Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Jerle would've never survived in the world looking the way he did... with or without FoH ribbing him for his ways. The gender dysphoria was probably very real for him and the choice to transition may not have been a choice at all. That's the horrible thing about being a tranny... we don't choose to be a tranny, we simply choose when we do something about dysphoria. But then you fix the dysphoria via transition and that opens up the other can of worms that you didn't even know you were opening up (or at least know how many worms were in the can) and that's the brick wall called society. Trannies want to change society to fit their reality though and there's where the problem lay: 0.3% of the populace making demands on the other 99.7%... and due to the horribleness of the LGBTQWTF community, they are slowly getting their way. It's all very complex because human behavior and human nature and society itself is very complex too but I think some of us see through the veil of bullshit out there, but are, as Errobro has already articulated, labeled transphobes just for standing up for rationality and sanity. Jerle was just sucked into the community I'm sure and made the transness THE identity.

I could type all day about the multifaceted layers of this giant onion called the transgender issue, but I digress for now. Still have my vid cooking in my head... just need that ever elusive mix of time + spark of creative muse.

This is actually one of the first noticeable effects of HRT that a tranny can start to perceive in their transition. That vinegary, acrid man-stink that y'all emanate goes away in just a few months. If I sweat or haven't showered like I should, I still stink just like a female will stink of course but it's not nearly as pungent. Doesn't smell like pussy either because pussy is pussy and that I lack; I smell like... well, I just know it's not bad heh. Idk, I smell unique I guess, but it's not pussy, no... not man stink either.

Guess we'll just have to let @Jessika be the judge and jury on this particular question (pssst... she says I smell "absolutely astonishing"). LoL~

---

Oh, also, I got a PM from a... uh, let's call him a "fan". Why people don't just post stuff here is beyond me but afaik they're married and I guess there's still a stigma for men publicly admitting to enjoying a trans person's shit. My trust was, is, and always will be kept, so don't ask who... it's nbd really anyway. But here you go... you know who you are.

View attachment 188841

View attachment 188842
I'd motorboat those tits. Ain't no shame in my game.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
We could probably rewrite the "It's Always Sunny" classic: "Troll Toll" for S Slyminxy

You gotta pay the Troll Toll
If You Wanna Vanessa Vanessa 's dick in your hole
You gotta pay the Troll Toll

To get it in!

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jessika said I look pissed (I wasn't!) and also said that the dress made me look fatter than I really am... so save the "you gained weight!" comments; I haven't!

This is one of the funnest bass lines ever to play, and Geddy Lee is a legend. Hope you guys like it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Jessika said I look pissed (I wasn't!) and also said that the dress made me look fatter than I really am... so save the "you gained weight!" comments; I haven't!

This is one of the funnest bass lines ever to play, and Geddy Lee is a legend. Hope you guys like it.

That Adams apple and strong jaw. I've seen other drag queens do it better.

Also wtf is up with a 7 minute video on your cat and the pedo voice monologue?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've seen others do it better too!

Dunno, I adore my cat and made the video... not sure what monologue you're referring to though.

It'll be a few weeks (or longer) but the next cover I'm doing is a doozy: One-Winged Angel from FF7 using like 4 bass tracks and 16 guitar tracks... the idea is to layer the guitars harmonically in an orchestral manner to really create a large wall of sound moreso than just making it a straightforward "rock / metal cover tune".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider

Video Unavailable

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
need to copy and paste url in seperate tab, won't open from the forum. Known issue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to consider it a sign that I shouldn't watch. Thanks ungranular forum software!

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, I have my question of the month...

In the minds of many, myself included, the term "trans" means changing. It implies a state of flux. In your case changing out male to female. With that said, you'd said in here that you're still a little on the fence as to if you're going to go full SRS or not. SO if you decide that you've transitioned enough, then does that make you not trans since you're no longer in a state of flux? Would there be a notable or defined difference in the community between those comitted to the full transition, and those who get part of the way (for instance, being completely passable , but not wanting to get rid of the ol dangly bits) and decide "I'm good bro, i'll hold off here."

• 1Picard

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
That is up to Vanessa and my wife I guess but probably more like a size comparison.

It might not be fair with the hormones isn’t there some shrinkage?

I think the testicles disappear. At least it seems like Vanessa Vanessa have.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.