Visions of Grandeur (making dad-servers great again!)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update:
-PoP is fully open! Just opened elemental planes and time. They're on 12hr and 24 hr repops, though some of them rely on scripts so let me know if there's any strangeness.
-removed some additional annoying spells from normal mob spell tables (mostly slows and a few things I missed before). Also removed some DT's in PoSky that I missed.
-toned down most VP boss spells (generally removed dispell/slow and significantly increased recast)
-added a bind potion
-changed the weight of the custom potions and shurikens to zero
-brother zephyl's robe is 100% drop now
-increased droprate on a_coerced_penkeeper
-moved the pok potion vendors near the soulbinder

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Update:
-PoP is fully open! Just opened elemental planes and time. They're on 12hr and 24 hr repops, though some of them rely on scripts so let me know if there's any strangeness.
-removed some additional annoying spells from normal mob spell tables (mostly slows and a few things I missed before). Also removed some DT's in PoSky that I missed.
-toned down most VP boss spells (generally removed dispell/slow and significantly increased recast)
-added a bind potion
-changed the weight of the custom potions and shurikens to zero
-brother zephyl's robe is 100% drop now
-increased droprate on a_coerced_penkeeper
-moved the pok potion vendors near the soulbinder

Control Control

Spot on. Thank you. I think the server hit 46 this weekend? Moving on up!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Haven't checked on this in game, but is guild creation requiring 10 players still, or can we create one alone, and then add our dozen alts to it one by one?

Hosix

All labs matter!
speaking of guilds, who should I message in game to join the rerolled guild?

I sent you a message the other day. Most of the guilds active members are in Militant now. I am working back to back doubles so I won't be on until tomorrow.

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry I was probably ninja afk due to work or kids

I'll probably be on some tomorrow depending on how much I decide I want to do (actual) work and if all the Halloween shit comes in and my gf puts me to work setting it and the house up...

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I'd like to thank whomever sold the Cobalt Boots to the weapons vendor; my twink tank looks marvelous dahlings. Also 1-31 in 3.5 hours solo was pretty cool with all my SK's hand me downs.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
I'd like to thank whomever sold the Cobalt Boots to the weapons vendor; my twink tank looks marvelous dahlings. Also 1-31 in 3.5 hours solo was pretty cool with all my SK's hand me downs.

Should be gauntlets and arms on one of the vendors as well unless someone already grabbed them ;)

• 1Like

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I sent you a message the other day. Most of the guilds active members are in Militant now. I am working back to back doubles so I won't be on until tomorrow.

yee, get up in Militant. I had made the first forum guild, but my play time has went to shit. Hopefully soon I'll be able to jump back in and get up to speed with you bros. I miss it so much.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've got two boxes up to 65 now. Anyone in particular to touch in with in Militant? When I /who all them, I don't really recognize any names from KP/Naggy

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
I've got two boxes up to 65 now. Anyone in particular to touch in with in Militant? When I /who all them, I don't really recognize any names from KP/Naggy

I should be on later today. Working doubles back to back kicked my ass. I ended up sleeping lots last night.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just wanted to pop in and say I am really enjoying this server. Having been playing with an old EQ buddy of mine making all kinds of gains that we don't have time for anymore :)

Thanks for running this project Control, it is awesome.

• 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Anyone in the market for jewelry? My Chanter hit 230 Jeweler yesterday; it's becoming a grind, but happy to make, and sell, if you have the need.

/Tell Dumluk, Bambam or Zale in game.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
I'll be in the market for rebreathers soon... anyone selling?... otherwise I'll gnome it alone