Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh snap, literally a pubic hair length quicker on the rebound.

SilkyUnitedAnaconda-small.gif

-edit- Timestamp be damned

Last edited:

Jessika

Peasant
Vanessa,

You know how guys just seem to sweat more than girls and always have a nasty smelling butthole no matter how much they scrub with soap?

As a trans male, do you experience nasty swamp butthole? Most true females don't seem to experience this, atleast from my experiences eating pussy doggystyle with nose against a totally clean smelling butthole
She's a trans GIRL. And no her butthole doesn't stink. 😂😂😂

Jessika

Peasant
I assume Jessika is your chosen name. You could have picked literally anything, up to and including Tits McGee, so I have to ask: What made you choose to use a k instead of a c?
And btw, the Christmas Ross is fan-fucking-tastic! 😂😂😂

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Jessika is my born name.

OK, so some of us are less filled in on Vanessa's story than others. I was assuming you were trans as well. Tell us about yourself then, your hopes, your dreams, and your opinions on swamp donkeys and why EQ browser will never be a thing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
We have so many questions, and absolutely none of them are appropriate.

So I'm thinking you're a cis lesbian. Sexual gratification for you is straightforward enough. No wheels to reinvent there. How do you reciprocate? Is it purely emotional affection and skin contact?

That's got to be frustrating for you both, on some level. Just part of the deal?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I figured Vanessa Vanessa would be gone til after Christmas. Welcome back. Inviting your fiancé here was probably a bad idea.

Nice to meet you Jessika Jessika before you get ran off by us assclowns.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh, and before the inevitable happens, I respect that you had the guts to give this a try if Vanessa was open about what we can be like. Just remember that respect is earned through a crucible of fire around here. All are welcome, few survive.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Bets on how long before you miserable fucks end up causing Jessika to come to her senses and leave this cesspool of a forum?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Bets on how long before you miserable fucks end up causing Jessika to come to her senses and leave this cesspool of a forum?

I’d say this thread is pretty civil for what the topic is. Even the religious douchebags have been fairly civil other than a few obvious trolls. 10 years ago I would have just expected this to be “lol fag” every other post. Instead we have old bored dudes asking about smelly buttholes, tit pics, and asshair maintenance.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Has the subject of pronouns been brought up in this thread? If yes, does Vanessa Vanessa use or have an opinion on the newly made up ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.