Voltron: Legendary Defender

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
S2 was pretty good. If they keep cranking it out at this pace we'll get all the good lore in short order.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
2nd half of season 2 took off big time. Finale was outstanding. That little multi armed alien guy cracks me up.
so with Shiro missing we'll get Allura as a paladin. Will they swap lions and put her in blue? Keith will get the black no doubt. The Haggar reveal was awesome and I'm pumped to see what they do with Lotor. I kept hoping he'd pop up this season as a Blade of Malmora or be that Galra Keith saved in the space worm.

Very solid season 2, leaps better than season 1. Hope season 3 comes quick.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Season 3 drops 8/4, and Netflix has committed to at least 3 more after that. Fuck yeah!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I am of two minds. It is indeed awesome that Netflix is behind this show 100% and that the quality of it is so incredibly high. The longer and more successful it is, the less likely the creators will be to go back for a 3rd generation of Avatar

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, that was all kinds of awesome. Short season, but "season 4" starts 10/13. Some interesting twists. Some good back story. Lots and lots of space battles.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Well, that was all kinds of awesome. Short season, but "season 4" starts 10/13. Some interesting twists. Some good back story. Lots and lots of space battles.

Just got finished binge watching myself. Yea I'm thinking the reason season 3 is only 7 is because they split them up. Guessing season 4 is short as well. This show is really good, like it a lot.

Taking a guess here:
Making a guess here that Lotor is from the other reality. He looks Altean and he got really defensive when he said he is nothing like his father (Alfor in the other reality?) Teledov + Reality ship being able to move through them. Somebody wants to go back home. Good backstory stuff too. In the original I always thought that Haggar and Alura could be sisters. Some of the story lines were practically setup to be that way but clearly not the case here (BJ Ward did both VA's characters too.)

Also liked the Sven throwback from the other reality to tie in with the original show.

Last edited:

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Finally finished, show keeps getting better. That last episode was awesone with the lore.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Season 4 is out...only 6 eps though. I think they split s3 in 2 parts probably half in Aug, half in Oct. Will have to catch it later.

Caliane

3rd episode in s4 was fantastic.
Pidge.
I thought we were going to get blueballed with her brother for a moment there. was thinking, man that is retarded. Granted, the "I used a mass grave to fake my death and set up a secret code in my death marker... was pretty retarded in itself.. oh, and that a bounty hunter was watching said grave...

Full seasons.
I have no idea what is going on in this show.
It wants to be a war show at times. With real weight. Then we get ice-capades episodes. Or, insane waifu generals, humanization of the galra/haggar. And then, we just have no fucking idea what Lotor, haggar, or harkon's motivations are really.
waifu generals, and lotor especially, was just a ball of wtf. They set up pretty clearly, they were loyal to him, beyond reproach. suddenly, not? almost has to be another super duper elaborate trick, for presumably only the audience?

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
S5 was enjoyable.

Zarkon went down way to easy to be gone for good.