Finally made it to one!

IMG_7782.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Please tell me you werent the silly ones that left before 1winged angel
No sir. My only disappointment was they didn’t do anything from 16 yet. Apparently the NY and Seattle shows have Soken coming over + Amanda Aachen for 16 + more 14 scores this year. Can’t make either, sadly, but still glad we finally got to catch a performance. Missed it the last two times I was nearby.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No sir. My only disappointment was they didn’t do anything from 16 yet. Apparently the NY and Seattle shows have Soken coming over + Amanda Aachen for 16 + more 14 scores this year. Can’t make either, sadly, but still glad we finally got to catch a performance. Missed it the last two times I was nearby.
I am getting rather disappointed, especially with the merch, no more plushies for sale, we only got the shirt and the hat the rest is all soundtracks

I think if you can catch one with a better venue itll be great, dar didnt sound too booming to me and i think the choir outshown the otchestra, they were pretty banging

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait, there was supposed to be merch at the concert?
Yea you get there 2 hours early, i got there at 7 the line was still ok, at 7:30, the line went all the way looping from the west side to the north end. It probably sold out since you went the second day, my wife took a pic of the stuff being o ffered

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yea you get there 2 hours early, i got there at 7 the line was still ok, at 7:30, the line went all the way looping from the west side to the north end. It probably sold out since you went the second day, my wife took a pic of the stuff being o ffered

Oh were you at this one yesterday? Yeah, even if we went day one, we didn’t make it to DAR until like 10min before start time. I didn’t even realize merch was a thing, but good to know for the future if we get another chance to go. I don’t know if it was just our seats, but the choir was somewhat hard to hear IMO (they are facing away from us so I guess that makes sense).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh were you at this one yesterday? Yeah, even if we went day one, we didn’t make it to DAR until like 10min before start time. I didn’t even realize merch was a thing, but good to know for the future if we get another chance to go. I don’t know if it was just our seats, but the choir was somewhat hard to hear IMO (they are facing away from us so I guess that makes sense).
Oh you then you could have checked it out during intermission, after you pee, ha. But yea if you want merch, dor a smaller venue like dar, get there 1hour or 2before, for a bigger one def 2hours before.

Yea i was at day1 on the other side
0301242124.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Got reminded of this game and the opening notes of the theme were instantly familiar

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea, the best performances i've heard come from the really big places and orchestras
ny (i mean carnegie hall, come on)/chicago/philly

i heard and are amazing, boston and cleveland are the others i've yet to catch.

i was very disgustingly disappointed in georgia but i was very satisfied w/ the nashville symphony, the acoustics are great, they have the moving seats video

i would also like to do a foreign one, i mean it's just gotta be banging to watch this in tokyo

you can buy all the plushies on square enix store if you wanted, 2 years ago they had ffvii remake plushies, and they were selling them on the store at the same time (usually they were only distant worlds exclusives)

we thought we'd find rebirth plushies at the concert, but i guess they just sell em at the store now.

but i mean come on, don't you wanna get this cute red xiii doll?

cosmo canyon was pretty good, i haven't heard it in a while at distant worlds.

i'll pm you a link a 35th live coral from a few years ago, it has the ffi-ffvi battle medly that was also played at dar, thats been my favorite new piece for a while.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I really love this mix of the guardian legend.

This game isn't remixed enough keeping its original music style as chiptune/8 bit/fm/etc so this was a refreshing find!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don't even have a computer at the moment that can run Atomic Heart, but I love the soundtrack, especially the Vol. 4 pieces with how absurdly cheerful some are like Goose Run.

My favorite is probably this one, PT-1X12: