• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
This seems appropriate for the thread.
View attachment 169659

Honestly, I'd bang Sarina in the butt, so good on you @Lunis Looked up the names you said out of curiosity, she's the only one that I thought was hot, though. Her dick is small enough that it's almost just a large clit, lol.
Fuck, maybe I'm bi, idk, never been attracted to dicks but the idea of one being in the equation doesn't disgust me the way some of you guys act.

have you seen recent pics of Sarina? She really went nuts with the plastic surgery. She looks like some fucked up doll

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I take it those are a F2M and a M2F ?

Yes. The dude is Buck Angel - probably the most convincing F2M transformation I've ever seen. Minus the vag, of course. Can Google him for nude pics to see what he looks like.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
have you seen recent pics of Sarina? She really went nuts with the plastic surgery. She looks like some fucked up doll
Err.. no? I just did a few quick google searches. You sure you weren't seeing the RealDoll they apparently made in her likeness? lol.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
These are good questions, even if the source is a bit odd heh (just putting that on the table [btw I did relish Hans Landa in that movie though...amazing character])

I'd request more specificity in the first question, partly because I had to google those words and also partly because I'm unsure of the question itself... are you asking if I think our experiences through life are more determinate of what shapes us as individuals over biological genetics? If that's a bingo (get it?), I think we're products of both.

Both. HRT eased my dysphoria, so that's strictly for me and certainly primary of why I take my meds on a daily, but being passable is extremely important too and I knew that right out of the gate. We live in society (which is good), not Norrath. I have to go to the store to get my milk and cookies myself. Being passable benefits both of us. If I pass, I don't have to have that awful dialogue in my head if I'm being judged as a pervy misfit by you, and you don't have to cringe on the inside or explain to your kids what "that" is and why. I don't understand the mentality of "I don't pass, but that's not my problem, that's society's problem to deal with" that I've seen a bunch from various SJWesque trannies. No amigo, it IS your problem... you're making people uncomfortable. They weep on the inside seeing you. It's no different than a fat girl wearing spandex at Wal-Mart... you have the right to do that, but don't get rustled when people are staring at you. Stop trying to change society to facilitate YOU (e.g. pronoun buttons... what the actual fuck???) and start changing YOU to get along better in this beautiful world called reality. I know I sound like I hate unpassables and am mean to them, but that's not the case. I truly empathize with them and their plight... I just hate their fucking attitudes about being unpassable. It just seems like most of them are dropping their own shit and burdens on the world instead of looking at themselves and figuring out how to make it work better for them.

My soul is female.

I believe prayer is powerful, but I don't believe God is a wish machine that you just toss prayers into and receive tiny little perfect outcomes at your behest. I think people can and do pray to God for help with homosexuality IF it is a detriment in their lives and I believe He can fundamentally change their lives for the better, yep! Believing He can vs assuming that anyone, anywhere, with any level of faith can just pray to God and get their way are poles apart, however. Prayer is another complex thing (I realize many of you will just retort with -> No it's simple: It's bullshit. Hint: I'm okay with that)

I don't know what brc is... Google didn't help either :(

Yeah my dudes, being passable is huuuuge. Being trans would fucking suck dick if you weren't passable. I don't know how some trans women do it (trans guys almost always auto pass after like two months on testosterone). I know of some trans women that regret transitioning because they pass so badly their quality of life is just too shit. Or other trans women that avoid starting because they're terrified they won't pass and will just look like what they portray trans woman like in movies (or how they used to portray them, it's better now). I avoided starting because I only ever saw movies with big husky hairy trans women that look terrible. Luckily I did alright and passed within about 6 months and now it's at a point where I haven't been "clocked as trans" in like 4 years.

I guess not passing isn't as big of a deal anymore though because there's so many "queers" (queer is usually a way non binary peeps identify.. non binary peeps are people that don't really identify strongly as male or female and just sort of don't give a fuck about gender norms. We already have this in society to some extent in the form of tom boys and metrosexuals, so queers are just an extension of that, except "more".

As far as a picture, I have a fledgeling newb youtube channel that I fuck with from time to time : / - I'm a fatty right now and need to lose weight.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe Fedor broke me, but I am pretty sure your jaw structure and popeye arms are a dead giveaway, dude. Not sure what vanessa did different, but he doesnot have the same issue. Maybe its eye makeup?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My irritation with trans is directly tied to the frequency and scope with which it touches (fuck you, poopsocks) every part of my life. Magazine covers at the grocery store, movies on streaming services, trainings at work, conversations at Thanksgiving, etc. I'm just really fucking tired of hearing the topic, and it would be just as annoying if suddenly the whole world ONLY wanted to talk about Kombucha.

I like Vanessa Vanessa though, because she seems to understand the wide range of cultural response to trans and just shrugs it off without the animosity or forcing macro re educations

• 5Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Geez, completly forgot about our Keanue Reevess Tranny. What was his forum name before the transition again?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My irritation with trans is directly tied to the frequency and scope with which it touches (fuck you, poopsocks) every part of my life. Magazine covers at the grocery store, movies on streaming services, trainings at work, conversations at Thanksgiving, etc. I'm just really fucking tired of hearing the topic, and it would be just as annoying if suddenly the whole world ONLY wanted to talk about Kombucha.

I like Vanessa Vanessa though, because she seems to understand the wide range of cultural response to trans and just shrugs it off without the animosity or forcing macro re educations
Selection bias much? Do you get offended when you see a tree on the magazine cover - zomg it's not human, how can it flaunt it's leaves, branches and bark? My GAWD, the audacity. If anything, the internet should've desensitized you to all of what humanity has to offer. Blue Waffle. Lemon party. Tub Girl.

• 3Seriously?
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Selection bias much?
The other day I asked my wife (who is much more scientifically inclined than I am), “Why do multi ethnic children seem to display their non white ethnicity more prominently?” (In this case I was specifically talking about a white dad and Japanese mom situation.) She says the reason I see more Japanese than white is because I’m conditioned to see “white.” Then she pointed out that to a Japanese person those kids would look very white.

I took a second look at the kids and couldn’t unsee how white those Japanese kids look.

• 3Worf

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

I think most people are sick of it. I certainly am. You just get exiled if you criticize it so people are afraid to. But this is the same for many SJW topics atm.

Geez, completly forgot about our Keanue Reevess Tranny. What was his forum name before the transition again?

You realize I'm right here dude, you can ask me. It was Goliath. I feel like some of you say "he" and "she" just for pure teenage rebellion.

Maybe Fedor broke me, but I am pretty sure your jaw structure and popeye arms are a dead giveaway, dude. Not sure what vanessa did different, but he doesnot have the same issue. Maybe its eye makeup?

Lol popeye arms. Haven't heard that before. You're right dude, I should just seppuku in a men's bathroom asap.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

36708875_10209591680347470_8960283909627576320_n.jpg

Just had seen this figured I had to include. Was originally from a FB rant of someone about using literally aha.

My take is probably hard to articulate. I of course hate the last few years of media frenzy and attempt to bring it in as a major pillar of leftist identity politics (pretty much the build that suddenly you have all the daily additions to LBGT as well as over 20 fucking made up pronouns.)

While I have seen many of the the leftist things Chaos ever enshrined into memehood as only on the internet. I can't recall any of the more rabid crazy unhinged Trans or unicornkin that gets knocked here on FOH. I think I've seen maybe two of these in my office in 4 years. Only one of them being a dramatic bitch when being told no and throwing a tantrum threatening to burn the building down and kill themselves. Then roughly maybe another 8-10 that were minding themselves while doing their best to pass.

IFeelAttacked.png

The rest, are like what Vanessa and the other sane ones are. Just wanting to go about their lives and treated normal. And I give them that. No funny looks, every bit as super friendly and helpful as I am with anyone else. And even just mentally I am not smiling while thinking anything negative. As long as it's a pretty reasonable effort to be what they want to be, I'm have no ill will with them. I would say this, maybe it truly is years of Fedor spoilers, but Morrow while doing a pretty good job, I think I'd figure out as soon as we are 3 feet away conversing, but certainly would be fine across a room or the next checkout line over kind of thing. I'm like 75% sure I would figure out Vanessa too though. I feel like there's a pretty strong subconscious something that can detect something isn't quite right. Still give me /wierdestboner. I think the only ones that can ever 100% pass are the little soyboy asian dudes and even then only after a ton of money sunk into it. But that's ok, and when talking to my wife even occasionally about FOH shit, I'll refer to Vanessa as she because I respect her for basically being based normal person seemingly.

I do believe in gender dysphoria being what amounts to a mental condition, one that by itself is while tough for them relatively benign. It's these new wave completely deranged individuals that have basically numerous other "crazy" spectrum conditions that either as a political attention seeking thing or just because they are psychotic, get egged on by the current SJW climate into claiming to be a zher moon beam unicorn that is polysexual fluid demikin etc ending up as an excuse to use womens restrooms, play on womens teams, or otherwise just dress like a male clown with maybe some lipstick or grown out but not even styled hair..... those ones are the ones that need committed or flat out gassed. Goes along with the other crazy fucks. The Pony play people, pedophiles in disguise doing baby play. All that other deranged shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 169716

Just had seen this figured I had to include. Was originally from a FB rant of someone about using literally aha.

My take is probably hard to articulate. I of course hate the last few years of media frenzy and attempt to bring it in as a major pillar of leftist identity politics (pretty much the build that suddenly you have all the daily additions to LBGT as well as over 20 fucking made up pronouns.)

While I have seen many of the the leftist things Chaos ever enshrined into memehood as only on the internet. I can't recall any of the more rabid crazy unhinged Trans or unicornkin that gets knocked here on FOH. I think I've seen maybe two of these in my office in 4 years. Only one of them being a dramatic bitch when being told no and throwing a tantrum threatening to burn the building down and kill themselves. Then roughly maybe another 8-10 that were minding themselves while doing their best to pass.

View attachment 169717

The rest, are like what Vanessa and the other sane ones are. Just wanting to go about their lives and treated normal. And I give them that. No funny looks, every bit as super friendly and helpful as I am with anyone else. And even just mentally I am not smiling while thinking anything negative. As long as it's a pretty reasonable effort to be what they want to be, I'm have no ill will with them. I would say this, maybe it truly is years of Fedor spoilers, but Morrow while doing a pretty good job, I think I'd figure out as soon as we are 3 feet away conversing, but certainly would be fine across a room or the next checkout line over kind of thing. I'm like 75% sure I would figure out Vanessa too though. I feel like there's a pretty strong subconscious something that can detect something isn't quite right. Still give me /wierdestboner. I think the only ones that can ever 100% pass are the little soyboy asian dudes and even then only after a ton of money sunk into it. But that's ok, and when talking to my wife even occasionally about FOH shit, I'll refer to Vanessa as she because I respect her for basically being based normal person seemingly.

I do believe in gender dysphoria being what amounts to a mental condition, one that by itself is while tough for them relatively benign. It's these new wave completely deranged individuals that have basically numerous other "crazy" spectrum conditions that either as a political attention seeking thing or just because they are psychotic, get egged on by the current SJW climate into claiming to be a zher moon beam unicorn that is polysexual fluid demikin etc ending up as an excuse to use womens restrooms, play on womens teams, or otherwise just dress like a male clown with maybe some lipstick or grown out but not even styled hair..... those ones are the ones that need committed or flat out gassed. Goes along with the other crazy fucks. The Pony play people, pedophiles in disguise doing baby play. All that other deranged shit.

Have you ever read about those Final Fantasy otherkin people ? It's a really fucking interesting mind bending story. Unfortunately right now I can't find the better stories about it and can only find shitty vice : When Fandom Goes Wrong: The Dark Tale of the 'Final Fantasy VII' House Although I gotta give these kids credit, they did this shit before it was cool.

Also yes, if you've interacted with a shit ton of trans people, either in real life or on the internet, you will have a hightened sense of "detection" or whatever the fuck else you want to call it. Trans people themselves can clock others very very well, for instance. I can clock blaire white even though she started really early in life and is hot as fuck. I guess the main thing about "passing" is that even if some people can clock you, your quality of life is much, much better if you look reasonably good.

So maybe some people clock me, but I certainly never get stared at or pointed at or laughed at or threatened or beat up, which is what happens to trans people that don't pass or look bad. I really feel for them, it must suck hard, specially in backwards towns. Although some of them do it to themselves by putting 0 effort into it and that always used to piss me off. Like Kaitlyn Jenner putting 0 effort into her voice makes me want to go on a murderous rampage. She has the time and resources to improve it and just doesn't. God I hate Kaitly Jenner so much. I feel physically angry just mentioning her name.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Have you ever read about those Final Fantasy otherkin people ? It's a really fucking interesting mind bending story. Unfortunately right now I can't find the better stories about it and can only find shitty vice : When Fandom Goes Wrong: The Dark Tale of the 'Final Fantasy VII' House Although I gotta give these kids credit, they did this shit before it was cool.
No but doesn't suprise me. I mean there's an endless list of fucked up shit like the guys that get sexually attracted to cars and tree's and shit. I would fathom some of this stuff takes off into little niche groups even better due to the internet age letting them link up and encourage each other rather than it being something they either get over or keep closeted. From working around ER's for several years, another thing I picked up from our psych workers, is that when it comes to some of the more extreme cases of mental health, a lot of things go untreated because this country barely has any kind of forcible treatment anymore. Usually at best you have a 3 day hold. Ideally asap they get sent to a facility, get a couple counseling sessions, started on some meds, but usually get released at the end of 3 days or at most usually spend 1-2 weeks there. Then back out, off meds and the cycle repeats. Only a tiny percentage are so off the walls and dangerous enough you start to get court ordered longer term stays at the state hospital. And even those are usually a yo-yo. (My first GF was one of these, in and out at Ft Logan a few months at a time, and last I knew was starting to get penned up 6+ months in a go before trying to let her out only to fall off again after several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.