WarCraft (2016)

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Look I am looking forward to this thing making enough to generate sequels. Looks like China will help with that. I think they need to seriously think about not doing pure CGI and go the LOTR route. But that takes a lot of cash and dedication.

I will watch. I will pay money to see it too. I want to see some damn undead, night elves, and maybe even a certain demon hunter and frozen king. Gnomes. Also gnomes.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think they need to seriously think about not doing pure CGI and go the LOTR route.
It isn't the CGI. Which was well done. It's everything else that is a shell of a movie from Plot to Character development. It's just pure, absolute shit. And it could have been so much more had they had people behind the project that knew what in the fuck they were doing.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's already made 90 million in China and should easily make up the rest of the budget in the U.S.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I never played wow but i enjoyed this movie it was well done and story, and character development was slow b/c you know not everyone is going to catch on to who is who.
or and the eagle fucking those orcs up was pretty fucking awesome.
8/10

the torrent its self was 8/10 video 10/10 audio

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Khadgar's entire character was right on par with how he is depicted in WoW+ media, and Medivh was just pretty awesome overall. I did feel that they tried to cram too much into the movie to give it the "WoW" feel as much as possible and it left a lot of questions. Hopefully there's an extended cut that has a bit more exposition or at least reasonable explanation. After sleeping on it I'd change my personal score to a 7.5, Lothar and whatever he was trying to do with his accent didn't fit at all really, and his story felt really disjointed. The orcs were definitely done better overall, and the
Gul'Dan fight was both hilarious and awesome. Straight up Master Roshi'd.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I over all enjoyed it. It isn't going to win an Oscar and its not ASOIAF level fantasy but its enjoyable. It makes about as much sense as the derivative lore that the games are based on. It was certainly better than the X-Men movie.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I over all enjoyed it. It isn't going to win an Oscar and its not ASOIAF level fantasy but its enjoyable. It makes about as much sense as the derivative lore that the games are based on. It was certainly better than the X-Men movie.
I enjoyed it as well, not sure why the critics are so hard on entertaining movies. Sure it could have given a little bit more concise ending but it does set up the rise of orgrimmar etc to the world we all know.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Fuck the critics. This was definitely some fan service, but I enjoyed it and I stopped playing WoW years ago. It wasn't amazing, had some pacing issues and a lot was going on/felt crammed, but by no means was it bad. I left wanting to see more but that might be due to nostalgia.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just got back from the movie, enjoyed it. It was definitely bleeding from some heavy cutting, though; so it should be interesting to see what the DVD version is like.

zubdub_sl

shitlord
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY CHANGE THE ENTIRE STORY FOR NO FUCKING REASON?? BLACKHAND DOESN'T DIE TO LOTHAR!! ORGRIM ISN'T SOME FUCKING NICE GUY. ORGRIM IS SUPPOSED TO CHOP BLACKHAND'S HEAD OFF AND PRESENT IT AS A TROPHY. FUCK METZEN AND HIS SJW CRONIES

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Look I am looking forward to this thing making enough to generate sequels. Looks like China will help with that. I think they need to seriously think about not doing pure CGI and go the LOTR route. But that takes a lot of cash and dedication.

I will watch. I will pay money to see it too. I want to see some damn undead, night elves, and maybe even a certain demon hunter and frozen king. Gnomes. Also gnomes.
then dont watch this

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dude, you gotta admit, if you've seen this movie already, that it was a freaking blast. Don't go in looking for an oscar caliber movie. Go in for some freaking World of Warcraft brought to life. Its like reliving the game on the movie screen. Fuck all of you who talk shit about this movie. It was freaking fun and all the friends I saw it with had a blast. They paid homage to so much shit in the game when so many other video game movies run away from the original video game source its not funny.

This movie is what it is and that is a good time. Go see it, its worth your money if you ever played WoW. I can't wait for the sequels.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The movie is better than the game at this point imo, id rather see more wow movies than wow expansions =|

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm gonna go see this in MX4D. I'm curious what they will use for the "smell-o-vision" part of the experience. My guess is "wet orc"

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This has an 8.8 user review average on Metacritic right now. I've mostly heard it described as "A movie made by fans for fans." Pretentious movie critics are supposed to hate something like this, so they do, and they get lots of clicks in the process.