Vermintide 2

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Supposedly glaive is the nuts. I haven't played too many different roles yet, once I equipped dual daggers it's hard to use anything else. I tried sienna but kept blowing myself up the first couple of runs lol. Kinda tricky paying attention to overload while also worrying about hordes n stuff.

Glaive is powerful because in Champ (and Legend in particular) -- dealing with armor is tough on some groups. A dual-dagger Shade can't do shit about armor; they either watch their group handle it or they get steamrollered. Meanwhile, Glaive has great penetration and range... can handle stormvermin (red rats with armor) and chaos warriors with ease.

Caliane

more specifically..

armor piercing weapons like glaive/halberd etc, excel at killing armor. And, are also functional at killing hordes, specials etc.
none armor piercing weapons might be good at killing hordes, etc.. but are totally shit at killing armor.

If armor peircing weapons like glaive, etc were as shit at killing hordes, as daggers, etc are shit at killing armor, it would be a different story.

spear for elf does give glaive some slight competition. as glaive is pretty mediocre at blocking. spear owns it there. I'm not sure if Spear has a great armor piercing power attack. many do.
I swapped to glaive in vet, and pretty never looked back. I need to give spear another shot in 1.05.
Rapier for saltz, can charge to headstrike stab armor pierce.

Krubers halberd does everything extremely well. block, aoe/horde, and armor pierce.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Spear isn't good. It could be, but just isn't. No weapon is good for legend other than Glaive, really. Like yeah you can complete maps with other weapons, but you're just making it harder on your team and yourself. Glaive charged attack does twice the damage Wardancer/Spear do on charged attacks, at the same speed(more or less) and with an easier way to land headshots(glaive is an overhead, wardancer/spear are thrust and as such require more precise aiming). If you fuck up the headshot on spear, it does like 1/5th of the damage(unless you also miss on the glaive, then I think it's back to half too). Obviously Spear is much better at dealing with hordes because Glaive is, quite frankly, pretty garbage at it, but that's not very relevant when you can deal with hordes with it anyway as long as you don't fuck up too much. Spear has a large push/block angle, more stamina and the push stab is a quick large swipe making it excelent with Handmaiden innately high regen since you can basically spam push stabs to clear everything safely, but that's all irrelevant in the face of the amount of armored units in legend.

On legend, pretty much every ambient pack has an armored mob, and while stormvermins can be dealt rather easily with non glaive weapons(still taking more hits and requiring more aiming), chaos warriors are a pain in the dick without a glaive. Hell even with one they suck, after the recent changes, it takes like more than 2 headshot glaive charged attacks to kill one. Now imagine when there's several chaos warriors, which happens rather often, and you're trying to kill them with a spear or another weapon and it takes like 6-8 charged attacks PER chaos warrior. Meanwhile obviously you have to keep dodging stuff and what not. Obviously you're not alone, but the longer you take killing chaos warriors, the shittier the situation you're in if a horde or other specials are mixed in.

Dual daggers are ok-ish on Shade though, with the new cd on infiltrate. Basically assuming you use 2%crit cdr, high crit build and 30%cdr on infiltrate, you can use it pretty often, and an infiltrate dual dagger charged attack will kill chaos warriors from the front on legend(or so I hear, I haven't tested, but it does do a lot of damage, might need the headshot but since dual dagger is an overhead, it's not hard from the front). You can also kill stormvermins with backattack non charged LMB spam like 25% of the time, which is a decent enough odds.

That said I still think Shade is a huge detriment to your team due to how squishy it is and how poorly it handles many situations. It's good at a few things, when the ult is up, but feels bad at so many other things. Dual dagger horde control is ultra garbage on legend for example because you need to headshot zombies to actually kill them in one hit, a body shot takes like 2, maybe 3hits, not entirely sure and stagger fuck all, so during large density horde spawns, you're basically kinda praying as you try to line up the headshots that you won't hit another zombie shoulder instead. You can't push for shit, block/push angle is stupidly low so you lose all your stam blocking something that's slightly to the side unless you parry, you have 100health and no defensive mechanisms at all(unlike say Slayer who's fucking tanky as hell in legend due to having 50% damage reduction at all times), it's just not good in most situations. You can kill that one chaos warrior every 20-30secs, but what if you aggro a chaos warrior patrol, then you're kinda super fucked with that shitty cooldown(mind you in general chaos warrior patrols you're super fucked in most setups but like Huntsman/Veteran Ranger ults).

You do high boss damage, if the boss keeps attacking something else, but here's the trick, if you do high boss damage, the boss turns around, so you need an IB taunt to actually do good damage(assuming it works, I haven't played ironbreaker since the patch, I just play Slayer Bardin lately), or a purple pot to spam the ult(which does ridiculous damage mind you with the new CD and Decanter for longer duration). But is boss damage really that useful? A purple pot pyro sienna can do high damage AND stagger the boss at the same time. A purple pot foot knight will let everyone do good boss damage by keeping it stuck in place. A str pot Huntsman can do high boss damage from range, a str pot BH can too if there's some trash around to melee. It's not like you need a Shade to deal with bosses, and even if you do have one, their efficacy is reliant on the rest of the group or having the right potion(you don't always find that purple pot before a boss).

Just feels not worth it. I still think Shade needs another mechanic for it to be good, mostly for the general gameplay. Maybe Murderous Prowess changed to something like, if you've killed something, gain a 3sec buff that reduces damage by 35% and increases attackspeed and power by 20%. Some shit like that would be great, and honestly I don't think it'd be overpowered on a class that's mostly melee range with 100health and is forced into suboptimal weapon choices to synergizes with its mechanics. Even if it turns out overpowered, it's better than the current state, can adjust numbers later, but they should definitely buff the shittier classes asap to offer some variety. Shade and Battlewizard are really shit, and Zealot is really meh too. They can work on buffing average classes like merc/handmaiden/ranger/unchained after that, or nerfing pyro.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 :: Vermintide 2 - Patch 1.0.6

Loot Dice

When killing a Lord you will now be rewarded with extra loot dice. The dice will spawn in the center of the lord’s arena.
  • Killing Skarrik, Bödvar, or Halescourge rewards 2 extra dice.
  • Killing Rasknitt rewards 3 extra dice.
These dice are in addition to other loot dice you already have collected in the level. So it is now possible to collect up to 5 loot dice on The Skittergate.

Skarrik Spinemanglr
  • Skarrik is now immune to stagger when he runs to spawn allies.
  • Skarrik should now switch weapon setup correctly in his intro animation.
  • Reduced the range of Skarrik’s area spin attack to more accurately match the animation.
  • Removed blocked damage on Skarrik’s dual wield sweep attack, and reduced stamina penalty when blocking some of his attacks.
  • Added the correct explosion stagger animations for Skarrik while wielding the halberd.
  • Slightly lower attack speed on first combo attack to allow players more reaction time. when blocking or dodging it.
  • Removed double hits on basic dual wield attacks.
  • Replaced Shield Stormvermin with regular Stormvermin during defensive phase.
  • Removed Plague Monks from the spawn pool.
Bödvarr Ribspreader
  • Reduced the duration of Bödvarr’s defensive stance to 20 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
  • Lowered Bödvarr’s stagger animation duration by ~20%.
  • Added stagger immunity when he runs to the middle of the arena to start his defensive phase.
Burblespew Halescourge
  • Reduced the debuff duration on players for the Hailstorm Barbecue’s Plague Wave attack to 2 seconds, down from from 3.5 seconds.
  • Vorpalblade Noobhurl will no longer spawn a wave of enemies at the start. Only when he enters, and leaves, his defensive phase (when he teleports to the platforms).
  • Elites, accompanied with marauders and fanatics, will spawn when he enters his defensive phase. Fanatics will spawn when he leaves his defensive phase. Previously, Elites would spawn in both waves.
Rasknitt
  • Fixed an issue where Deathrattler sometimes got stuck when trying to pick up Rasknitt.
  • Fixed an issue where Rasknitt sometimes teleported to the wrong location.
  • Removed spawning of Special enemies during the fight.
Enemies
  • Maulers have had their running swipe attack and running cleave attack hitbox range reduced by around 15%.
  • Fixed an issue where Maulers were not making sounds during certain attacks.
  • Chaos Warriors have had their cleave hitbox range reduced by around 15%.
  • Chaos Warriors should no longer suddenly stand up while lying down from an explosion stagger animation(i.e. Kruber charge ability is a bit more viable vs Chaos Warriors now).
  • Fixed an issue when the Bile Troll would sometimes not rotate towards its target when vomiting.
  • Fixed an issue where backstab sounds were not always triggering at the beginning of enemy attacks.
  • Fixed an issue where enemies could attack an invisible player after being damaged by that player.
  • Fixed an issue where enemies could attack an invisible player that was running through a horde.
  • Fixed an issue where the teleport sound of the Lifeleech would sometimes not play for clients.
  • Fixed an issue where Skavenslaves did not trigger attack sounds on certain attacks.
AI Director
  • The AI director will no longer immediately spawn specials after a Lord is killed.
  • The AI director will now wait longer between spawns of coordinated special enemy attacks. (when we spawn all the specials in the spawn queue all at once for increased challenge fun). This means fewer situations where you get train wrecked by multiple waves of coordinated enemies on Champion and Legend.
  • Reduced the number of Chaos Warriors in patrols on Legend - replaced some with Maulers. Set to 6 Chaos Warriors, down from 10.
  • Modified skaven horde difficulty scaling to match the challenge of chaos segments. Skaven hordes will now spawn with a bit higher frequency and with higher numbers, on higher difficulties.
Deeds
  • Fixed an issue where deeds which contains "Send in the next wave!", "Seek and Destroy", and "The Vanguard" would persist to the next mission.
  • Tuned “Send in the next wave!” to spawn hordes with a more consistent frequency.
Voice Lines
  • Fixed an issue when a client would play the wrong voice line for their Career Skill. A leaping Slayer isn’t some old ranger trick.
  • Fixed the early healing banter to be played when healing at 80% health, up from 50%.
  • Re-added Saltzpyre’s classic catch phrase.
  • Fixed several issues of wrong voice lines during dialogue between characters, such as for friendly fire, related to bombs, and when Saltzpyre gets knocked down.
User Interface
  • Fixed so that the file integrity violation popup doesn't suppress the EAC panel.
Levels
  • We've made changes to collision handling on some of the level assets on The Skittergate and Into the Nest. This means that Ratling gunners won't be able to target players through walls in as many places on those levels anymore. And conversely, players won’t be able to shoot through them either. While these two levels were the worst offenders, we will be rolling out further collision improvements to these levels and the rest of the levels in the future.
Weapon Changes

Beam Staff:
  • Blast: Reduced armor penetration on blast attack.
  • Beam: Ignore first contact tick on beam for on-hit procs and from build up of damage-scale for shot attacks.
  • Shot: Re-scaled shot attack damage based on number of consecutive beam ticks. Now scales between 0.3 and 1.0 on 2 - 4 ticks. Was 0.5 - 1.0 between 1-3 ticks. You’ll need to beam a bit longer and the effectiveness of an instant snipe attack should be reduced.
  • Reduced cleave for shot and beam attack.
  • Beam staff generates slightly more heat across the board.
Conflagration Staff:
  • Increased damage, specifically against armored enemies, on charged attacks.
Flamestorm Staff:
  • Increased stagger, specifically against armored enemies on light attacks.
Two-handed Swords:
  • Increased movement speed during light attacks.
  • Increased damage and stagger for first target on heavy attacks while slightly increasing range.
War Pick:
  • Increased movement speed during light attacks. Reduced turnaround time for light attacks.
Flame Sword:
  • Fixed an issue where the first light attack used default armor pen against everything, effectively removing armor pen. Added small burn damage over time effect to light combo stab attack.
Dual Swords, and Sword & Dagger:
  • Added armor penetration to heavy attacks.
Longbow:
  • Reduced max ammo to 20, down from 27.
Brace of Pistols:
  • Increased max ammo to 25, up from 20.
Repeating Handgun:
  • Decreased attack turnaround (0.5 to 0.4 second chain window) on normal shots. Increased damage against armored enemies and increased stagger across the board.
Great Axe:
  • Increased first target damage on heavy attacks, increased boss damage even more on first target.
Repeating Pistols
  • Added a separate damage profile for shotgun blast with lower damage to Chaos Warriors on crits, lower damage on headshots, but with more cleave.
  • Added chain window to weapon switch for shotgun blast as it was missing (0.3s by default) and increased wield chain window from 0.1 to 0.2 on normal shot.
  • Reduced max ammo to 40, down from 50.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
RIP Bright Wizard, I fucking can't stand any of her other staves and Beeam staff looks pretty fucked. Gonna need to test it but does not sound good.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
RIP Bright Wizard, I fucking can't stand any of her other staves and Beeam staff looks pretty fucked. Gonna need to test it but does not sound good.

Sounds like she's back to where she was in the original. God tier if you're a conflag ninja, otherwise gtfo.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well one game in so far and I see no reason to switch off beam staff. The only nerf that changes pyro+beam play pattern is the instant right click snipe doesn't oneshot most specials anymore, you actually have to beam them for a second or two. Otherwise infinite overcharge reduction from crits, infinite temp health from crits etc all still functions fine.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Beam staff still great, just requires more venting. Which does make it shittier to level with, since venting options are super limited at low level. That said since that was the case beam wasn't really that amazing anyway for lvling. I leveled Sienna with a bunch of fireball and that worked fine. It's not like recruit/veteran require beamstaff do everything solo power, you can just kinda roleplay a melee wizard and still be 100% fine. In fact you have to melee a bunch regardless of what you use until you can get temp health to vent or passive good vent stuff like at least 10pyro for the grim one(and you still have to melee a ton before you pick the first grim which on some maps is pretty late like Against the Grain.

Conflag might be better as an option now though, maybe similar to Bolt staff in viability from what I've read, which would give 3 decent staves. Fireball I guess is alright too, suboptimal but works fine. Flamethrower still garbage imo.

Nerf to longbow hurts Kerillian ranged spam a lot. I just did a Skittergate legend run and I couldn't shoot at hordes constantly with only the passive. In fact I didn't shoot at hordes much other than like 5arrows or so every now and then, cause I ran low at some point and didn't want to be out of arrows when specials spawn. I didn't actually run out of arrows, but I used the ammo boxes and had to pace myself. Which isn't that bad really, Kerillian melee options are great anyway. That said if I got Scrounger or some shit on it it'd probably be fine, but doesn't seem worth dropping Hunter which basically gives me 25% power on boss fights.

Probably hurt Kruber a lot more, since he doesn't have passive regen like Kerillian, you have to shoot to recover arrows, and it's somewhat unreliable unless you're very good at constantly landing headshots. Not sure why they nerfed both bows when I assume the nerf was meant for Kerillian and not Kruber.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
1523631505974.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Finally picked it up and I'm already contemplating putting in for a refund on this piece of shit. Crash any time I adjust a graphics setting and the one time I got into a quick match it spawned me under the floor.

*edit*

Shit finally seems to have stabilized after the initial shitshow, now I just have to make the adjustment from my unlimited arsenal of reds and perfect trait combo oranges to being a scrub again. Is there a post anywhere with a breakdown of the various weapons and what their strengths and weaknesses are?

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The datamining and actual theorycrafting is still underway, without mod support yet a lot of the testing is hard to do.

Here's a general overview of the best choices based on what I've seen. Everything is subject to change and playerskill trumps everything as usual, push attack is a new VT2 move that happens when you hold LMB after doing a push(block then hold LMB basically).

Kruber
Melee weapons: Halberd top tier, reset first swing with block for hordes, push attack+light attack for armored. Everything else is kinda meh, Warhammer and Executioner sword are useable but you'll want high attackspeed to compensate for how slow they are. Sword+shield is decent at lower difficulties.
Ranged weapons: Longbow and Blunderbuss/Handgun. Longbow is Huntsman only and is by far the best weapon, can damage anything even chaos warriors. Blunderbuss/Handgun is for other classes, Handgun has better more precise shot but unless you headshot it's not great on legend. Blunderbuss has spread so it sucks at long range but can one shot a lot of stuff at mid range.

Bardin
Melee weapons: Shield+axe, 2H Hammer, 1H Hammer, Dual Axes. Dual axe is Slayer only and is a must for them, push attack is stupidly overpowered since it attack with both axes fast+accelerates movement+is overhead so easy headshots. Shield+axe is the defensive option, good moveset to kill stuff stormvermins with, not great for chaos warriors but light attacks pierce armor so not terrible. Hammers are great for horde control and killing and have decent anti armor option(first 2 light attack on 2h hammer, heavy attack on 1H hammer, overhead so good chance to hit headshots too). 1H hammer has higher dodge.
Ranged weapons: Grudgeraker, Drakefire Pistols, Drakefire Gun. The flamethrower is fairly limited in use but is good at what it does. Only worth using with special kill classes in the pt imo since it does jackshit at range. Pistols are a great versatile ranged option, infinite ammo, range isn't the best though it becomes very innacurate past midrange, alt fire great for hordes. Grudgeraker has limited ammo but the most damage and deletes specials and elites pretty quick.

Kerillian
Melee weapons: Glaive, Spear, Dual dagger(shade only). Dual daggers are only worth using on Shade imo, to maximize backstab+ult output. Very poor horde control/defenses/stagger otherwise so even on Shade it's not necessarily the best choice. Spear is the defensive weapon, good block angle, very good push attack, increased reach but not so great at dealing with armored targets. Glaive is generally the best elf weapon for legend due to all the armored targets, heavy attack is stupidly strong against armored(2nd hit specifically, you can whiff the first hit on purpose to prevent stagger/to use movement, as long as the 2nd hits). Does ok at hordes.
Ranged weapons: Longbow. Honestly imo the only worthwhile ranged weapon, does the most damage per shot to kill specials quickly, perfect accuracy(does have drop at longer range so have to compensate for that), fast travel. Can use Swiftbow or Repeater Crossbow decently too if needed. Hagbane is pretty bad.

Saltzpyre
Melee weapons: Falchion, Rapier. Rapier is faster and kills hordes very efficiently and the heavy attack does very high damage IF you hit a headshot, but if you don't it's poor damage especially versus armored. The gun on special attack has super short range and does so so damage, not worth using a lot of the time imo, but ammo is infinite on it. Falchion is a bit slower and you want to cancel after first 2 hits for hordes(3rd hit is an overhead), but it has innate armor piercing like an axe yet is faster than the 1h axe and does the same damage.
Ranged weapons: Volley Crossbow, maybe Repeater Gun. Repeater was nerfed last patch, haven't tested it. Might still be good on BH but not worth on other classes. Volley is what you want, good piercing power, can fire 3 shots, each shot counts individually for procs like Scrounger(2ammo return on crit) so you can get a ton of ammo back on crits.

Sienna
Melee weapons: Dagger, Mace. Mace is good for antiarmor, both light attack and charged attack are overhead that do good damage, but otherwise the weapon is kinda sucky. Dagger is a bit better for all situations but armored, and can be used to move faster with push attack to reposition. Melee weapons only relevant for leveling, once you reach 20 you can more or less stop using melee weapons entirely due to heat management options
Ranged weapons: Beam staff, Bolt staff, Conflag staff. Beam staff was just nerfed, but is still probably the strongest, can do everything nicely, horde control at range with LMB or at short range with RMB, sniping specials and boss damage with LMB+RMB beam explosion. Bolt staff is ok but requires better aiming and is worse when being overrun. Conflag was buffed to be fairly decent, does ok single target with LMB, does ok aoe with RMB which does damage armored targets decently. Not as good as the other 2 but viable if you want a change and might be better at lower levels too.

Class wise balance is a lot better lately and is pretty decent. Battlewizard is still pretty shit but everything else is more or less useable.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
fuck me sideways why couldn't they do something to de-incentivize animation cancelling, i fucking hate it

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
fuck me sideways why couldn't they do something to de-incentivize animation cancelling, i fucking hate it
It's not really animation cancelling anymore, it's just resetting the combos. You can't actually cancel block most shit anymore, but sometimes the moveset are shitty past the 1st or 2nd move so you want to block to reset it back. This is mostly a thing with halberd and glaive, I think you can play everything else with mashing, but halberd has a very varied moveset on LMB for example, a swing that's good at clearing hordes, a thrust that good at basically nothing and then an overhead that's good against armored units/shields. So spamming LMB is just really bad on it, and you want to cancel into another swing repeatedly for hordes.

The halberd in general is a finnicky weapon to use, but sadly it's by far the best option for Kruber. Warhammer and Executioner sword are semi viable though, exe sword does ridiculous armor damage on heavy attack(it's a huge overhead with big damage bonus on headshots) but it's ungodly slow so you need attackspeed on the weapon, the charm and possibly on talents if you have one to make good use of it, and even then you might get overrun if you're back to the wall during a horde on your own. Warhammer swings slow but does clear better than exe sword, while doing less damage versus armor but still reasonable.

It's one of the reasons I didn't like playing as Kruber. Can play as Huntsman so you shoot stuff a bunch instead of meleeing, but you need a Scrounger longbow to sustain, and probably lvl 15 too.

That said on lower difficulties even the shittier weapons will cleave/stagger/kill everything quickly and the amount of shit is lower so it doesn't matter nearly as much.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So balance between classes is better but weapon balance is as bad or worse than the first one? lol

Really the only reason to use Kruber in the first one was for hasted repeater murderfests anyway, unless you were lucky enough to pull his red mace. I remember a video of one of the VT ninjas playing the defend the well mission with the difficulty mod on the highest setting, so all slaves and clanrats became stormvermin and all specials became rat ogres. was hilarious

*edit*

How do you rate controller vs kbm? I always preferred controller for the first one but my left stick is getting really worn out and VT2 has just enough sensitivity for the drift to be a real pain in the ass, so I'm wondering if I should just give up and acclimate to kbm.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
No idea about controller, never tested and I never play any sort of FPS/TPS with a gamepad if I have the choice.

For weapon balance the big difference compared to VT1 I think is that they added chaos mobs right, and Chaos Warriors(the big armored fuckers) are fairly common and much tougher to kill than Stormvermins, so you really want good antiarmor weapons for Legend(the new name for Cataclysm). Also because they have a special type of armor, Super Armor or whatever, which basically ignores most ranged weapons unless it's a crit or headshot, so you rely on melee a lot to kill them(you can technically kill them with ranged if you chain headshots but it takes a stupid amount of time, it's like 12arrows from the elf longbow for example on champion, not even the hardest, even Kruber longbow which does damage on bodyshots when fully drawn takes 3 headshots). And because obviously not every weapon is as good as the others for antiarmor, that skews the best weapons towards whatever can handle armor well enough, while still being decent at hordes. Stuff like swords in general are great at killing hordes but bad at killing armor which makes them almost all pretty bad universally, since you can handle hordes fine with antiarmor weapons.

They'll hopefully buff heavy attacks on everything against armor to balance weapons better. Axe-type weapons doing antiarmor on light attacks is fine but the fact they also generally do more damage than even heavy attacks on many other weapons is retarded.

This isn't as much of an issue at lower difficulties where chaos warriors are very uncommon though, but at Legend you'll generally fight like 20-25 of them per run, quite often several at the same time, and if it takes like 12 heavy attacks to kill one in melee, while they're swinging at you with other shit around, you're gonna have a lot of trouble.

And on classes, it's somewhat balanced but some classes are definitely "better" than others, just the worse classes aren't completely shit and can contribute nicely enough.

Caliane

"Also because they have a special type of armor, Super Armor "
which btw, is one of those stupid hidden things... "super armor" does not count for "% damage vs armor"
Which makes % damage vs armor basically totally shit. as % damage vs chaos, will give increased damage vs chaos warriors, and other chaos specials.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
%damage vs armor can be good if you need a treshold for stormvermins one shot, but vs skaven would be better in this case too as I think you can get skaven+chaos on the same item. Still better than vs berzerkers though. There's a lot of not great stats, even the % power vs aren't great unless you hit tresholds on common enemies. The damage they add versus boss is basically irrelevant.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
%damage vs armor can be good if you need a treshold for stormvermins one shot, but vs skaven would be better in this case too as I think you can get skaven+chaos on the same item. Still better than vs berzerkers though. There's a lot of not great stats, even the % power vs aren't great unless you hit tresholds on common enemies. The damage they add versus boss is basically irrelevant.

What's the fastest way to level up? For now I'm just running recruit quick plays, but id guess im at a 2/3 success rate and thats a lot of wasted time. figuring if there's a particularly quick map, soloing it might be faster.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
What's the fastest way to level up? For now I'm just running recruit quick plays, but id guess im at a 2/3 success rate and thats a lot of wasted time. figuring if there's a particularly quick map, soloing it might be faster.

Getting all grims/tomes/dice are the fastest way to level up. Going solo might be easier but the bots don't pick up tomes/grims.