Voting for amod - replacement mods

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Uhh no we can weigh in on whatever the fuck we want. It's just them that decides, not us. In no way am I not allowed to state my opinion, go fuck yourself.

If thats all you've got, I guess we're done here. Good day sir.
Did they decide on this special election?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Uhh no we can weigh in on whatever the fuck we want. It's just them that decides, not us. In no way am I not allowed to state my opinion, go fuck yourself.

If thats all you've got, I guess we're done here. Good day sir.
According to the rules, that's wrong. So no, fuck you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Once we have a full amod staff, I fully intend to not even open the report center anymore until I am pinged.
Oh I assure you, our Amod team is quite operational.

original.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They don't run the site, they make moderation decisions. Are seriously fucking retarded or what?
Removing 2 of the current mods isn't a mod decision? What exactly is a mod decision? Clear it up for us retards sir.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Removing 2 of the current mods isn't a mod decision? What exactly is a mod decision? Clear it up for us retards sir.

Content moderation. They decide who gets warned, banned, etc. The admins run the site including electing the mods.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Content moderation. They decide who gets warned, banned, etc. The admins run the site including electing the mods.
I thought the people elected the mods, man this is getting more confusing every minute!!!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I thought the people elected the mods, man this is getting more confusing every minute!!!

Yes you fucking test tube baby but we facilitate that by opening the forum and creating the polls etc which is exactly what I'm doing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yes you fucking test tube baby but we facilitate that by opening the forum and creating the polls etc which is exactly what I'm doing.
Ok, walk me through this, the process is "When one steps down the next highest voted one steps up into that hole."

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Ok, walk me through this, the process is "When one steps down the next highest voted one steps up into that hole."

Which they currently are. Zyzzyzyzy and lendariotard are mods.

Which part is confusing you?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Cad Cad

There are 5 admins and 5 amods. A person can not be both, so we are missing currently is 2 amods.. We have Angry, zz and Me as current amods.

I guess we are voting for people who were amod that got promoted to admins.

So are we just filling out those two spots, Mario and oseven?

Did I get that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.