Poll VOTE: The Top 10 All-Time Greatest FoH Drama/Incidents

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

What are the Top 10 FoH Drama/Incidents of all time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
KRA!!!!!! My Top vote is to the legendary Johnny49 and the content he brought with him I will never forget in any lifetime. Also all the poor sucksers that donated to Ravven was epic too. Second behind Johnny49 has to be the Kate has a HOOF! KRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pray for all the Camden whores that missed the time to be his "girlfriend" and proabably a lot dead now with Fentanyl and Carfentanyl running rampant in the heroin trade. Kra KRA. J49 FTW.

Fadaar

That guy
I remember someone posting a pic of his balls (rather artsy iirc, against the window so you only see black shadows) and asking why one hangs deeper.
Must have been a special day because it took Millie a bit to delete and ban. He must have been afraid of balls.

Holler if you're still around, internet nutsack person.

That was actually me! Best part was the replies of people not realizing it was a nutsack right away cause the picture was so dark. At least it was only a temporary ban, I tried to never run afoul of Millie otherwise.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Where the fuck is foler/Shelly saga in this? That shit was gold. Someone still has to have that pic of her beautiful women bits exposed.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
if Johnny wins he needs to post a lengthy and detailed account of things that have happened since he stopped reporting in. People have a right to know.
Also updated pics of Alison, Capri, Amanda, Deena, Kristen, Jamie, Seimone (or something like that, might have been Simone), Nicole and Tiffany. Those are the hookers I remember
Some of those are dead.

• 1Repost

jipjipjip

Trakanon Raider
The fucking Kate has a hoof detective work still holds a special place in my heart. What a weird moment in internet history.

• 1Like

Jx3

Riddle me this...
My personal favorites were 7 feet below, think that was an all out Jug spectacle. Johnny and his whores was always good for a dead. The entire Ravven becoming a prostitute is even more special since I'm pretty sure my buddy smashed it. He's essentially our local Johnny and I remember telling him aboit Ravven and even showed him a picture. He got real excited and asked if she had a "milking table". Pretty sure sure she did (if i remember fron the thread) and he swears he fucked her.

Good times

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
Where the fuck is foler/Shelly saga in this? That shit was gold. Someone still has to have that pic of her beautiful women bits exposed.

Came here to say this. Shelly was definitely one of the things eternally burned into my brain.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The fucking Kate has a hoof detective work still holds a special place in my heart. What a weird moment in internet history.
Wasn't that @Kiksar?

KAXbOqE.jpg

RjWtien.jpg

e45dAP0.jpg

umTcXeS.jpg

s1pylYH.jpg

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
We've had 14 Days and the people of FoH have spoken!
In reverse order, our winners(?) are:

With 97 votes: Millie being a guy and abusing his Amod powers whenever his claim of being a girl was questioned. Highlighted by the Bill Nye pic.

With 100 votes: Curt Schilling and the the 38Studios thread. A legit game was produced from this endeavor, but at what cost? Especially to the taxpayers of RI.

With 103 votes: Ravvenn scamming people on the forum to donate to her charity that was actually used to buy vicodin and other illicit things no doubt.

With 129 votes: Tyen and TRex abusing their power and allowing the site to host malware while chortling all the way. This lead to the first forum exodus and the loss of a lot of history. /spit

With 152 votes: Ravvenn, after leaving the forum in disgrace after the above incident, is tracked down some years later and it's revealed she has become a backpage/craigslist hooker.

With 154 votes: Draegan, in an attempt to cash in on the site, sold ReRolled to MMOCraig. This backfired though since everyone left upon this discovery. Hail @a_skeleton_03 once again :)

With 158 votes: Kate from Kate's Playground is revealed to have a mangled foot/hoof that she always cleverly hid in photos. Tracking her character down in WoW was the key moment here.

With 166 votes: Sam Deathwalker may not have been unique to FoH, but this community ran with the discovery of him being a sex offender like no other.

With 169 votes: Johnny49 chose to regale us with his sexual exploits while engaged with the various world renowned prostitutes of the Camden, NJ area. Incredible barely describes it.

With 186 votes: You have 14 days! Furor, the former GM of FoH in its heyday of original EQ had one of the most iconic rants in MMORPG history, which likely influenced EQ, FoH, and WoW with its impact at the time.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote in likely the biggest and most-voted-in poll we've had here in quite some time. This will provide plenty of material for McFly McFly to go over in an upcoming podcast. When it's done, I'll be sure to provide the link here so everyone who's interested can give it a listen.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Well theres a trip down memory lane, J49 is now J56, WTF...I am still happily married, sons are in college, Capri is clean and a mother, Seimone still dead, Kristin still a mother, Deena and the rest are unknown.
I gave up whoring and now spend time on camsites, my alias is "rowdyforyou" rowdy being a childhood nickname
The wife caught me "whatsapping" a romainian model so that was not pretty
now I am supporting a colombian girl pictured here
27fa21c3.jpg
1.jpg
My Snapshot_32.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 10 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Still 'happily married' but now instead of throwing money at whores, he's throwing money at thotts online?

I guess that's an improvement?

• 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Best news of the day! Johnny we need you back to regale us with tales of hoors and the shit you make them do for money. It would be a welcome distraction from all the politics consuming everything.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users