Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If RL was a MMO the vagina would be the first thing that needed to be nerfed. That shit is way too overpowered.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I never intended to get the money back. I don't help people and expect it in return... if you do that you are just asking for disappointment and heartache. I figure once the money leaves my hand it's gone forever. That way if I ever, and that's a big EVER, get anything in return then I am pleasantly surprised. What pissed em off about this whole situation is the fact she was getting money and stuff from other people while still telling me she had no help but oh well not the first time I have been used and lied to and won't be the last time, I'm sure, but hey at least it makes for good reading! And when I finally publish my books this will be just another chapter! *grins*

Fedor

<Banned>
XujHL.gif

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Well shit, worst comes to worst I'm sure Leyor's doors are always open, Ravven. That guy must be leading some kinda mediocre cyber guild that he'll supply freebies for in exchange for fucking.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn should shack up with Sam Da Man next. I heard he has a lot of money

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
We always knew Galiem was a weirdo, though. This thread is about the utter destruction of someone who was thought to be, for the most part, a long-time and respected member of the community. This ranks up there with "most epic" in the history of this community.
Which after Ev and now this, I can basically assume you're all a bunch of fucking psychopaths. And I don't even know half of what happened here. I just saw a gigantic thread appear out of nowhere.

Also, fuck Gav. Dude is an asshole.

Fuvi_sl

shitlord
http://www.helpinghallie.com/

The site is still up, the most recent update is less than a month ago, I donated directly through the site and even if you sent something to Rav at the time she was living with her wealthy bf so it really seems unlikely she would intercept a gift to Hallie instead of just getting some money from Furor.

http://theanimalpad.blogspot.ca/

This site also still up, the most recent update in November but also includes this October update:

http://theanimalpad.blogspot.ca/2012...ed-rescue.html

When she was living with Furor it again seems extremely unlikely that the money/gifts went to anything but rescuing dogs but her direct involvement with that site and the possibility that Rav wrote that October update and that it may not be entirely true points to how later donations might not have gone to rescuing dogs and obviously some donations to that site might have been intended for Rav.

This thread was definately started by Rav and it may not be entirely true and any money/gifts due to this thread would obviously be intended for Rav.

Legal action would require someone to come forward from Animal Pad or Helping Hallie with information or for people to contact the IRS with the gift amounts that Rav likely didn't claim on her taxes.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean.. what do we actually gain from Gav? The only posts I've ever seen from him have been him being an asshole to someone and non-constructive.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guys, I've been getting flak in IRC lately because I haven't been doing shoops. But I am just not feeling the magic anymore. And you know, I was thinking, maybe I need something new to get me excited for shooping again. Something new, like, I dunno, maybe a wacom tablet or something. See, pixels are like ducks who need the water to swim, but only when it's sunny so they can be free. And if they make Gucci Wacom tablets that would be super pro too!

I'd totes be willing to post some tit pics for all of you, if I could ever add text to them freehand with a tablet. Thanks guyz! ::wink::
redface.png
ay yo gurl, wats ur paypal i gots $1500 n sum xpired valleyums

- aamina

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
can someone explain what happened with her claiming some guy decided to steal all her pet medication and shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.