Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man did a pug with 2 preachers 2 sharpshooters and that shield boss got vaporized. Not sure wtf happened (lasguns and/or sharpshooter skill?) but it was nuts. Went down to 30% health on the first shield break.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Man did a pug with 2 preachers 2 sharpshooters and that shield boss got vaporized. Not sure wtf happened (lasguns and/or sharpshooter skill?) but it was nuts. Went down to 30% health on the first shield break.
Beast of Nurgle get melted by Preacher Flamers.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Knew this was comin

1668807536885.png

Good to see a few Ogryn bros in here. Stomp! Stomp! Stomp!

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Patch feels like it broke things. Either that or the load/players went way up and the servers aren't up to the task.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Holy shit there are servers instead of client hosts. This may kill my boner tonight.

Caliane

I've been hyping myself up all day watching streams. haha. I can't afford this..

Did some looking, and thankfully got my answer.

Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (PC) – November 30
Available on day one with PC Game Pass:

• 2Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
So no damage or kill numbers on the mission end screen or am I missing something?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Today I played with some level 25+ dudes. I can absolutely tell you that it is WAAAAY more ranged focused than V2. Both dudes were strictly ranged the entire run. The preacher especially was pretty much cleaning up packs as ranged. It was nuts.

View attachment 443683

This shit makes me LOL. And I'm def gonna play me some Ogryn

1668831032443.png

1668831090040.png

• 2Worf

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I think it just depends on your machine. Game runs fine for me. Looks and sounds great to boot.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea this is legit just worse than vermintide in many ways sadly.

It's also a shitload of copypasting from vermintide too. The psykers entire staff moveset is just the bright wizard colored blue, the entire grimoire/scripture system is a complete copypaste, the ogryn is like 95% exactly the same kruber was etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well if you weren't there for VT2 launch or don't remember, the game was basically in beta for about 2-3months after "launch". And while you could have hoped they'd have learned, I personally had no expectations which is partly why I wasn't looking into this just yet. Later down the road when they patch all the basic stuff that should have been done already and start adding content will be a good time to start. Hell I might wait until they have mods working and someone makes decent bots too, I liked working around bots stupidity but more or less predictible behaviour more than having to deal with pubs which went from getting carried by some heroic demigods to having a team of one-armed chimpanzees.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Imma sit tight on this until they touch it up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user