you're Northern EU, you're probably better off than we are! I hear the North EU has a damn good economy, healthcare, low crime and are quite happy. If you speak 3 languages and English is your 3rd, you're possibly Eastern EU tho.

Still waiting for you to answer my two questions... I can assume I'll be waiting a long long time though.

You like to cherry pick, so yes fuck you you psycho. How about the fact the majority of you crazy fucks have your delusions resolved by a natural process called puberty?

Get the fuck out of here already with your desire to do harm to children
Dude who has only cherry picked any study I posted to try to refute what I posted as factual instead of posting his own studies tells me I like to cherry pick.

giphy (20).gif

Let's be honest and real: We both cherry picked to make our point. Here's the difference. One of us will admit to that, the other will get triggered and tell the other to kill themselves LoL

By saying: "so yes fuck you you psycho" (<-- your words, not mine... so eloquent) you're saying YES, you're right Vanessa that I'm going to completely forgo the conclusion that the paper came to just because *I* don't like the conclusion... I only like what I cherry picked and what *I* cherry picked from the paper is more factual than what you cherry picked from the paper.

Mmhmm... right right. How fallacious of you! But I'm the one with delusions. I dunno, maybe you're too simple minded to see that your cherries and my cherries are both equally valid. Which is to say, puberty blockers are proven safe and extremely effective for trannies but there's still more testing that needs to be done, that determining GD in kids isn't an "exact science" yet, that 20% / 80% needs to be addressed more carefully, and having the MtFs go through puberty blockers doesn't give much "material" to use for GRS.

But that's a huge difference with us, isn't it Zyyz? You outright reject what you don't like (paper's conclusion and what I already posted), but I will say "everything in there is factual". Kinda like how you reject people based on their skin color and sexual orientation. At least you're consistent on that front. *golfclap*

In other words, yes we both cherry picked from the paper. But YOU are still cherry picking facts in your own soft head.

Also, you really sure you want to adopt #7 & #8 into your list of "reasons" that your stance is the sane one? You're good with 10 year olds exploring their sexuality? Lmao, fucking dumbass.

A person-to-person approach when your paper says:

" It is now acknowledged, for instance, that children's GD/GV persists after puberty in only 10–30 per cent of all cases; when it does not, the children are referred to as ‘desisters’.1, 5 At present, there is no way to predict which individuals will or will not suffer from GD into adolescence or adulthood. "

Seems persistent with the other papers, that they are just taking a well intended guess at best, when they admister blockers.
I'll totally agree that this is bad. Similar to other mental illnesses, a lot of what we can glean as to the nature and severity of said illness is from the patient's words and behavior. GD works in the same way. The child will exhibit behaviors and the parents will take them to see a professional.

What you have, and what I think we ALL can (should have already?) agree to and gotten past is that roughly 20% will retain GD throughout their life (what I'd call true transsexuals) and 80% will swim through their gender crisis via puberty (probably just gay males / lesbians). I'm not comfortable with this and yet the facts are STILL the facts: the last paper stated, quote:

"Consistent with the Dutch and British studies was Spack and colleagues’ report about their sample of 97 patients at a clinic in Boston, MA, in which no adolescents showed regrets regarding puberty blocking or subsequent cross-sex hormone use."

97 of 97 is a helluva track record at nailing down that 20%, wouldn't you agree? What does this tell you? I can tell you what *I* think but I'm actually interested to hear what you guys think.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Thanks Erronius Erronius for the reminder... this got lost in the shuffle:

If it'll get you off this forum via an Iranian beheading, Sure. What are the key words here I need to type out to get you packing?

Heh, jk. Even trash like you I wouldn't wish that upon. The middle east is the butthole of the world. We here in the states are the world's manly dick... slapping all the other countries around with our Floridian dong. I'm sorry you're not living it up here with the rest of us.

But actually, if you're Northern EU, you're probably better off than we are! I hear the North EU has a damn good economy, healthcare, low crime and are quite happy. If you speak 3 languages and English is your 3rd, you're possibly Eastern EU tho.

Still waiting for you to answer my two questions... I can assume I'll be waiting a long long time though.

Dude who has only cherry picked any study I posted to try to refute what I posted as factual instead of posting his own studies tells me I like to cherry pick.

View attachment 207153

Let's be honest and real: We both cherry picked to make our point. Here's the difference. One of us will admit to that, the other will get triggered and tell the other to kill themselves LoL

By saying: "so yes fuck you you psycho" (<-- your words, not mine... so eloquent) you're saying YES, you're right Vanessa that I'm going to completely forgo the conclusion that the paper came to just because *I* don't like the conclusion... I only like what I cherry picked and what *I* cherry picked from the paper is more factual than what you cherry picked from the paper.

Mmhmm... right right. How fallacious of you! But I'm the one with delusions. I dunno, maybe you're too simple minded to see that your cherries and my cherries are both equally valid. Which is to say, puberty blockers are proven safe and extremely effective for trannies but there's still more testing that needs to be done, that determining GD in kids isn't an "exact science" yet, that 20% / 80% needs to be addressed more carefully, and having the MtFs go through puberty blockers doesn't give much "material" to use for GRS.

But that's a huge difference with us, isn't it Zyyz? You outright reject what you don't like (paper's conclusion and what I already posted), but I will say "everything in there is factual". Kinda like how you reject people based on their skin color and sexual orientation. At least you're consistent on that front. *golfclap*

In other words, yes we both cherry picked from the paper. But YOU are still cherry picking facts in your own soft head.

Also, you really sure you want to adopt #7 & #8 into your list of "reasons" that your stance is the sane one? You're good with 10 year olds exploring their sexuality? Lmao, fucking dumbass.

I'll totally agree that this is bad. Similar to other mental illnesses, a lot of what we can glean as to the nature and severity of said illness is from the patient's words and behavior. GD works in the same way. The child will exhibit behaviors and the parents will take them to see a professional.

What you have, and what I think we ALL can (should have already?) agree to and gotten past is that roughly 20% will retain GD throughout their life (what I'd call true transsexuals) and 80% will swim through their gender crisis via puberty (probably just gay males / lesbians). I'm not comfortable with this and yet the facts are STILL the facts: the last paper stated, quote:

"Consistent with the Dutch and British studies was Spack and colleagues’ report about their sample of 97 patients at a clinic in Boston, MA, in which no adolescents showed regrets regarding puberty blocking or subsequent cross-sex hormone use."

97 of 97 is a helluva track record at nailing down that 20%, wouldn't you agree? What does this tell you? I can tell you what *I* think but I'm actually interested to hear what you guys think.
Me responding to your cherry picking with words of the authors = cherry picking? You ignoring unable to even comment on any of the actual methods or analyses I raised questions about =me cherry picking.

Go find a sturdy branch or something. You are a disgusting, stupid human incapable of any critical thinking. You are a drain and cost to society. We don't need you.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Didn't Vanessa get off the meds at the end of last year or something in order to save up some spunk for having a kid in the future? The craziness has really spiked from then. Now, imagine a world where Vanessa has a kid and what that child's life would be like.
Jessika and I were talking about potentially having a kid. Clearly, that wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had.

If I had a kid, the child would be fine dude LoL. If you're thinking what I'm thinking that you're thinking, NO, I wouldn't raise my child like these kooky leftists Hollywood types and raise them genderless and name them "Pineapple" or some shit. I wouldn't ever tell them about my transgenderness unless they asked when they were older. Furthermore, I'd never push them into some gender identity ideology. That's child abuse imo. I mean, stats are stats: If you have a kid, you're basically rolling a 1d100 and if it comes up 1, you roll a 1d4 and if THAT comes up 1, boom! Your kid is a tranny. Uncong!!!

If you're suggesting I'm off my meds, no.

Afk, dead via murder simulation

What changed, in your day to day life, between "now now" and "then now". No spaceballs referrences please. How you feel etc. What feels different. Psychologically or you know, I don't know, your thought process. If you look back, what is in essence different now?
47ca5af4a9559629-600x338.jpg

You don't know how this forum works yet? When you request something not happen, it happens.

TL;DR of this: Read my thread! I've talked about this and it is a lot that has changed. I can only direct you backwards in the thread if detail is your thing.

Short answer: Life is complete. Life is great. I'm comfortable and confident in my body like I never could've imagined I could have been 10 years ago. LoL, it sounds campy as hell, but my life pre-transition felt like The Wizard Of Oz when it was all sepia toned and dull. Now it's in color. The irony of all of this is that my life was much more "normal" by worldly standards: I went out with the guys every weekend, chased tail, got laid often, played poker, was in a band, was really active on FB, didn't get online much. My friend's gf (they're broken up now) and I went out a bunch post transition and she told me that my old self seemed like I had a dark cloud over me all the time and no one understood why. I was handsome and likeable, it didn't make sense. But she said she understood everything after the fact, even though she and no one else could have known that THIS is what it was because I wasn't an effeminate gay male. Basically everyone who ever knew me IRL before would say that the "after me" is the happier of the two.. no question.

Even my short answers are long, sorry.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Me responding to your cherry picking with words of the authors = cherry picking?
Yep!

Or, to put a microscope on how asinine you sound right now:

"Vanessa posting words of the authors is cherry picking, but when I respond to her cherry picking with words of the authors, it's not cherry picking"

Again, this is you right about now:

giphy (2).gif

You ignoring unable to even comment on any of the actual methods or analyses I raised questions about =me cherry picking.
I wish you could type effectively. "You ignoring unable to even" <--- Lmao, what the hoof?

Now you're making false comparisons. Cherry picking is cherry picking. I think you may be talking about something you did or said 50 pages ago? If you'd like to actually dig up a point you were trying to make that I may have missed, be my guest. Part of the problem with getting dogpiled is that I literally have missed certain posts not due to anything other than the nature of what the dogpile is. Granted, I've now ignored a handful of posters who cannot keep their nose out of this thread and yet they also cannot be anything other than useless noise either, so that can help eliminate the clutter but it's still not ideal.

Go find a sturdy branch or something. You are a disgusting, stupid human incapable of any critical thinking. You are a drain and cost to society. We don't need you.
Look everyone... a racist, hate-filled dude who hates gays and trannies that has a penchant for telling people to kill themselves is telling me that I'm a disgusting stupid human incapable of critical thinking. I truly love this place. It's a humor-factory, even when it's not trying to be.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Well, I guess I can write of today as the day a tranny referred to me as "trash".

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The ability to display unbridled stupidity and ignorance and claiming such as victory truly is an amazing skill.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa biologically and biblically they talk about sins of the father affecting future generations. Women are born with their eggs and genetic reproductive material so it makes sense that they talk about sins of the father and not the mother.

I always thought this was interesting because it appears to be biologically accurate. It’s old testament and please don’t digress this to whether Jesus can save you because he can, it’s just a parallel to the genetic ramifications of our actions as men. I’m also not trying to talk about this on the context of sin but actually generational trauma, behavior, as well as things such as mental illness.

Exodus 34:6-7 “The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.”

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So here's the pitiful reality of the situation: Even if you boys successfully banned trannies from taking puberty blockers, there would be kids out there STILL administered puberty blockers in which their specific diagnosis has NOTHING to do with their gender or them being trannies. In all 3 studies I linked, it doesn't even MENTION trannies; just the meds which tranny youth take.
"Puberty Blockers"

This thread:

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yep!

Or, to put a microscope on how asinine you sound right now:

"Vanessa posting words of the authors is cherry picking, but when I respond to her cherry picking with words of the authors, it's not cherry picking"

Again, this is you right about now:

View attachment 207162

I wish you could type effectively. "You ignoring unable to even" <--- Lmao, what the hoof?

Now you're making false comparisons. Cherry picking is cherry picking. I think you may be talking about something you did or said 50 pages ago? If you'd like to actually dig up a point you were trying to make that I may have missed, be my guest. Part of the problem with getting dogpiled is that I literally have missed certain posts not due to anything other than the nature of what the dogpile is. Granted, I've now ignored a handful of posters who cannot keep their nose out of this thread and yet they also cannot be anything other than useless noise either, so that can help eliminate the clutter but it's still not ideal.

Look everyone... a racist, hate-filled dude who hates gays and trannies that has a penchant for telling people to kill themselves is telling me that I'm a disgusting stupid human incapable of critical thinking. I truly love this place. It's a humor-factory, even when it's not trying to be.

Okay MAN. You cherry picked words from articles and I sinole point out the other points and fact in the same article. Calling out your stupid cherry picking is cherry picking, ok MAN.

Have a good day MAN. Nothing will ever change the fact that you are a mentally deranged MAN.

I hope you are never allowed around children MAN.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, I guess I can write of today as the day a tranny referred to me as "trash".
tenor (4).gif

Vanessa biologically and biblically they talk about sins of the father affecting future generations. Women are born with their eggs and genetic reproductive material so it makes sense that they talk about sins of the father and not the mother.

I always thought this was interesting because it appears to be biologically accurate. It’s old testament and please don’t digress this to whether Jesus can save you because he can, it’s just a parallel to the genetic ramifications of our actions as men. I’m also not trying to talk about this on the context of sin but actually generational trauma, behavior, as well as things such as mental illness.

Exodus 34:6-7 “The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children and the children’s children, to the third and the fourth generation.”
If this isn't a Jordan Peterson talking point, it sure smells like it! Which is a great thing btw, I love that man. Yeah this goes hand in hand to the concept of original sin. I think we are indeed burdened by our genes and predilections and the Lord will judge us for these things, yup. Why? Because it's still individual choice to sin. If I died right now due to an aneurysm and stood before God, the two truths I couldn't deny whilst the books were open and He was peering into my soul to look at my life:

1) I didn't choose to have GD
2) I did choose to deal with GD

I bring this up like this in this manner because I know the common narrative is that transgenderism is a sin. Heard it my whole life. Have read my Bible too and found the couple of things related to it (Deut. 22:5, Cor 6:9). Here's where intent starts to become a factor. Murder is a sin. Killing another man over jealousy because he slept with your wife is a horrible sin. Killing a burglar to protect your family who entered your home is still sin, but as a perfect judge, will God condemn you for that? Think about it.

Likewise, if I transitioned to cure my GD, versus another tranny who transitioned just to be able to fuck men easier, or because they wanted to be a "special snowflake" or they thought they could find happiness being idolized on Tumblr... will I be condemned? God knows the heart. God knows intent. Think about that. Regardless what the world thinks of me, the world is not my judge. The Father is.

I both fear God's judgment and don't fear it. I trust it. If you're a believer, I think you can relate to that sentiment. I fear His wrath in explaining my poor life choices (posting your tits on the internet? check), but I know that, unlike the hearts of man and imperfect worldly judges, He is the most perfect judge and divines intent / malice / purpose / reason etc all with perfection.

So back to your point about generational sin, y'know Moses couldn't have know what "genes" were back then but the case made is still relevant. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree is the take away here. We may have predisposed things about us that will lead us to sin (inherited alcoholism perhaps, mental illness, lust, anger) but it's still the individual's choice to choose to do bad or good things in spite of those predisposed traits. That's why the Bible is amazing. Everything in that book is STILL relevant. Because no matter how much technology and stuff changes (the physical manifestation of trannies are directly linked to technology btw... but GD has always existed) the hearts of man never changes, and the Bible is what it is. People say life doesn't come with an instruction manual. I raise an eyebrow to that statement :)

Okay MAN. You cherry picked words from articles and I sinole point out the other points and fact in the same article. Calling out your stupid cherry picking is cherry picking, ok MAN.

Have a good day MAN. Nothing will ever change the fact that you are a mentally deranged MAN.

I hope you are never allowed around children MAN.
You forgot to bold, italicize, and underline the word man. I've helped you out.

I will have a good day, thank you! Will you? Oh, regarding being around children. This is a true story:

I was at the supermarket this morning. A woman had two kids with her. One of the kids mentioned my sunglasses, and the woman said "Yes, mommy had a pair like that too" I turned around and smiled at the woman and the kids. The woman smiled back. I finished shopping.

In Zyyz's imaginary world:

I was at the supermarket this morning. A woman had two kids with her. One of the kids mentioned my sunglasses, and the woman said, "Yes, mommy had a pair like that too" I turned around, kicked the mom in the stomach, and restrained the kids. They were crying and I was laughing. I pulled out two syringes full of hormones on my utility belt and injected them FULL OF PUBERTY BLOCKERS. I turned around to the other customers, lowered my glasses and said, "You saw nothing". I made my escape via a smoke-bomb.

I sinole point out the other points and fact in
Tell him Axl

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.