Venom (2018)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They gave great writer Dan Abnett’s Alien Isolation a 5 and Mass Effect Andromeda a 7.7.

Yes I’m still triggered. Their review came out first and was a major reason the sales tanked because normies going to norm.

Fuck IGN.

Dan Abnett wrote Alien Isolation?!?

Fedor

<Banned>
they really munsoned carnage

1k7EiPy.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
This movie is at 88 percent with 4.3/5 avg rating audience score on RT right now. People are stupid.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This movie is at 88 percent with 4.3/5 avg rating audience score on RT right now. People are stupid.
How does it have 9,000+ user ratings already? Legitly doubting even half of those are actualy people when we're not through opening day yet.

Sterling

El Presidente
How does it have 9,000+ user ratings already? Legitly doubting even half of those are actualy people when we're not through opening day yet.
Oh, when I glanced at it I processed it as 900 reviews not 9000. That does seem like a shitload this soon. Some poor intern at sony making a shitload of accounts!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
venom.PNG

critics hate it and audiences love it? sign me up!

edit -- whoops didn't look at this page yet, already covered by Sterling

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Saw it. wasn't fantastic. wasn't terrible. Fem venom gave me a weird boner.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Better than most of the DC stuff, but even Hulk and Thor 2 are probably better than this movie. If the MCU didn't exist it would probably be a passable comic book movie but it does so we're allowed to have some standards now.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Better than most of the DC stuff, but even Hulk and Thor 2 are probably better than this movie. If the MCU didn't exist it would probably be a passable comic book movie but it does so we're allowed to have some standards now.

which hulk? the mcu one? because that was a pretty decent flick, all things considered

Sterling

El Presidente
which hulk? the mcu one? because that was a pretty decent flick, all things considered
Yes, the Norton MCU one. I agree it's not a bad movie and that's sort of the whole point. The worst MCU movies are still pretty decent movies. Venom is not a good movie. Being better than Suicide Squad and Catwoman doesn't make it good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users