Vermintide 2

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
And Halescourge unblockable fast moving projectiles are super bullshit, the hitbox is weird as fuck on them and sometimes they're spread sometimes not and he'll randomly teleport on your ass and lock you as a target so you have basically no chance to dodge him, fucking piece of shit.
You gotta get perpendicular to him asap. That's the only way ive found to be able to dodge that attack.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You gotta get perpendicular to him asap. That's the only way ive found to be able to dodge that attack.
Yeah the problem is, if he teleports next to you, you first have to run away asap to make it, but if you still have trash laying around cause people were too focused on killing the boss and you have to block, you can't make it far enough to reach a place where you can fit inbetween 2shots.

Overall I really dislike the mechanics of the fight, in a vacuum it's not so bad but the arena is small, there's no cover(reliable cover, sometimes the wooden things will block but sometimes they don't do shit), there's a large RNG aspect to his teleports especially since you get knockbacked the fuck away if he teleports right on you taking instant damage for some reason, the fight is very melee unfriendly. Sometimes I do the fight perfectly and sometimes I get hit twice very early and die but regardless the fight is almost never easy unless you have a stacked group for ranged damage with decent players.

Also what the fuck is up with melee BHs? Who thinks "oh I'll pick the 15% power when no ammo" and just empty my ammo right away then play the entire map with no ammo for that sweet melee damage boost. Like what the fuck is wrong with you to think that'd be a good fucking idea. At least play Witch Hunter if you do this shit, you get 30% power for a grim and increased damage on tag, shit's actually useful.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Made some legendary flail that procs a damage absorb on me and an ally if I assist them on a target

Try and fuck with me now!!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Only works when you free someone from a gutter/hookrat/leech though, which is pretty weak due to the conditionals. Getting 20%atk speed on crit or 50% dmg increased on blocks seem a lot better to me.

• 1Picard

Brikker

Trump's Staff
At what point should I actually be using crafting mats to upgrade my gear? My item power drops are only in the low 100 range still.

Muurloen

e9jskhq3wll01.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
At what point should I actually be using crafting mats to upgrade my gear? My item power drops are only in the low 100 range still.
Whenever you want really, you shouldn't waste all your mats leveling but you can use a fair amount. I only crafted when I wanted to check a new weapon or when my gear was lagging behind too much. I don't think you should like waste all your mats just to raise your item level slightly like some people do though, because once you hit 300 it's nice to be able to craft a lot of stuff at once and just get full oranges. On the other hand I could have crafted a lot more because now that I'm at 300 I still have like 1k+ scrap and 70weapon kits and 120accessory kits or whatever and don't need them that much, but better have too many mats than not enough imo.

Edit: Also if you're doing the save commendations till 200 thing, you can definitely use everything, you get a ton of crafting mats from all the garbage in these boxes. Just don't waste all your blue/green/orange dust shit rerolling mods, I only rerolled a few times on charm to get curse resist all the time but I basically use a 100 curse resist charm until I hit 200 anyway.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What is the purpose of the weapon blueprints you get? I used them to craft an item but it stayed in my inventory and they are really starting to take up space. Is there a way to get rid of them or am I missing the purpose?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What is the purpose of the weapon blueprints you get? I used them to craft an item but it stayed in my inventory and they are really starting to take up space. Is there a way to get rid of them or am I missing the purpose?
They're used to craft items. They are kinda annoying and I hope they add a filter to hide them, but they're necessary for crafting purposes, in the current system. Currently, if you level and crash on the reward screen, you can actually not get them, and that means you can't craft the item(short of crafting a random item). For example on my 30 Kerillian I can't make Glaives because I missed the reward during preorder beta and now I'm fucked forever until they fix the bug. I can get a random glaive from a box and upgrade it, but it feels kinda shitty especially since it costs a ton of scrap. They're also useful so you always have a base to check the weapon out if you want, they just need a filter as I said then it'll be fine.

Hekotat

They're used to craft items. They are kinda annoying and I hope they add a filter to hide them, but they're necessary for crafting purposes, in the current system. Currently, if you level and crash on the reward screen, you can actually not get them, and that means you can't craft the item(short of crafting a random item). For example on my 30 Kerillian I can't make Glaives because I missed the reward during preorder beta and now I'm fucked forever until they fix the bug. I can get a random glaive from a box and upgrade it, but it feels kinda shitty especially since it costs a ton of scrap. They're also useful so you always have a base to check the weapon out if you want, they just need a filter as I said then it'll be fine.

Yeah, I'm OCD and it drives me insane, put it in a crafting tab or something.

Muurloen

Patch notes - looks like they reduced the difficulty of skittergate and halescourge. No class changes strangely, thought a sienna nerf was coming for sure.

Steam Community :: Group Announcements :: Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Burblespue Halescourge

Bubblespit Halleberry turned out a bit harder and more unforgiving compared to the other Lords, mainly because of unavoidable attacks and a high health pool.

We still want this fight to be challenging and different from the other lords, but we’re tuning the Burgersnot fight to make it more fair and balanced.
  • Max health reduced by 10% for all difficulties.
  • Plague Wave - the green illusions. The angle has been increased for the triple Plague Wave attack, allowing players more space when avoiding it.
  • Plague Wave can now be dodged more efficiently by lowering the impact radius when the player is dodging.
  • Lowered Number of Berserkers spawned on Legend difficulty from 5 to 3.
  • Lowered number of Marauders spawned on Champion and Legend when spawning with Berserkers and Chaos Warriors.
and the peasants rejoice.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Blessed shot ultd him in the head on the platform when he was at 50% hp prenerf the first time we did him on Veteran.

No death animation or anything he just poofed.

The angle change on the things he shoots makes sense, he's still the toughest one.

Would love to see "Uber" versions like the ARPGs do with some bosses.

Edit: lol the spawn frequency on skitter boss ya, one time we got absolutely fuckhosed by plague monks. I wasn't even mad.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Anything with a life bar if you can knock it back while it is on any ledge or even a curb like lip they will just poof. I have no idea why but I have done it repeatedly to things like rat ogres.

Hekotat

Really disappointed in the Handmaiden class, thought the Charge was doing damage, but it doesn't', just flings you forward. It needs a knockdown or something added to that ult.

• 1Salty

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Really disappointed in the Handmaiden class, thought the Charge was doing damage, but it doesn't', just flings you forward. It needs a knockdown or something added to that ult.

It does a bleed, if you charge through and keep moving they will eventually die, but yeah it isn't very good. After using the shade a bunch I switched back to her base class, the backstab ability is amazing with dual daggers/really fast attacks but I am Glaive main and find her base melee attack to be enough off set by her auto tracking arrows.