Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love this community so much. All the delicious drama over the years...if I were to try and explain half of what went on here to people they'd think it was completely fabricated.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Some women treat their pussies like purses (Purssies?), ready to open them whenever they need some quick cash. I call those women cunt artists; but I say the first part really quickly.

It's funny though, reading through her original post. She really understands the mind and psychology of an addict that is completely reliant on their family and friends to support their habit and self destructing behavior. I wonder why that is...

I am thinking that future dramatic twists on the forum are going to have to kick it up a notch. Like someone turns out to be an actual serial killer, or dies while being sodomized by livestock, or is in fact an animal themselves.

I am calling it now, one of you bastards has a tail and shits in the woods. Actually I don't think you would have to be an animal for that; you might just live in Kentucky.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I am thinking that future dramatic twists on the forum are going to have to kick it up a notch. Like someone turns out to be an actual serial killer, or dies while being sodomized by livestock, or is in fact an animal themselves.
Given the history of drama escalation with this community I honestly would not be surprised at something like those examples.

Syddin

Trakanon Raider
This thread is magic. It's a rollercoaster, complete with a big smile at the end. +1 would read again.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So lets explore the Vicoden, Suin. What sexual favors did you receive for them? Your wife doesn't have an account here, and these forums are hidden---spill it. We know if she gave up the tits for a little money, you got something for class 3 drugs. (I sense more drama in this well, keep drilling guys.)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's threads like this and the broken heart thread that make me appreciate how fucked up my life ISN'T (even with the cancer treatment part). I have a fairly boring life and god damn if I don't appreciate that more and more each day.

Shinobyi I am not ...

RU0RAuQ.jpg

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wow, I feel gipped. I donated and got nuthin! Where can I go to get something, is there a line?

My story just strengthens everyone elses I guess, and it didn't actually cost me any money.

Working for MS we're big believers in helping community out, and I have a budget with which to do nice things for people. In one of her posts she was upset about her son's birthday coming up and she didn't have any money to get him anything. I pulled together an Xbox setup (games, extra controller, rechargeable batter packs, Kinect, etc). Met her down at a mall halfway between my place and hers. This was in November. She was still driving the Lexus at that time. She said thanks, took the stuff, and that was it. She texted a few times to say hullo and whatnot, but I didn't think there was anything there - nor interested. Only thing that I requested from her was some pics of her son opening the gifts, or playing on it, or something so that we could add them to our quarterly recap about what we do in the community. Ya know, a thank you email woulda been nice. Got nothing but excuses about her phone not working, her camera battery dead, etc.

Who knows, I can't confirm anything as to if she just sold them straight out at Gamestop or gave em to her son. She did reach out a bit ago to say "hey, I don't think the Xbox Live 1 month thing worked" - but didn't respond when I asked for more info.

So, yes, definitely someone who likes to take advantage of the kindness of strangers. But where are my tittie shots?!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Met her down at a mall halfway between my place and hers. This was in November. She was still driving the Lexus at that time. She said thanks, took the stuff, and that was it.
So this was near you in Cinci or KY or somewhere after she left the west coast?

Oldbased

> Than U
Wow, I feel gipped. I donated and got nuthin! Where can I go to get something, is there a line?

My story just strengthens everyone elses I guess, and it didn't actually cost me any money.

Working for MS we're big believers in helping community out, and I have a budget with which to do nice things for people. In one of her posts she was upset about her son's birthday coming up and she didn't have any money to get him anything. I pulled together an Xbox setup (games, extra controller, rechargeable batter packs, Kinect, etc). Met her down at a mall halfway between my place and hers. This was in November. She was still driving the Lexus at that time. She said thanks, took the stuff, and that was it. She texted a few times to say hullo and whatnot, but I didn't think there was anything there - nor interested. Only thing that I requested from her was some pics of her son opening the gifts, or playing on it, or something so that we could add them to our quarterly recap about what we do in the community. Ya know, a thank you email woulda been nice. Got nothing but excuses about her phone not working, her camera battery dead, etc.

Who knows, I can't confirm anything as to if she just sold them straight out at Gamestop or gave em to her son. She did reach out a bit ago to say "hey, I don't think the Xbox Live 1 month thing worked" - but didn't respond when I asked for more info.

So, yes, definitely someone who likes to take advantage of the kindness of strangers. But where are my tittie shots?!
Think it was page 24. Class action titty suit. I assume that is all we get.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So who's the next pillar of the community to be involved in some drama? I swear this entire message board is some scripted reality show.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
For the record I liked Lori she was easy to talk to and seemed like a good person, when Gabe made the post on FoH i just wanted to help out a fellow board member. I really felt bad that at what she was going through and began to talk to her more. I would say I started having somewhat of a crush on her and so if she would ask me for help I would,, I think I sent her money three times. My wife found out about us texting and went totally ballistic on me, telling me she was likely just playing me for money. Now it seems that was true which makes me feel kind of pathetic but live and learn. I had told Gav about this awhile ago as it relates to me in essence being unfaithful to my wife at least emotionally. In agreement with my wife I have cut off all communication but I still believed that she was being honest with me and it genuinely bothered me thinking she might need help, if my money went towards a drug habit I think that is really sad and fucked up.
Was it you or someone else who posted this same story in TGWBYHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.