Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The next one of you fuckers who perpetrates a hoax or pretends to be a woman, i'm going to find you irl and punch you in the dick. Or appropriate orifice.
I'm going to take this opportunity to come clean...

I'm not really the Mayor of McDonaldland. I apologize for my deception.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So... Rav is just an attention whore suckering people out or their money for extra blow, or a car, or some shit?

FoH forum(s) are like taking the red pill again and again and again - every time thinking *now* you're in reality, but you never are.

FRioO2N.jpg

Disp_sl

shitlord
Why have you had multiple accounts on every iteration of FoH? That's completely chickenshit and in the same deceptive vein as all these other people who have duped and screwed over the community.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why have you had multiple accounts on every iteration of FoH? That's completely chickenshit and in the same deceptive vein as all these other people who have duped and screwed over the community.
Really? Can I post as a_skeleton_03 without getting shit on in every thread? I only recently started it and it was to make a change and I made that change as you can see. There have been no inflammatory posts from either account. Quit your bitching which is all you ever do.

iannis

Musty Nester
You're pissed off about multiboxing on a board with it's roots in EQ1?

a_skeleton_03 is paying for college with his efreeti farming, bro. don't hate. Take this shit less seriously.

All that drama is disappointing, but i'm highly skeptical of any and all internet charity drives to begin with so I guess i'm just a jaded prick. However, if even half of that shit about her family is true you can say this: she comes by that crazy honestly and is probably somewhat less crazy than the situation she came out of.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Really? Can I post as a_skeleton_03 without getting shit on in every thread? I only recently started it and it was to make a change and I made that change as you can see. There have been no inflammatory posts from either account. Quit your bitching which is all you ever do.
Well, your alt had 0 or neg rep and you have positive...so clearly posting as you is better. :p

Silence_sl

shitlord
I believe it was Keg who pointed out she bought some brand new Lexus RX350 not too awfully long ago (posted about it on FoH). Was she still driving that while begging for money?
She had one before a_skeleton_03 did a fund raising gig for her on FoH. IIRC, she wanted to swap it for a Lexus IS-C before things went sideways.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one will mod this thread unless it's Ravvenn herself (or if personal info is shared) but I haven't seen her online in a long, long time.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
We have never been light on crazy. We have always had Ravvenn in the background pulling strings.

Standard e-whore and I overlooked it and tried to help her. I "questioned her authority" on the last forum and was dropped to the curb as a result.

She is a train wreck and brings it all on herself. Why you people sniff around that vapid cunt still I don't understand. I expect when any of the people that are going to white knight her read this it will be edited I hope not. This is the grown up forum and is here for reality not heavy moderation or trolling.

Put on your big boy pants and realize that Ravvenn is no different than Cuppycake or any other e-whore gamer chick.
100% agree. Anyone who thinks that Rav's mom and brother have mental illness, but Rav doesn't, is very likely mistaken! Her name should be removed from any trace of these forums. This isn't "Ravv's Playhouse." Naming it such is just e-sucking up to a mediocre looking bitch with fake tits. She has like 10 posts on the forums, and she's been outed as a real piece of shit. I always hated that Millie's name stayed on all the old forums when he was the 2nd worst thing (1st = Tyen/Donkey/Ian) that happened to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.