Veep

spronk

FPS noob
haha i was wondering wtf that was

"i get so much pussy i spit clit" in front of 3d graders... never change, Jon H Ryan

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was really hoping there would be a big payoff from Catherine's student film. I wasn't disappointed.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Jesus Christ that Jonah line in the elementary school and then his uncle beating and berating him. I screamed. Also laughed really hard at Jonah describing Mike as "the older version of a robot in a sci-fi movie that you kind of feel bad for". Amazing. This show's writing is unbelievable.

Sterling

El Presidente
I was half asleep so I must have missed the connection with the bookshelf scene.
It wasn't a lot, was just Kent being super anal and lining up all the books with a ruler, then later Ben comes in and fucks them up. Happened way at the very end.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Jesus Christ that Jonah line in the elementary school and then his uncle beating and berating him. I screamed. Also laughed really hard at Jonah describing Mike as "the older version of a robot in a sci-fi movie that you kind of feel bad for". Amazing. This show's writing is unbelievable.
Dont forget when they crashed the car

Johah - Jesus christ richard, you could have killed me
Richard - Just think, I could have hit those school children
Jonah - Who gives a fuck about them!

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I didn't like Jonah's character until this season. Now, I'd literally vote for him for congress. The scene with him trying to chop wood was fucking hilarious.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
Two ways they go here IMO, back to JLD as Veep but doesn't seem like a lot of material there but how about... JLD as first lady?

Sterling

El Presidente
Montez getting credit for the Tibet shit was a nice touch. Curious what this show is going to do next season.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This to me was by far the best season to date, I feel like the writers & cast really hit their stride, but I am honestly surprised how the season ended. They gave us no hint as to what will happen next. Will she become Mayor of some town? Mayor of a Big City? Governor? Senator? Will she get a Cabinet Position with Montez? Will they go a whole different route & make her a lobbyist? Will there be some scandal that gets Montez impeached and then the current VP becomes Prez and asks Selena to VP again? Really excited for next season should be good no matter what happens!

Xevy

Log Wizard
One of the show people said the next season is just her dealing with being an "ex-president" and having people not have to act nice to her and shit. Could be great, but I really loved how her and her team just shit all over world events non-chalantly.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Montez wasn't born in the States...They telegraphed it in the Tea Party scene.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Montez wasn't born in the States...They telegraphed it in the Tea Party scene.
She was born in the states, her husband was born in Mexico. That's why it's funny she keeps playing up the hispanic thing when she's just a white woman married to a guy from Mexico.