Venom (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I the only one that thought Hardy sucked in this? I know its probably more the script, but it could have been any generic actor in the role.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Am I the only one that thought Hardy sucked in this? I know its probably more the script, but it could have been any generic actor in the role.

I like Hardy, but this isn't the right role for him. He's fantastic when it comes to portraying unhinged lunatics like his work in Peaky Blinders and even Bane, and isn't too terrible when it comes to roles like Locke, but as an everyday guy? Terrible. Watching what he's like outside of acting shows immediately why he can't pull it off: Acting like a normal guy is pretty much method acting for him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just sat down and watched this, I didn't think it was the greatest or anything, but I thought it was pretty damn fun.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's kinda long so I can see why it was cut down, but I like the end credits scene included w/ the bonus materials more than the what they tossed on the end of the movie.

It's not great or anything, but it's better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Not a good movie, but I'll be damned if it wasn't amusing as hell. The Venom character or whatever you want to call it was far more hilarious than it had any right to be.

Chase scene in the middle was the worst part of the entire thing. Why was it fucking 15 minutes long?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Venom preparing a complicated sauce in a kitchen would have been hilarious if out of place.

pNHZUcz.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw this, the venom character was ok...everything else was bad. Struggled to watch till the end.

• 1Solidarity

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I've had one very important question since seeing this movie.

Is it canon in the MCU that Symbiotes live up their hosts ass now? Hazy on my Venom related comics as a kid, pretty sure its not a thing there though.

Couldn't 100% tell if he was joking in the couple times he referenced it.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They aren't going to make a fucking unrated version for DVD. Fuck that.

• 1Rustled