Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
Honestly I don't care about the pronouns, etc(well that's a lie, it'd be nice to get the proper pronouns/etc but I also realize what forum I'm on, no way in hell I'm going to bother asking for it). Nothing I say is going to stop half the shit you people say, I'm mostly here for other games/screenshots/tv forums. It's (mostly) all in good fun anyawys I imagine.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
any self-respecting trannies would care about pronouns. otherwise, they wouldn't be trannies in the first place.

why does Fedor no longer post chix w/ dix pix? Its like MasterBlaster turning off the methane that fuels this place.

master-blaster.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So not fair to compare her with Shelly on a physical/appearance level. That was... something entirely subhuman.
I've looked back at one of thos pictures, I guess right before FOH went down, and fuck man, shelly was just about the worst possible thing imaginable. That picture where's she's slumming back on some roadside street trash couch, with her gross goodwill/salvation army t-shirt on, and athletic (ha) pants that are slightly moved to the side to reveal her disgusting pussy.... FUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.