Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bill Burr unequivocally explains in one of his stand up comedy acts on how feminists are cherry picking stuff about equality.

But you could just as easily replace "feminists" in his speech with "trans" and it would still make sense.
I'm a big fan of Bill Burr, but trying to fit a specific skit with what you're saying to trans with feminist... I dunno, you gotta give more context for me to grasp what you're trying to get at here.

What I'll say, to try to find some common ground about what you're saying here, is that feminists and transsexuality are similar in the sense that you can have radicals in both camps, yes I agree. Some feminists are chill and rational about their feminist views and some are batshit crazy. Those are the meme fodder ones, and trannies are just the same, ya. Blaire White is well known for being the chill and rational tranny and I'm like that too (the rational part... maybe not as chill as her haha, because I'm somewhat of a more colorful personality than her).

I'm basing this off real life me btw... I know you guys judge me based on my posting style here on FoH which doesn't exactly translate well to the RL Vanessa experience. RL Vanessa is a happy, fun, energetic personality with a lot of life in her, trust me. The trolls are trolls... and will always be trolls for calling me crazy, a pedophile, etc. It's... amusing, (mostly) to deal with.

Anyway... the comment above I made to you about being an NPC is just... ugh... you don't know me at all. And that's okay. You're just lumping me in with this status quo pot of leftist trannies out there. Seriously... the transgender community has absolutely ruined shit for the trannies like myself in this world. I am not enough of a presence in this world to push back against the vast crazy out there in the world which represent 97% of the transgender community... I just can't. I'm just one small-time person in my own small online bubble so to speak. I honestly WISH I had a bigger platform for my voice to be heard... to grow a larger bubble because my views I believe are needed in this time of batshit crazy radicalism.

Just look at the GG/SJW thread. I oppose all of that. Period. It's so cringy to me and that's why I don't even read that thread anymore. It's just an endless supply of batshit crazy people who people conflate me with. I can't stem the tide of that.

As the left, meaning left-brained? Please explain.
You're that guy that logs on here for 10 minutes once a week and reads 3 threads, right?

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here without calling you stupid Slyminxy because it may not be that you're stupid, just..... very different from me. But we're so not on the same level.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
20220213_121733.jpg

Can everyone do this with their fingers or am I just somewhat bendy?

Look at what my friend could do with hers:

20180821_152636.jpg

Weird, amirite?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes and no.

But I think this, coming from you, is hilarious since I replied in earnest to you above and this is the only thing you could muster in return.

It's obvious who has the upper hand here Maul.

Get educated, then get back with me. Thanks bud ^_^

I like you Izo, you know I do, but... I don't know what you're talking about sometimes (and this post is one of those times haha).
Sometimes I think of FoH this way. We're all individuals, but FoH has unspoken group laws. You stand out, get ganged up on, and you're puzzled as to wht why, or rather you keep shouting at the wind to stop blowing. I guess it's something to do, entertaining at times, but rather poor cost-benefit effort wise, no? Not saying you shouldn't be you, stand out, but sometimes you got to ride the wave and not fight it. Be cool :D

Zzzz, long day.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Just FYI, we were never provided with anything even resembling evidence of this. We had a story that guessed it was him, nothing more.
Edited posts are the bane of the mods for proof heh.

Look, as I stated, she's too cool to get involved with this high-school drama, I get it. It's all good.

Sounds like a lot of projecting plus white knighting someone who, afaik, can defend herself.
This isn't about that. If Foler did that to that slag Koushirou I'd still be campaigning in the exact same manner.
Already got into this as evidenced with this quote. I'm not REALLY white knighting Zaara so much as campaigning against Foler's ban because Foler is a cancer that needs to be excised from the corpus of this forum.

Similar forms of obsession, no?
No. Heh. Me and Foler are on vastly different latitudes... all we really share, as far as this place, is a similar political ideology and popularity level.

Let LLR decide if bans are needed.
I am. I'm merely the one campaigning to get him banned LoL.

joke
Koush is a slag? <hook.gif>
/joke
She is.

Possibly some connection to HRT iirc.
She is a biological female though (the friend).

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Edited posts are the bane of the mods for proof heh.

Look, as I stated, she's too cool to get involved with this high-school drama, I get it. It's all good.

We saw the post prior to the edit and a conversation was had. After that the matter was considered concluded.

Doxxing and RL harassment is something we take seriously here. We would not hesitate to ban offenders should convincing evidence be presented.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you would ban a forum member fait accompli ?
No. As Den just eloquently pointed out above, this was handled in a manner which I was unaware of. That's great. Good job on doing y'alls job and looking into that. This is why I love this place! My ignorance on that matter is clear. I have 0 qualms admitting ignorance about a certain incident; and as much as you guys want to pretend that it's just because I'm a "white knight" that's not it... I read the now edited post and believed it... just like I believe Tara Reade.

That's that, no evidence needed just a hunch
Never once said that, c'mon. I was just unaware you guys took it seriously and I assumed Zaara was just too cool for school to give a shit about formally complaining about a dipshit trying to contact her IRL.

but you "aren't going to let it slide"
Now that I know it's been looked into legitimately, yes I am :) You already know us plebes can't read your mod forums. It's literal ignorance; hey sorry for stand for integrity here.

Maybe ponder on it a little more when there is less blood rushing to your member.
LoL it's not about that.

To be clear we would absolutely take action if we were shown that a forum member was harassing another in RL.
I repeat: that's why I love this place!

At this point I have only seen evidence of one forum member acting like a creeper in regards to Zaara and it isn't Foler.
I get what you're saying based on how I post publicly, but that's the joke I've been pushing. Get her to post my PM's I've sent her to see how much I've been creeping on her.

It's a joke she gets. That's all.

Manessa just got wrecked!

View attachment 399861
You're a class-A retard.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
No. As Den just eloquently pointed out above, this was handled in a manner which I was unaware of. That's great. Good job on doing y'alls job and looking into that. This is why I love this place! My ignorance on that matter is clear. I have 0 qualms admitting ignorance about a certain incident; and as much as you guys want to pretend that it's just because I'm a "white knight" that's not it... I read the now edited post and believed it... just like I believe Tara Reade.

Never once said that, c'mon. I was just unaware you guys took it seriously and I assumed Zaara was just too cool for school to give a shit about formally complaining about a dipshit trying to contact her IRL.

Now that I know it's been looked into legitimately, yes I am :) You already know us plebes can't read your mod forums. It's literal ignorance; hey sorry for stand for integrity here.

LoL it's not about that.

I repeat: that's why I love this place!

I get what you're saying based on how I post publicly, but that's the joke I've been pushing. Get her to post my PM's I've sent her to see how much I've been creeping on her.

It's a joke she gets. That's all.

You're a class-A retard.
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL... God I love that man. Thanks for the gif.

But yeah retard... that wasn't for you. I gotta post my posts here (mostly) once threads get long and "Vanessafied" because of retards EXACTLY like you who cannot deal with me in other threads and send reports to the mods which in turn pisses them off and then they threaten me with punishment.

So, thanks. The reason I have to pull quotes like this from other threads where its relevant is due to people exactly like you.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Love you guys, I really do... thanks.

I still want Foler banned because he's insufferable but it's just a waiting game. He'll do something extreme to get his head chopped off in due time. Like, my total agenda is getting him outta here... not white knighting. It just lined up the way it did to seem that way but hey... no skin off my back. Again, appreciate it.

joz123

Potato del Grande
LoL... God I love that man. Thanks for the gif.

But yeah retard... that wasn't for you. I gotta post my posts here (mostly) once threads get long and "Vanessafied" because of retards EXACTLY like you who cannot deal with me in other threads and send reports to the mods which in turn pisses them off and then they threaten me with punishment.

So, thanks. The reason I have to pull quotes like this from other threads where its relevant is due to people exactly like you.
I never once sent a report regarding you. I don't care enough to do that.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Now, to get this thread more Vanessa-ish...

Look what came today!

20220223_172213.jpg

Left my nails unkept just for you guys. But yah, my first black Barbie! Of course it's gotta be 2020 /wink

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because... to you, nail polish slowly falling off over the span of days/weeks is the nail rotting to you.

I'm explaining this because you're too retarded to know why I'm calling you a retard yet again.

sdffas.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You LARP as a female
When I go out in the world IRL (you know that place, right?), with 0 makeup (not like a drag queen) in literally just jammies... I'm talking loose thread cottons, a tee shirt, and my hair tucked up in a cap, not down, I am called ma'am by randos.

I mean... literally the opposite of how a drag queen exists to go on stage as a woman...

is that *really* a LARP, you dunce?

Status
Not open for further replies.