Warhammer 40k: Darktide

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Well what are your weapon preferences and what role do you like to fill? I personally like Horde clear and Elite killer (Minus Carapace armored enemies), this seems to be the most effective build for the class but that's the playstyle I like. I'm personally loving the speed/crit/knife build.

Weapons
MK IX Heavy Sword
MK V Combat Axe
Catachan MK IV Sword

Ranged
MK IIa Stub Revolver
MK III Shredder Autopistol

Heavy sword just fucks up everything with the right Blessings. Worthless for Carapace.
BLESSINGS: Rampage and Headtaker

Combat Axe will destroy most elites with a few heavy overhead swings including Carapace (Note that mutants/Ragers take more damage with regular attacks).
BLESSINGS: Thrust and Shred

Catachan sword is a crit machine now with the buffs and I can get back my ult almost instantly in hordes. Worthless for Carapace.
BLESSINGS: Wrath and Shred

Stub Revolver is so much fun. Great for sniping and hip fire killing elites and staggers just about everything.

Shredder just shreds but takes a lot of ammo sometimes.

Perks are dealers choice and I'm still experimenting but that build is a ton of fun with stub and knifes killing most things at range if you can land your hipfire knife/ hipfire revolver shot.

I've played a few other builds but so far everything is valid for the most part, just play what is fun for you. Everything feels good now on just about every class. Kit up and go into the Meat Grinder and test out builds/options/weapons before jumping in.

As for Perks + damage on Flak/Maniacs is solid or + Crit Chance to recharge your ult really fast if using the build linked below.

View attachment 494603

EDIT: Clarifications, spelling mistakes, Grammar more information added.
Appreciate it, I'll give this a shot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Appreciate it, I'll give this a shot.
Crucis Mk2 Hammer & the flammer are still extremely good.

I built my Zealot much like a pre-patch Zealot.

Here is my build save for my curios.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Hammer builds seem sick, I can't get a good one to drop and I have almost no crafting mats because we keep dying in Aurics lol.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Hammer builds seem sick, I can't get a good one to drop and I have almost no crafting mats because we keep dying in Aurics lol.

noob-loser.gif

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Been playing this at night w 2-3 friends. Lots of fun. Particularly fun when we push the envelope on difficulty. Its surprisingly easy to fail.

Currently have a level 20 Ogryn and 10 Psyker. Took me forever to figure out the different flavors of Psyker via the skill tree, haha.

Still trying to figure out my play style on Ogryn. Shield seems pretty op if my team sticks w me. Otherwise, it seems Im pretty terrible at utilizing dodge.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Been playing this at night w 2-3 friends. Lots of fun. Particularly fun when we push the envelope on difficulty. Its surprisingly easy to fail.

Currently have a level 20 Ogryn and 10 Psyker. Took me forever to figure out the different flavors of Psyker via the skill tree, haha.

Still trying to figure out my play style on Ogryn. Shield seems pretty op if my team sticks w me. Otherwise, it seems Im pretty terrible at utilizing dodge.

Team composition and sticking together are key to winning. Make sure you have a roll designated for each type of enemy is important. Wait til you see how bonkers shit gets in the aurics.

Working on a recon lasfun build but it is very dependent on weapon blessings I don't have.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Team composition and sticking together are key to winning. Make sure you have a roll designated for each type of enemy is important. Wait til you see how bonkers shit gets in the aurics.

Working on a recon lasfun build but it is very dependent on weapon blessings I don't have.

This.

I find success usually boils down to a couple things. Hordes being controlled. Elites/trappers being killed fast. I go out of my way to at least make sure the elites/trappers are killed. Staggering hordes with the slab shield is VERY effective.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I did one of those challenge missions and it spawned blobs of scab/reaper gunners like crazy

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This.

I find success usually boils down to a couple things. Hordes being controlled. Elites/trappers being killed fast. I go out of my way to at least make sure the elites/trappers are killed. Staggering hordes with the slab shield is VERY effective.
Vermintide 2 101 right there.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Installed on xbx. Made a warrior. Ran the intromission. Nagged for p2w coins. How bad is it? Do I want to uninstall again?

• 2Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

I'm asking if the microtransaction is bad in this game. I get the nag from the store to buy aquilas. Is the game p2w then or is it for, say, cosmetics? I've hardly started the game, no idea beyound the intro mission. Playing CP2077 atm, watched a 40K animated short, figured I'd give Darktide a quick go. So... nudge, nudge, what's it like?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm asking if the microtransaction is bad in this game. I get the nag from the store to buy aquilas. Is the game p2w then or is it for, say, cosmetics? I've hardly started the game, no idea beyound the intro mission. Playing CP2077 atm, watched a 40K animated short, figured I'd give Darktide a quick go. So... nudge, nudge, what's it like?
It isn’t p2w whatsoever. There’s nada aside from a handful of cosmetics.

• 1Like