Veep

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Veep

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2012-04-22

Creator: Armando Iannucci

Cast: Anna Chlumsky, Matt Walsh, Reid Scott, Tony Hale, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Timothy Simons, Kevin Dunn, Gary Cole, Sam Richardson

Overview: A look into American politics, revolving around former Senator Selina Meyer who finds being Vice President of the United States is nothing like she expected and everything everyone ever warned her about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sterling

El Presidente
The first season was surprisingly quite awesome. Looking forward to this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
don't forget to watch the thick of it, the UK show this was based on. I know many will disagree with me but I found veep funnier. also there was a movie (unrelated) "In The Loop" that had some of the same characters from both, and also Tony Soprano.

Sterling

El Presidente
Season opener last night was pretty damn funny. The level of incompetence all around is ridiculous. So good.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Just watched the season premiere. This show is very funny. I hope it picks up some viewership. Would be a shame to see this one get cancelled before it's time.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I want to like the show, but I find it very predictable. The setups are apparent and the payoffs are infrequent or don't arrive at all. I still watch it, but it's at the bottom of my hierarchy of watchable comedies.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Double post, sadness. Anyhow, I liked Sue as the infallible secretary. Her mistakes testifying humanized her character a bit in very uninspired ways. I find myself smirking throughout the show rather than laughing.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Another crackerjack episode, so much goodness but the final putdown of Jonah was definitely the highlight. Frankensteins monster made out of dead dicks or whatever
biggrin.png

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I laughed at that Frakenstein comment so hard I couldn't breath. Even the dog was looking at me funny.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Maybe the funniest episode this season. How are the ratings on this show? I don't personally know anyone who watches it.

"How come my image is determined by everyone else except for me? What can you do about that?"

Everyone in this show is an idiot and it's awesome. Except for Gary Cole's character. He seems like he knows what's up

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Marathoned through the first season and first 4 episodes of this season in like a day. All caught up now. Matt Walsh is the bestest.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database