VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vive announcing a new headset in next few weeks, fingers crossed it is a legit 4k double display.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Comes out tomorrow. They've already announced additional modules releasing progressively.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys, I don't know if you have heard about the new VRMMORPG Zenith, its currently in alpha.... The game is going to be massive! There of course are multiple classes. The map is apparently so massive it would take hours to walk it. (I have not confirmed this as I wasn't able to preorder because my disability hadn't come in yet, and am not in the alpha) It is a great time to join the community and learn about the game!!! They are giving away Alpha tickets on Twitch as well as in the discord... You just have to be super lucky rofl.
As you can probably tell I am a bit stoked about it lol. Join the Zenith: The Last City Discord Server! This is a permanent link to the game. (full disclosure the link is also registered to my account. I am 9 referrals away from being able to join the Zenith counsel!) If you decide to check it out... which I HIGHLY recommend then please also hit up the referral channel and type " /referredby " That will add a point to my account. If it doesn't pick up that Asteel#6462 invited you please in the referral tab type /referredby@Asteel(maybe numbers?)
The game looks like it is going to be amazing!!!! Especially when the Decagear comes out!
Thanks!!!
Asteel

Zenith Alpha Map.png

Town Zenith.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
That's a heck of an intro to the FOH forums.
Its just the truth :/ I'm legit sad I couldn't preorder... this game looks truly amazing!.... And I am disabled... that is my only income... don't you think trash talking that is a little rude? :/
I had never heard of the word foler ... but I have no clue how that word applies to me.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Its just the truth :/ I'm legit sad I couldn't preorder... this game looks truly amazing!.... And I am disabled... that is my only income... don't you think trash talking that is a little rude? :/
I had never heard of the word foler ... but I have no clue how that word applies to me.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby girl. You've stumbled out into the grasslands and your mewling is going to attract the Hyenas. Come hang onto daddy Bandwagon's belt loop and I'll get you out of this predicament you've found yourself in.

• 11Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m pretty sure Brahma Brahma and Hekotat Hekotat are in this Alpha.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, baby girl. You've stumbled out into the grasslands and your mewling is going to attract the Hyenas. Come hang onto daddy Bandwagon's belt loop and I'll get you out of this predicament you've found yourself in.
He has no idea what he has stepped into.
New prey, good, I need to feed the newborns.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Only been able to play Demeo on Skirmish mode as my only buddy with a VR setup is in the middle of moving and packed his Oculus stuff away... I suppose I could try QuickPlay or something but I have developed a deep-seated fear of randos.

The visuals on this are exactly what I was hoping for. It really feels like overlooking and/or bending over close to a game table that is covered in 3D printed dungeon walls with a whole mess of minis... only the minis move and cool spell effects go off etc.

The gameplay is really quite fun and seems pretty hard from just doing the skirmish mode to the second floor. I've learned that its a good idea to recycle cards that you don't think you will need as that can get you a good chunk of exp and might land you a good card in the next draw.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Okay I sucked it up and went with Quickplay random...

And it was actually a lot of fun. Mostly boardgamer types and the people were generally quite competent (though literally every game had a guy/girl couple where the girl was confused)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This will be official shortly.

Basically what I didn't want to see. I want to see them challenge the Quest 2 model. We'll see what comes out of the keynote (currently in progress)

Now official: $800 for the HMD.

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn't this technology supposed to be getting cheaper and more accessible? Nah? They going the other direction?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got my pre-order in, hopefully one of the first and hopefully they have decent stock.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Isn't this technology supposed to be getting cheaper and more accessible? Nah? They going the other direction?
They're abandoned the mass market to Facebook. The new HTC are explicitly aimed for "professional use".