Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Fx8EMpDWAAAHt3U.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Cable goes to a battery pack on your hip.

Thing has no controllers so you can forget most gaming experiences.

They expect you to play with a dual sense or something.

I don't know who the fuck this thing is designed for, influencers mostly I'm guessing.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Apple is a bunch of cucks. And Quest 3 will have AR features very similar for $499 and access to damn near 100x the software on different platforms including Steam VR. Apple is so fucking out of touch with reality. The glory days of charging infinite amounts of money for their shit (which is usually two years behind current technology) is over.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
When I redo my gaming room later this year, I was thinking of adding VR. Why are all of the options for VR retarded for some reason.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Apple is a bunch of cucks. And Quest 3 will have AR features very similar for $499 and access to damn near 100x the software on different platforms including Steam VR. Apple is so fucking out of touch with reality. The glory days of charging infinite amounts of money for their shit (which is usually two years behind current technology) is over.
Can't wait to hear your review!

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was looking at the responses to the cost announcement post. I kind of liked this one as it seems in today's clown world it would actually work.

Why not just fly return for San Fran when it is launched at the Apple store. Take a cab to the store. Walk in, grab one off the rack, put it in your backback, walk right out the front door. Cab back to the airport, fly home. Boom just save at least $1000.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Two new PCVR headsets hitting the market now, both with higher visual fidelity than anything before. Bigscreen Beyond is interesting in particular in that it uses a custom fit for each user (you scan your face with an iphone and they 3d-print a custom facemask and you get a unit set to your specific IPD) which means they don't have to incorporate all sorts of adjustment hardware and can make it incredibly small. Uses existing Valve controllers/lighthouses.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
A lot to like at the Quest 3 reveal today. We'll see how well they execute. Probably in for 1. Getting closer to some of the things I'm looking forward to with mature mixed reality one day. Game Pass support is coming as well, can stream to a large virtual screen in mixed reality.

1695838705079.png

Also the workout app Supernatural which I've enjoyed in the past cut their price 50% or more, now $9.99/mo or $99/year. Time to get back into that.

Attachments

• 1695838763073.png
    1695838763073.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 9

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My 3 arrived. Largely more of the same but wont be able to really get into it much until the elite strap arrives, the default one gives me a headache trying to get it to fit right, I've been spoiled by having the elite strap on my Quest 2 for so long.

• 1Like