Vote for moderator(s) 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I think we should refer to the mod positions by the names of the people currently holding them. Like "the Tuco Chair." It's like an endowed chair at a university. Your legacy as Amod will live on.

Also, I think you maintain the seven active mods and put the other 5 seats up for election. And make this a permanent thing - if there is no modding activity from you for a period of, say, six months, your seat automatically goes up for election.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If I recall correctly I was joking around about becoming a moderator and being half-serious (along with you). One day I was leading a minivan saturday morning raid and Soygen sent me a tell that he couldn't believe I had just become a moderator. It was a strange turn of events. I was elected by a secret underground lizard mole man militia that is run by the Rerolled NWO.
You are my greatest achievement Noodle. You even kept the text under your avatar I set for you. *wipes away tear*

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This moderation vote is kind of a joke (in reference to current mods) when there's no way to see their activity/decisions except when people complain about it and what's confirmed about who did what.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mean talk to other members!? I'd like to get a_skeleton_03 in there and get those posts reported like they deserve.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
If I recall correctly I was joking around about becoming a moderator and being half-serious (along with you). One day I was leading a minivan saturday morning raid and Soygen sent me a tell that he couldn't believe I had just become a moderator. It was a strange turn of events. I was elected by a secret underground lizard mole man militia that is run by the Rerolled NWO.
I saw the good work noodle was doing in wow and if he could put up with a bunch of us mouthbreathers and a preggo wife h can probably be amod.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The moderator thread is so juicy that the moderators threatened to strike unless I promised to hide the thread at the inauguration.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think we should refer to the mod positions by the names of the people currently holding them. Like "the Tuco Chair." It's like an endowed chair at a university. Your legacy as Amod will live on.

Also, I think you maintain the seven active mods and put the other 5 seats up for election. And make this a permanent thing - if there is no modding activity from you for a period of, say, six months, your seat automatically goes up for election.
I kind of like this. I'll be putting up the threads this weekend this time. If anyone has any other opinions of how it should work, now is the time.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The moderator thread is so juicy that the moderators threatened to strike unless I promised to hide the thread at the inauguration.
The entire thing must be wiped clean. Plenty of juice in Reported and Infraction posts as well!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If we vote them all out then they can strike all they want. We demand drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.