Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You don't need to try this hard, Vanessa.

Why pick that name though? There's no male equivalent that I can think of. Vance? Ok I guess there is one.

It's a small thing, but I would think an important thing. To completely rename yourself is to reject large swaths of the self. To femenize a given male name is to accept self and alter self.

But I don't know shit about fuck, really. Just an observation. If you're here to attention whore be warned. These trolls are strong and unforgiving.

Which, it seems to me, would be a more stable transitioning than the rebellion of a new name. That 45% suicide rate is more than just physical or social forces at work.

For someone who's identity is tied so closely to their gender as to get surgery to change their gender, names can be a big deal. If she had a boys name, but never identified as BEING a boy, then it gets easy to get caught up in the idea of hetero-normative control. It's a stretch, but the idea is similar to refusing to use a slave name.

It could also come from a place of, "this is the new me" and a new name comes with that. That is a practice that has been around for millennia and having nothing to do with gender-identity

I have NO idea able Vanessa, but working with the lgbt community has given me some insight.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
For someone who's identity is tied so closely to their gender as to get surgery to change their gender, names can be a big deal. If she had a boys name, but never identified as BEING a boy, then it gets easy to get caught up in the idea of hetero-normative control. It's a stretch, but the idea is similar to refusing to use a slave name.

It could also come from a place of, "this is the new me" and a new name comes with that. That is a practice that has been around for millennia and having nothing to do with gender-identity

I have NO idea able Vanessa, but working with the lgbt community has given me some insight.

Dude workin hard in the hopes for at least a handy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users
I lost it at this "So many trans-girls who don't pass get all butt-hurt.", Vanessa. Trans girls get butt hurt? Really? Do they now? Haha. My only question, and it's a serious question, is do you consider yourself to have a mental disability? The one the medical dictionary defines as Gender Dysphoria. If you don't think you have that, then are you to say that Psychologists, and God knows how many years of psychology are wrong? And if they're wrong, I suppose my Bi-Polar Disorder is total bullshit. Better scrap these pills. Heheh. As to your original request to roast you: You look like Sarah Silverman post op the other way.

• 1Jew

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Nice. Wake up and find a new thread full of hot tranny action.

Score.

Vanessa, lets get some ass pics (maybe with insertion) so I can pop one off during lunch.

As for the AMA...Lots of transitioning peeps have to turn to prostitution to afford the cost of everything.

How many times have you fucked for money, and how much do I need to scrape together?

• 3Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Do you get all up into "Trans" culture? or are you like nuh, uh.

example.
I'm Chinese, but i don't do any of that Hop Sing, stuff, actually, so is my wife, we don't do any Chinese shit, we don't even speak chinese to each other, we only do Chinese New Year, b/c it's required by Chinese family law.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Let's see... FIrst off, nice landing strip and tits. *golfclap*

I do have a question, I have known a decent number of trans-folk over my life. Most I have known seem to fall into one on two categories
  • Hypersensitive SJW/Victim-culture types
  • More fully sexually embracing and enabled than the majority of "natural born women" I know.
Would you put yourself in one of those categories or somewhere between? Do I need a third category?

I will also second a curiosity about if you intend to go for full reassignment or are happiest being "Chick with a nice cock"...

• 1Jew

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do you get all up into "Trans" culture? or are you like nuh, uh.

example.
I'm Chinese, but i don't do any of that Hop Sing, stuff, actually, so is my wife, we don't do any Chinese shit, we don't even speak chinese to each other, we only do Chinese New Year, b/c it's required by Chinese family law.
Sounds like internalized chink hating.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I've decided that everyone posting in this thread wants a piece of that hot tranny ass.

• 6Solidarity
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You're posting here too, brother.

Vanessa, let's see that butthole.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So are the tits natural? How is that possible? Hormones? If so why aren't actually women taking hormones to give themselves bigger tits?

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
One of the biggest questions people ask is what is the difference between pansexuality and bisexuality. ... Pansexual: Being sexually attracted to all genders equally. Bisexual: Being attracted to both male, female, and (sometimes) people in-between those genders, but attracted differently to each.

So what do you call a Male that is into Women but is intrigued/fascinated by person that has Tits & a Dick?

An average ReRolled/FoH Poster. Ba dump chhhhhh

But seriously, is that a Pan or Bi or what?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
So what do you call a Male that is into Women but is intrigued/fascinated by person that has Tits & a Dick?

Don't know that there's a particular name for that. I'd say "mostly straight dude with a tranny fetish"

• 1Jew

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

You call it what.

if it has a hole it will be fucked.

• 1Jew

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

a tranny chaser, look it up

• 1Jew

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
& realized Soygen Soygen made the honorable request.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.