Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe (2016)

Tagline: The film they don't want you to see

Genre: Documentary

Director: Andrew Wakefield

Cast: Brian S. Hooker, Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh, Polly Tommey, James M. Sears, Mark Blaxill, Sheila Ealey, Dr. Luc Montagnier, Brandy Vaughan, Dan Burton, Dr. Rachel Ross

Release: 2016-04-01

Runtime: 91

Plot: An investigation into how the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), the government agency charged with protecting the health of American citizens, destroyed data on their 2004 study that showed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism.

Gask

Given what we're seeing with the rapid development of the Covid-19 (SARS CoV-2) vaccination and what's known about the last time a vaccine was attempted for a SARS type virus (cytokine storm) this documentary was a good watch.

In 2013, biologist Dr. Brian Hooker received a call from a Senior Scientist at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) who led the agency’s 2004 study on the Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR) vaccine and its link to autism. The scientist, Dr. William Thompson, confessed that the CDC had omitted crucial data in their final report that revealed a causal relationship between the MMR vaccine and autism. Over several months, Dr. Hooker recorded the phone calls made to him by Dr. Thompson who provided confidential data which was destroyed by his colleagues at the CDC.

Interviews with pharmaceutical insiders, doctors, politicians, and parents of vaccine-injured children reveal an alarming deception that has contributed to the skyrocketing increase of autism and potentially the most catastrophic epidemic of our lifetime.

Here's the documentary in full.

• 4Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Szlia

For a laugh, I recommend a trip to wikipedia to read about Andrew Wakefield.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even if vaccines did cause autism vaccinations would still be worth it. This pandemic is nothing like prevaccination measles and mumps ripped through the population Let alone small pox.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Even if vaccines did cause autism vaccinations would still be worth it. This pandemic is nothing like prevaccination measles and mumps ripped through the population Let alone small pox.
But my freedoms!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Can you say pseudoscience boys and girls?

I knew ya could!

Can you say the SARS vaccine was a failure?

Likely not because you can't stomach science that doesn't support your narrative. So before you blow high and mighty, check that gut boys.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

1596956682060.png

Further support for HPV was just pulled by Japan this year 2020. They will no longer recommend the vaccine to teenage women

1596956723095.png

Moratorium in 2015, recommendation for HPV vaccine was pulled 2 years prior in 2013. Moratorium was short-lived, left in an unspoken "at your own risk" status.

Japanese gov won't get involved in the recommendation since then. Its on the market, but everyone knows what's up with it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
When you talk MMR, and you talk vaccines and autism-- that's really a settled issue and small fries in the bigger picture.

MMR is desperate for relevancy.

1596957456440.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Garbage

Gask

It doesn't advocate against those vaccines, only for the right of parents to use a non combined version or to use MMR at age 3+ instead of infancy. The more important take away from the documentary is the incestuous relationship between the CDC, big pharma and the money involved.

All that aside, after everything that we've seen from our various officials this year, I think that a good reexamination of what we've been told to believe and what we assume to be true is in order.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Gask

Can you say pseudoscience boys and girls?

I knew ya could!
Speaking of pseudoscience isn't it fun how World Health Organization is run by an Ethiopian Marxist who holds no medical degree? He also has a history of unethical behavior including covering up cholera epidemics and holding financial ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Isn't it fun how we're supposed to take what the WHO says seriously? Or how big box stores like Home Depot are perfectly safe to enter but any small business is a death trap? Or how thousands of senior citizens were culled in their nursing homes because our "experts" thought it was a fantastic idea to send infected patients into the most at risk population?

But don't worry, BLM protests actually reduce the spread of the virus! And all of those lovely masks, which are made to no standard and which have no study backing up their efficacy will totally save us all! But if you don't want to wear something that can't capture particulate matter 0.1 microns in size then you're a monster who wants grandma to die! So be a good citizen and prepare to do whatever's demanded next!

The people running our world seem to adore pseudoscience Mudcruch.

P.S. Racism is now a public health emergency, what fun!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Speaking of pseudoscience isn't it fun how World Health Organization is run by an Ethiopian Marxist who holds no medical degree? He also has a history of unethical behavior including covering up cholera epidemics and holding financial ties to the Chinese Communist Party. Isn't it fun how we're supposed to take what the WHO says seriously? Or how big box stores like Home Depot are perfectly safe to enter but any small business is a death trap? Or how thousands of senior citizens were culled in their nursing homes because our "experts" thought it was a fantastic idea to send infected patients into the most at risk population?

But don't worry, BLM protests actually reduce the spread of the virus! And all of those lovely masks, which are made to no standard and which have no study backing up their efficacy will totally save us all! But if you don't want to wear something that can't capture particulate matter 0.1 microns in size then you're a monster who wants grandma to die! So be a good citizen and prepare to do whatever's demanded next!

The people running our world seem to adore pseudoscience Mudcruch.

P.S. Racism is now a public health emergency, what fun!

So, regarding nursing homes:

Patient is admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 because they are hypoxic and need oxygen. We fix their lungs in the hospital, but now they are too weak (old people can decompensate quickly in a hospital if they aren't up and moving around), or have developed other medical problems and they just can't go home, because they can't care for themselves and/or family can't/won't take care of them. They don't meet requirements to go to a SNF (skilled nursing facility), they don't need LTAC (long term acute care) (and for the life of me I could not tell you the difference between the two), but nursing home is the only appropriate place for them. They can't stay in the hospital because they don't meet any inpatient criteria, and we need the bed because there are 12 admits boarding down in the ER waiting for rooms.

Gask

There were temporary facilities set up in multiple states to deal with a patient overflow that never materialized and there are plenty of hospitals that are suffering from a lack of patients. IE there were places where these people could've been sent that would have been more appropriate, sensible and which wouldn't have spread the virus among the most at risk population.

In any case, honk honk.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Patient is admitted to the hospital for COVID-19 because they are hypoxic and need oxygen. We fix their lungs in the hospital, but now they are too weak (old people can decompensate quickly in a hospital if they aren't up and moving around), or have developed other medical problems and they just can't go home, because they can't care for themselves and/or family can't/won't take care of them. They don't meet requirements to go to a SNF (skilled nursing facility), they don't need LTAC (long term acute care) (and for the life of me I could not tell you the difference between the two), but nursing home is the only appropriate place for them. They can't stay in the hospital because they don't meet any inpatient criteria, and we need the bed because there are 12 admits boarding down in the ER waiting for rooms.

So it's fine to kill all the other residents because the bureaucracy must march on.

Ridas

Pay to play forum

That's just fucking retarded. Like there werent any other alternatives, than killing most of the other elderly. I still cant fathom that this mismanagement has no repercussions for the ones responsible.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sent them boys packing right quick.

Guts have been checked.

• 1Garbage

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That's just fucking retarded. Like there werent any other alternatives, than killing most of the other elderly. I still cant fathom that this mismanagement has no repercussions for the ones responsible.

It clearly isn’t the best option but what else would you do? It was a new virus, we still don’t know when you’re really still contagious or not. According to the latest cdc guidelines most of the people who are discharged after being admitted would have been considered recovered. People who were discharged from the ER bc they don’t need to be in the hospital: at some point not everything Is a hospitals fault.

For example, you live in a nursing home, get COVID, but don’t need to be admitted to the hospital bc you have a milder case, what now? You go home back to the NH. It’s on the NH to have policies and figure out what to do in a pandemic. Keep in mind most NHs are staffed with basically retards and the lowest educated “nurses”, etc.

It’s easy to say “setup a temporary facility!” But that’s asking to materialize numerous multiple thousand sq ft facilities that old people can live in (people literally live in NHs), have them be staffed, fed, and still provide whatever standard of care they provide.

Remember in the ER anyone that has COVID and doesn’t need to be admitted is being sent home so as to not overwhelm the system. And people that only need like 2LNC of oxygen (basically the lowest amount someone who needs oxygen would get) will a lot of the times get a case management consult in the Er to get them oxygen tanks immediately and they go home from the Er wirh their oxygen.

Also, in the earlier times some covid tests were taking up to 2 weeks to result out. So that patient would be a person under investigation but no known true diagnosis. And the variable presentation of the virus made it easy to miss and that’s multiple reasons how many outbreaks occur. Even now I just test covid on any weird shit bc it has many presentations.

Anyway, just food for thought for people who are all like “oh my god how did covid patients just Get sent to nursing homes to infect everyone!”

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It doesn't advocate against those vaccines, only for the right of parents to use a non combined version or to use MMR at age 3+ instead of infancy. The more important take away from the documentary is the incestuous relationship between the CDC, big pharma and the money involved.

All that aside, after everything that we've seen from our various officials this year, I think that a good reexamination of what we've been told to believe and what we assume to be true is in order.
The problem being as shown by recent measles outbreaks is once you drop the herd immunity low enough these things show back up because they are endemic in parts of the world. Everybody who can get it should have it because there are some people that are immune compromised and cannot be vaccinated.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'm just gonna throw out there that every person that has linked this video or defended it on my Facebook feed also sells essential oils or is involved in some type of pyramid scheme. Which product do you stand behind "because they really care about their brand partners"?

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database