War with Syria

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm also on the 'Obama isn't doing shit' pile now that Britain's involvement was voted down. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I'm also on the 'Obama isn't doing shit' pile now that Britain's involvement was voted down. But maybe that's just wishful thinking.
You should follow twiiter.

Ed O'Keefe ?@edatpost 37m
Aide to senator on #Syria call: WH "focus is on preventing Assad from using chemical weapons again." Int'l support wont dictate US policy.

Care to change your bet Sir?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Barry's looking for a reason to not so anything but still save face. Everyone knows his administration is just talk, but its about to be proven and he's looking for a way to not make it seem so bad.

Oh ya, and Afghanistan and Iraq had full congressional support. If he goes ahead and throws some styrofoam peanuts at Syria, it won't.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You should follow twiiter.

Ed O'Keefe ?@edatpost 37m
Aide to senator on #Syria call: WH "focus is on preventing Assad from using chemical weapons again." Int'l support wont dictate US policy.

Care to change your bet Sir?
Not yet!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
1 month avatar bet. US makes no direct military attack (cruise missiles, air raids, artillery, boots on the ground) on Syria in the next week.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Sure. One month Avatar bet - just keep the Avatar reasonable sized if I loose. No 1/4 Screen taken up by Key & Peele.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Barry's looking for a reason to not so anything but still save face. Everyone knows his administration is just talk, but its about to be proven and he's looking for a way to not make it seem so bad.

Oh ya, and Afghanistan and Iraq had full congressional support. If he goes ahead and throws some styrofoam peanuts at Syria, it won't.
Gotta love this type of post, it's like reverse passive aggression. Obama manage to send a strike force in a foreign country and have Osama assassinated yet his administration is all talk now. Which is it bolder W, you want a Syria strik or not? Btw how's those food stamps coming along or was that all talk?

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Gotta love this type of post, it's like reverse passive aggression. Obama manage to send a strike force in a foreign country and have Osama assassinated yet his administration is all talk now. Which is it bolder W, you want a Syria strik or not? Btw how's those food stamps coming along or was that all talk?
I like the bringing up of obl, as if it had any correlation to what's going on or Obama's quandary here. No I don't want us getting involved in Syria. My point was about the fucked up thought process of this administration, but defend it with obl and...food stamps?

Not sure what it has to do with anything, but I couldn't bring myself to hit the complete form button for the stamps. I have no doubt id have been accepted (even with an interview), but, despite the people who are on it who shouldn't be, I just would feel bad doing it after my initial angry cynicism faded. So nope. But that's a different thread.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
I like the bringing up of obl, as if it had any correlation to what's going on or Obama's quandary here. No I don't want us getting involved in Syria. My point was about the fucked up thought process of this administration, but defend it with obl and...food stamps?

Not sure what it has to do with anything, but I couldn't bring myself to hit the complete form button for the stamps. I have no doubt id have been accepted (even with an interview), but, despite the people who are on it who shouldn't be, I just would feel bad doing it after my initial angry cynicism faded. So nope. But that's a different thread.
You said the adminstration was all talk, were they all talk with Osama or just with Syria? If they are all talk you should be happy then since you don't want us to attack Syria. Sounds pretty passive aggressive to me.

You talked a good game about how easy it was to get on food stamps, yet you passed up the opportunity to show us all up, I say your adminstration is all talk as well.