Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Vex, this thread is giving amnesty, show your rack now before it's shown later against your will and you are made a pariah. You have 14 days.

we might even throw you a couple bucks in good faith. hell some posters here will send you to grad school.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Or a large pert rack that was camera friendly. I'm just sayin'.
Ahhh, I see what you did there.

Message read:

rrr_img_14438.jpg

rrr_img_14439.jpg

rrr_img_14440.jpg

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
OK I've been reading this shit for hours and am finally mostly caught up.

I...I fuckin' love you guys. I always stay out of board RL drama to start, because that shit is boring. Have to wait til it blows up all the way like this to give a shit, and BAM! Totally worth it.
Completely fulfilling.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah and the best part is that all these idiots were throwing their money away for basically nothing, I get her for real without having to pay a dime.

My life is finally climbing out of the shitter for once, and the best part is getting to gloat about it to all you sad, jealous little douchebags.
Damn, bro. Your trolling was teetering on the edge, right in the zone of awesome--but this is a little too thick
frown.png
...You fucked up and showed your hand. (Put her into a full dive, and you might be able to push on through and make yourself so absurd that it's believable again.)

Anyway, White Knight Rustler still appropriate, but now it's you rustling jimmies with absurd white knighting.

xQ0WQDx.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It is not time yet. I hold out hope that she will come and address us, much to our delight.

oh there are still bombs to be dropped, let's not kid ourselves. a crescendo will arrive and there will be no doubt to when to HoS. but nudging it up to the shaw to preserve it's glory before pussies go back and start editing isn't a bad call.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Can a mod disable edits on just this thread? Dunno if that's possible but that seems like the best way to foster drama without that happening.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If I know anything about FoH/RR know that someone, probably several someones, have already saved the offending pictures and posts for posterity.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
My ms paint skills are no match for Urgoslav's Photo choppin; but in light of recent events I figured this thread needed an update...

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
I don't care about any of this literally at all, but I couldn't sleep last night so I read the entire thread and this is all pretty hilarious. Thank you everyone involved.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Math don't add up.

............wait
She's probably bilked more than $600* out of the remaining members of the forum over the years; Especially if you start adding in approximate costs of the "special help" she has received. Also, whenever you notice something else like that... a wizard did it.

*Note all values are a complete fabrication and not to be fucking taken seriously.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You know its true love when your girl is found on the internet already in the arms of another man all the while tricking guys on the internet into giving her money, clothes, and a shitload of prescription pain pills in exchange for tit pix. Thats how I know I found my true love.

Tell us Gravinard, how did you two start talking? And Blazin, you still need to tell us how it went from you wanting to help someone in need to tit pix for money.

Caliane

whats going on in he....

Seriously? wow. lol.

Gav, you are out of your mind.

tyen, probably should edit out the drug mailing confession from a private conversation, before posting publicly.

Status
Not open for further replies.