Voting for amod - replacement mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You people are mouth breathers.

I said this is exactly what was going to happen.

We would hold a moderator election for however many spots were vacated by the promotion from moderator to admin. That is two spots.

This kind of task, holding a vote, is an administrative task. Thus the administrators are facilitating the vote.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just assign two people who you know you can get into a lot of arguments in the Amod thread with. That seems to be the best function of a mod here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You people are mouth breathers.

I said this is exactly what was going to happen.

We would hold a moderator election for however many spots were vacated by the promotion from moderator to admin. That is two spots.

This kind of task, holding a vote, is an administrative task. Thus the administrators are facilitating the vote.
Go reads cad's post. He didn't properly state anything

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

No doubt, my post was confusing. Thats my fault.

But you guys didn't ask "Hey wait, are we getting replaced or are we filling the other two spots" so I could clarify, instead you sperged out like I didn't have the authority to run elections.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I can sympathize with Cad's lack of clarity when posting.

I understood 100% what you meant. ;)

• 1Like
  • 1Ice Burn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sorry but you wasted your arguing on shitty conspiracy theories that you were getting replaced.

You voted in the administrators vote. That means you read that paragraph before. At any time you could have quoted that.

You felt it was worth more clout to instead be combative for zero reason at all.

Holding a vote is a janitorial task. It is administrative in nature. This means you as a moderator have jack shit to contribute to it. You complain that administrators are giving their opinion on your tasks yet you insert your dick into this like your opinion matters at all.

Then when I come in and quote something a week old you tattle like a child "he started it by being a dum dum".

• 1Salty

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I'm sorry but you wasted your arguing on shitty conspiracy theories that you were getting replaced.

You voted in the administrators vote. That means you read that paragraph before. At any time you could have quoted that.

You felt it was worth more clout to instead be combative for zero reason at all.

Holding a vote is a janitorial task. It is administrative in nature. This means you as a moderator have jack shit to contribute to it. You complain that administrators are giving their opinion on your tasks yet you insert your dick into this like your opinion matters at all.

Then when I come in and quote something a week old you tattle like a child "he started it by being a dum dum".
That's cool, except every fucking time we quoted your words, cad didn't clarify his post on the subject.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
@a_skeleton_03, its cool, you weren't here for Cads retardation. If you honestly expected us not to have a little fun with this thread, wait, you didn't honestly expect that.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That's cool, except every fucking time we quoted your words, cad didn't clarify his post on the subject.
You quoted out of context bullshit and you knew it.

That vote it is talking about in there is about moderation actions .... just because it has the word vote in it doesn't mean shit.

The list of people to step in is talking about after this new system is implemented. It is beyond obvious because it literally says that.

You and Lendarios should not be moderators until this election, we should be voting on four spots. I just wanted to have a couple moderators while this vote takes place and you two aren't total morons and would most likely be voted in anyways.

Now I am not so sure. That thread you guys cherry picked out of was also the theoretical start of a discussion. The more recent one I quoted that you supposedly read was after all the details were locked down.

So either you are a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, chromosome smuggle, or you were being intentionally duplicitous. I don't care which.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You quoted out of context bullshit and you knew it.

That vote it is talking about in there is about moderation actions .... just because it has the word vote in it doesn't mean shit.

The list of people to step in is talking about after this new system is implemented. It is beyond obvious because it literally says that.

You and Lendarios should not be moderators until this election, we should be voting on four spots. I just wanted to have a couple moderators while this vote takes place and you two aren't total morons and would most likely be voted in anyways.

Now I am not so sure. That thread you guys cherry picked out of was also the theoretical start of a discussion. The more recent one I quoted that you supposedly read was after all the details were locked down.

So either you are a mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, chromosome smuggle, or you were being intentionally duplicitous. I don't care which.
Jesus, your words were quoted on the first page. What cad said in the first post directly contradict your words. He didn't bother to clarify until pages.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Jesus, your words were quoted on the first page. What cad said in the first post directly contradict your words. He didn't bother to clarify until pages.
You literally have the inability to read. Go back and read the quote of mine on the first page of this thread. Then tell me how wrong you are.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You literally have the inability to read. Go back and read the quote of mine on the first page of this thread. Then tell me how wrong you are.
Go read your quite and then cad's post...that's right you are so fucking stupid you are incapable of critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.