Vicodin, Cigarettes, and My Fake Tits - from the diary of the Megan Fox of Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
You trying to get some as well?
its not right. Whatever you think of her her son has nothing to do with it. Show him the same respect you'd show furor in all this. And trust me when I say that furor would ask that you do so - because Alex is decent like that. You may not give a shit what I say but if you have any respect for furor you'll leave the kid out of it.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
its not right. Whatever you think of her her son has nothing to do with it. Show him the same respect you'd show furor in all this. And trust me when I say that furor would ask that you do so - because Alex is decent like that. You may not give a shit what I say but if you have any respect for furor you'll leave the kid out of it.
WTF are you even talking about, I havent said shit about her kid.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What the fuck are you jiggling about?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oh. What did you mean in your post. You responded to my post about her kid. So...not sure what you were getting at?
No one posted pics or info about her kid, other than that inscription pic I posted. Although Im sure most backtraced those pics I posted(lol why is that still up but not foh?) and saw lori's kid from there.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No one posted pics or info about her kid, other than that inscription pic I posted. Although Im sure most backtraced those pics I posted(lol why is that still up but not foh?) and saw lori's kid from there.
You can't expert her to come in here and read the thread and actually know what the fuck she's talking about, that's just too much work.

I know. But the comments just aren't appropriate. That's what I'm talking about. Just a request. Will leave it at that.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Rumor is Furor is dating Casey Anthony and they are taking the kid camping...
Oh crap
smile.png
hahaha! That's worse than my fuming Anne Frank's corpse post!

What comments?
Springboks. I get that he didn't think the kid and gaige were actually the same person but that doesn't make what he said less inappropriate in my book.

what version of the thread did you all read? (lol at the reading the thread being too much work considering the comments were only like 3 pages ago. But ok!).

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Somebody joked about sending Ravvenn's kid nude pics of her, that's enough to be apprehensive about. I don't really agree with the rampant trashing of a forum member who isn't particularly malicious but at least leave her family out of it. Including Furor, her kid(s?) etc.

Her brother is fair game I guess because he's a crack head.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Springboks. I get that he didn't think the kid and gaige were actually the same person but that doesn't make what he said less inappropriate in my book.

what version of the thread did you all read? (lol at the reading the thread being too much work considering the comments were only like 3 pages ago. But ok!).
Shut the fuck up. Did you even read the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.